Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

A little bump again.

Attok Box of materials, confirmed to drop Terranium. I heard it gives mithril as well but I haven’t confirmed myself yet.

1 Like

Here’s a Mithril confirmation.

1 Like

cool, thanks.

Time to drop dat mithril price

1 Like

1 Like

take bombs, explode orbs, destroy tower = alot of mobs and buff

1 Like

thanks, no wonder I couldn’t do it. I tried to destroy the tower instead of the orbs using the bombs.

@Lostac Thanks for this guide. Bookmarked!

Is this the same “Gimmick” stuff that has a chance of rewarding the following (came with the latest update) or are these 2 different things?

Haven’t seen or been to any gimmick dungeons yet, makes me wonder where they are. They probably belong to the same category if it also gives achievement points

Canine Head Decoration drops from Forest Cube.

thanks, updated

/2020

For Extension’s Memory Game, it is not Keista SP Potion x2 but Keista SP Potion Lv2 (or did I misunderstand it?)

You can get two level 2s, sometimes it gives 1, sometimes it gives attok box.

Actually, I wonder if those maps like Sicarius, Nevellet, Topes Fortress etc. are in fact what they define as Gimmick Dungeons, as their sole purpose is not for quests but for stuff like daily cubes and all.

Kalejimas Cube can also be obtained from soul gathering in Solitary Cells (needs 30 souls) and from the pendulum in Storage.

Kalejimas Cube drops: Ritual Coffin Recipe, Stone Bracelet Recipe, Superior Gem Bracelet Recipe

Got a Fire Property Resistance Potion from Evac’s orb collection chest

Tried the gimmick at extension, yeah I got a mithril ore.
For now the best way I found to do it was to start with 012 and it should all be wrong (press escape if not). then 345, if one or two out of the set of numbers is wrong I’ll use 0 1 2 to test if they are wrong or right ex 312, 412, 512. Then once I’m sure which one is right move on to 678 and repeat.
Probably not the best way but it should leave you with 4~5 attempts for rearranging the numbers.

Kalejima cube is dropping http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/recipes/34026/
I’ve seen one bracelet in game equipped on a character and one on a screen on different iToS server.

Is Evac pendulum only 2x times per day? I couldn’t get more than 2 pendulums in a row, but I’m not sure if I was just unlucky or not.

Evac’s pendulum can also give you Lv3 Gem Abrasive.

1 Like

Why the necessity of hiding so much stuff? Including your weapon and character?