Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

Can anyone tell me where thaumas trail math and hunting gimmick trigger starts?

1 Like

Rewards are random for most gimmicks, try doing it several times more

Look for the scarecrow near bottom right area of the map on thaumas trail for the math and hunting

1 Like

Awesome will do! Thanks!

Yesterday I saw one identical to Grynas in Maven, was the first time, in the circular part of the map.

Can someone please post what can be expected from Attok Box of Odds and Ends ?

Gimmick Weapons and Gimmick materials to craft your gimmick weapons, the list can be seen on TOS news page

Hello, i still don’t understand what time grynas hill event up…

• is it fixed??
  • any restart time ?? 00 server time ?
  • after 2 times getting reward event not gonna be up for me or everybody else?

thanks.

Randomly every :00
Resets at 6:00 like dungeons
2x a day, wait for reset afterwards

Vedas Plateau - level 208

kill monsters, their soul(?) will gatherd into the pot.

kill as many monsters until the pot “lit”.

when it lit, a lot of monsters will spawn around it, but you can collect your achievement point right away (no need to kill the spawned monsters).

PS:

• this is not torch defense

• i think this gimmick is the one that you must call “soul gathering” not the other one

• there is another one in:

• Ruklys Hall of Fame (not tested yet)

• Elgos Abbey Main Building (3x per day, 5 points each)

• Cranto Coast (not tested yet)

edit:

• Vedas Plateau (5x per day, 5 points each)
  • Cranto Coast (?x per day, 5 points each)
  • can’t confirm Ruklys Hall of Fame because of monster density and how close to the crystal you must kill them

Anyone got an idea of what this is about?

There are ghost soldiers all around the map Ruklys Hall of Fame for a timed event. They tell you the same thing when you click on them. “The soul refuses to follow you if you don’t have the token”.
I got a token, so i guess thats not what they are talking about. I looked all over the map for a token item and killed a lot of monsters to see if they would drop anything, but no luck.

I tried playing around with it, no luck. They disappear after a while.

@real_punkdawa thanks I’ll edit the main post on maint

I got the recipe for this hat the other day from Kalejimas Cube,

Though, most of the time are stone bracelet recipes.

Can someone list the exp given from lv1-3 gem abrasive, including the intermediate and advanced ones? I’ve only known lv1 gives 3k, and lv2 gives 10k iirc.

Level 2 15500
Level 3 31000

T.Hanks
Dang if I ever got lv.3 I’d jump off my seat.

I just got these from a kalejimas cube

Found it. You need to find the “captain” to get the token and make those souls follow you.
Keep luring em to the captain till it hit around 80 points ( you can check with the captain how much points you have and the lvl of your reward).
When you get to 80 points it will spawn lots of monsters around the captain and you need to keep him alive. When you are done killing those monster, you will see a chest and get your reward.
got it:

• Attok Suspicious Box (did 2 rolls, got Lv3 Crit damage potion and Lightning Property Resistence Potion)
  • Keista HP Potion lv3
  • Keista Sp Potion lv3
1 Like

thanks, so basically you talk to all those souls until you find the captain?

I’ll update it next maint

sir,how to get cube in the poison area in the extension map.im already grind monster.can u make a video?sry if my english not good

Note: I dont know if there is a time treshold for this quest to allow you to collect those soldiers souls.
I found those npcs 8pm server time till 8:30, when those monsters spawned.
With 20 souls i got a lv3 reward, i dont know if you can get a higher one since it when i got to the captain with the 21th soldier monsters were trying to kill him.

1- Find the captain to get the “token” (the captain will give you a quest item, this item will make those souls follow you)

2- Talk with every soldier soul you find (1 at time, you cant stack em up, need to be 1 by 1)

3- When you get 20+ souls to the captain, monsters will spawn around and try to kill him. Protect the captain killing all monsters

4- Open the chest that will appear and get you reward

Red dot is where you can find the captain.
Blue dot are soldier souls

3 Likes