Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

They’re a bit random, but you can repeat the quest every time it appears on a different day.

As far as I know, it appears on the hour and disappears by :30. As to whether there is an actual spawn timer… No idea.

for the grynas torch, we have to def for 10mins to get the grynas set drop or we can just afk until event end and the grynas set still have chance to drop??

the maven abby torch def will drop superior guardian necklace and the maven necklace as well.

you can afk (or better not show up at all if the torch is already there) then come back later when it lights up

Alright, thanks updating the rewards on maven

btw congrats on yr Strong-willed Adventurer Achievement !!

1 Like

Ibre Plateu Torch - only buff =(

p.s.
where is torch in Abby?

What buff did you get? lol Ibre is the hardest to defend without barrier and we only get buff.

Torch in abby is on the right most part of the map, dome

Thanks man !
/20 chars

1 Like

where is torch in Grynas Hills?

just below the statue

saw so many Elkosh items on ppl…but still dont know how 2 get…help!

try the elgos gimmicks, I do not know which one though

Quite impressive an display.

Found a Gravestone in Cranto Coast and Ibre Plateau:

Also a Stone of Requests in Grynas Hills.

1 Like

A few days ago I saw a player (in Silute) who was wearing this hat: http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/628124/

I didn’t get an answer, but when I tried to search something about, I found this: http://imgur.com/a/16Rd8

Translation: Reward from a cube of Astral Tower Lantern in Ousseau Memorial.

yeah I listed it, but only got forest cubes so far there

(with useless off-hands inside, such luck)

it’s the soul gathering thing you have to bring to the lantern

If anyone got something nice on forest cubes, do share it!

I ask someone that wearing the set and he told me that is from elgos 229 map torch defense.

The interval between the torch in grynas hills is 4 hours (the event was up during 9:00, 1:00, 5:00, and again 9:00.

The reward can also only be claimed x2 a day (confirmed).

Not so over the last couple days, I’m afraid :frowning:

While the torch did spawn at 9pm before maintenance, it didn’t spawn at 5pm today (after maintenance). I went back to check every hour and it finally spawned at 8pm…figured it would spawn again at midnight, but nope…tried again at 1am, still nothing.

I’m not sure how it works exactly but doesn’t seem to be every 4 hours at all ;x

There is a Torch Defence event at Investigation Room. For me, it triggered at 4:00PM server time. The timing is seperate from Grynas Hills Torch Defence event as a guild member confirmed there was no event there at the same time. The reward for this event is either silver or Kalejimas Cube. Kalejimas Cube yielded Stone Bracelet, Superior Gem Bracelet and Guardian Necklace thus far.

Will investigate further.

2 Likes