Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

Would be a very useful event if it gave Gem Bracelet for phada, someone told me you can get it from storage pendulum but I’m not sure either

anyway adding what you found on the list, thanks

location for torch defense that drop elgos set

3 Likes

thanks, adding that in too

Grynas Trail

Grynas Training Camp

and

Math and hunting in Solitary Cells. Reward is 5 achievement points and 5 Kalejima HP Potions.

I also found a Gravestone in Kalejimas Visiting Room.

About Grynas Hills Torch: in Silute there isn’t a “fixed time”. I already found it at 2PM, 3PM, 7PM (game time) etc.

There’s a gravestone here at Ruklys Hall of Fame (it disappeared at 2.30):

Gave 1 achievement point

1 Like

Magic Power Gathering found here too

2 Likes

and @xanaxiel thanks, adding them in the list a little later

@MattBR noted, will adjust the post in a bit oh and by [quote=“MattBR, post:88, topic:256584”]
I already found it at 2PM, 3PM, 7PM (game time) etc.
[/quote]

is it on the same day? or on different days, ex today 2pm yesterday 3pm, etc. But what I know is it should be every 4 hours after the first trigger

On the same day. Yesterday for example, I found at 11AM and 2PM. For me and us from Silute is totally random @@

Nah, I might be incorrect either, I guess I’ll remove the 4 hour thing for now. It just happened that the torch was there every 4 hour visit

Gravestone at Sventimas Exile:

Btw, I forgot to take a screenshot of Gravestone from Kalejimas Visiting Room.

There is another way to Get Ibre Set part recipe beyond Pendulum?

for now, just pendulum.

Thanks i try help this topic too \o/

Oh really? I was hunting this set in the ibre torch for days, lol! Which map has the Pendullum for the set?

This one.
Post must be at least 20 characters

Ibre pendulum, it’s a bit rare though

1 Like

How many forest cubes you can get every day?

Especially I’m interested in pendulum searching on rasvoy lake map.

depends on which quest, I remember the shooter in Salvia forest is about 4 tries a day. Rasvoy is around 3x I think