Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

Steel Height’s Math & Hunting now gives Stamina Pill as well.

Did Torch Defense (5:00pm ToS time) in Storage and received 5 x Strength Potion

are you sure that you can get the purifier from mobs at extension? i’ve been grinding here for like 30mins++ and ive got nothing like that, or im just unlucky? or maybe you have to do something to get the purifier stuff to do the memory game??

yes you can, it’s rare.

You can try crafting the old cane through the tomb before trying to look for a purifier. But I’ve done mine once without going through that

Will update later.

i can tank and kill the mobs easily tho~, i tried to do the cane stuff, to see if its related to that, but its not :stuck_out_tongue: so its really that rare huh, i guess ill grind for few more minutes before reset, and try it again after reset, thanks~

The first time I tried getting the purifier in Extension, it took me 2 hours of grinding, so it really just depends on luck.

Sorry, but which tomb are you talking about? I think I have all the parts for the cane, but I have no idea how to craft it.

It looks like a gravestone with the cross, If no one else does I’ll provide a screenshot later

1 - Rewards also include a few k silver, doable 6x per day

2 - Gives an ATK Buff for 20min

Thank you all for the infos.
I got interrupted at the memory game today - is it normal, that other players can interrupt and destroy the memory game? (Vedas Plateau)

yes, it’s free for all

But you can also work together, each player has his own set of tires. At least achievemnt points are for everybody (maybe also other rewards).

Absorbing Circles at Salvia Forest

Gravestone Gimmicks (Need Confirmations):

Just got to level 217 today, yesterday i’m 212 and just playing around in Alemeth Forest and find a gravestone which tell me “number 47” and whenever I press it (talk to it) I automatically chatted “next to find: number 48”.

Today (at level 212) i decide to use 141 piece of Exp Card Lvl 8, and jumped to level 217, decide it after got curious about how much points Nahas Forest gimmicks consider Alemeth’s gives 5 each, hope for more, but it just gives 1 each :sob:

After some run around from fricking &%@ Spion Archer and died twice, i found a grave stone, click it and it says “number 48” and i automatically chatted “next to find: number 49”, and it give 1 achievement point! I do believe I completed the gravestone gimmicks.

Maybe we supposed to find all the gravestone in sequences and at the end we can find One Piece!!! :open_mouth:

If you are higher leveled, please check my findings, i’m currently on level 217, and don’t want to spent my 150 lvl 9 card and 120 lvl 10 card or grind (still strugling to find Petamion and Venom, and not getting the mood to farm Brandish)

P.S.

• from Vedas - Alemeth - Nahas, only Alemeth is really rewarding, it gives 5 points each or potions if you do 0-500 Number Guessing (Binary Search), don’t know how much points or what items the gimmicks from higher level map gives.
  • Vedas match-two is repeatable 3 times a day.
  • Alemeth match-two is repeatable 3 times a day.
  • Nahas match-two is repeatable 5 times a day.
  • Pendulum is currently not worth it, if IMC can gives missing lvl170 equipment sets like Ibre, Elgos, or Grynas, and make it an individual mission, it would be rewarding and fun, but for now it is just MEH~ (yes, it is bold, italic, capitalize “meh”)
  • I really love the three sequence of guessing number 0-9 gimmicks (Unique number guessing), thanks IMC.
  • Alemeth absorbing circle supposed to be individual gimmicks, it suck really bad when you gathered mobs on one circle, and later found the other circle completed afterwards by random guy and you can’t loot or click it :unamused: IMC should make it individual (reel events, like battling boss in main quest) or make it channel wide (like Boater in Nevellet Quary 2F), so everyone can loot it.

Thank you for reading.

oh and Storage has Number Guessing, binary number 1-500 5 attempts each
so far I’ve gotten silver, don’t know the maximum, never got that many right.

There is a magic power collection gimmick at Cranto Coast. Collect green glowy balls. I got 3 mdef potions from it.

received item name “red strand” from attok box of odds and ends

Hello Adventurers!

Farmed extension a bit after it was added, I think the air purifies for the match 2 game based on channel kill count. I got it to trigger after about an hour of farming in a channel (i kill this stuff pretty quick though) quite a few times now. Get all kinds of mats for the new recipes from the box it gives, I’m thinking some of the recipes themselves might be a rare drop from it.

Not a bad farming zone, solid mob density, regular level 3 gem drops, and decent silver / hour.

Also the floor of the large room next to the room with the poison gas occasionally goes all Disco, lights up either solid red or turquoise from what I’ve seen, no idea what that’s about.

1 Like

Can someone please make another post consolidating everything? Since OP is not updating the main thing, it’s been really hard to find information here. I don’t have much time to be here, so it can’t be myself.

I’m updating it every 2 weeks or so, and I think it’s pretty updated as far as the recent merge patch goes

/IF you are looking for gimmick locations, I don’t have plans on it because read the title, but if I get enough requests I might do it/