Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

Hi there, I camp Grynas (Grynas Hill torch defense) and shouts for my guildies whenever it’s up. It seems that the silver is around 7k per drop, of which may or may not be scaled to level (I will test further with my alt who’s been moved there with my guild’s helpful guildmaster.)

Grynas Hill’s math thing also give Lightning Property Resist Potion, which gives Lightning resist of 30 for 1 minute. Not impressive, but this does mean it can drop a number of different elemental property resist potions. Possibly more.

In addition, you can do the arithmetic “piece” gathering in other areas - I had the Gimmick on me, and was surprised when I was getting some stuff elsewhere, and had the arithmetic piece info popped out. I went back to Grynas Hill, and it works just fine.

yes you can, I listed them on the instructions part of the post seems other people thought it was a bug that they forgot when they interacted with the trigger

For the Grynas Hills Math and Hunting, I received 1x Lightning Property Resistance Potion rather than 3x Earth Property Resistance Potion

The Grand Yard Mesa absorprtion circles give Strength Potions when completed. Not exactly worth the trouble…but, hey, now you know. <_<

Edit: Finishing the four absorption circles in Maven Abbey gives you a level 1 Green Gem, and a Gold Star from Maven’s Ghost. <_< Not worth doing, really.

black hole in alemeth forest doable 3x a day?
reset time 6 pm?..and i want to know drop rate of recipe alemeth towershield?
thank !!

black hole in alemeth forest doable 3x a day?
reset time 6 pm?..and i want to know drop rate of recipe alemeth towershield?
thank !!

may i ask where exactly is the stone of request located in grynas hills?

Exactly at the entrance, in your right.

thanks for the reply, im here at that spot atm. Any specific time on this?

I don’t know. I think it’s random like Nahash Forest.

1 Like

i got only 2 numbers, solo impossible check all 50 gravestones in one hour
why 50? cuz this is highest number what i seen

looks like we’ll be getting stamina capsules instead of crappy transformation scrolls that have 5 weight.

I hope they’re special(low cd/etc) though because NPCs already sell them.

Will update the post later with what you guys found, thanks

adding Extension gimmicks later, I’m busy so I’ll update it in a little while

to be added soon:

Extension:

6x a day unique number guessing
big stamina pill

Poisoned memory game
Attok Box of odds and ends
Keista SP Potion

Torch

Evacuation:

soul gathering - big stamina pill, Condensed Strength Potion (did 2x so far, can do more, not confirmed)

pendulum - gem abrasive lv 2, big stamina pill (2x a day, not confirmed)

Orb collection - collect 15 orbs on the ground and follow the light, open the treasure. Got Lightning resist potion so far, 1x a day(not confirmed)

Bomb from boxes – ???

Math and Hunting - level 1 blue gem (1 hour cooldown, but 2x or more a day is possible, not confirmed)

Random totems with rotating white balls - ???

3 Likes

Level 2 Gem Abrasive from Evac Pendulum

new post because this is important, I suggest try doing it now if you’re not doing anything.

2 Likes

I got a level 1 Abrasive… And it seems to be twice a day? Can’t seem to find a third pendulum…

Been following this thread for a long time, but now’s the perfect time to finally contribute significantly!

Extension has the 3-number guessing gimmick, doable 6 times a day. I got 3 Attok Box of Materials and 3 Big Stamina Pills from it, and it allows for 10 attempts at guessing each time.

Extension also has these cane pieces that drop from any monster, and interacting with a tombstone at the bottom right of the map gives the recipe to craft them together. Using the tombstone again makes a Wizard ghost spawn, who will follow you around and add a def/mdef/movement speed debuff to enemies nearby. Not sure the cooldown on it, changing channels made the tombstone not do anything, despite still having more pieces.

The far right room, near the tombstone, somehow activated something that allowed me to purify the air where the memory game was, not sure what exactly triggered it. Got Yellow Crystal and Brown Glue from Attok Box of Odds and Ends.

Lastly, got a Silver Bar from the evac crystal orb gimmick.

1 Like

I Got a Purifier randomly by grinding monsters just like a pendullum, the Extension’s memory mini game gave me 2 SP Potions

1 Like

How do you guess those 3 numbers, I don’t get the rules. :sleepy:

It’s pretty simple, 3 unqiue numbers, 10 tries (or was it 9?)

anyway,

1. do 123. No correct numbers means they’re out.
  2. do 456. The possibility of getting correct numbers are higher, I usually get 2 correct numbers in incorrect squence during 456
  3. do 789 and find the rest of the correct numbers using “0” If you know that 0 is incorrect start replacing some numbers like 450 instead of 456, if it says you got 2 correct numbers this means 4 and 5 are correct, after you get all 3 correct numbers you have to put them in the correct sequence generated by the gimmick.

My explanation might not be clear so sorry about it.

to everyone, thanks for the contribution!

1 Like

very informative thread. thanks for taking the time in compiling all these. :clap:

oh and by the way, what’s the reward for the Torch gimmick at Extension? it activated 2:00 AM server time (Ch.1) but was not able to get back to the torch on time to interact with it again before it disappears (sat on a bonfire as the Black Coliflies hit so hard. lol).

I forgot to list them temporarily above, IIRC it was some magic attack potion or physical attack potion, wasn’t able to do more torch events afterwards.

@Nyuha thanks for that, I listed it as poisoned memory game because I couldn’t do anything with poison gas all over, until some random scout finished it while using invisibility. So that’s something for the scouts I guess

annddd finally updated the first post