Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

Wow! I hate these mobs. For me it’s a nightmare XD

Later, could you confirm if there’s also an Offering Stone at Seventimas Exile?

Yeah, I always warp there daily to do my Ibre Pendulum quest and Gem Abrasives on Kadumel.

By offering stone, you meant the one similar to yours? I have not found any stones like that yet though.

Nope. Like the Offering Stone at Grand Yard Mesa. I’m pretty sure I saw one at Seventimas.

Oh that, I think I saw a Black Crystal there, but it doesn’t respond. It’s probably the same as the one in Vedas Plateau where it gets charged when you kill monsters nearby, I’ll check it out later when dailies reset to confirm

It’s doable 3x a day.
After doing 1 math quest, you have to wait 1 hour to start again. Max of 3 times a day. Reward is 5 achievement points per successful math quest. So if it’s done 3 times, you get a total of 15 points.

thanks, the timer reset is every X:00 if it says 1 hour.

Storage
2 - Torch Defense (doable ??x a day) - appears at 10:00

Rewards:

Magic Attack Potion
Achievement Points

If I remember correctly, this one is doable 3x a day(someone help confirm). I also got a Strength potion from here, which is useless because I’m a kabbalist. :joy: My swordy friend got a magic attack potion. lol.

Also, in Maven Abbey, there’s this dice thing that revolves around your character when you kill some mobs. You have to match it to a dice in the map with the same number. I forgot what it gives (it might be a defense buff like the one in my screenshot, but I’m not really sure), will come back when I get more info.

Checked, yeah it’s the black crystal that absorbs dead monsters, unless you meant something else but I have not found anything other than that+unique number guessing

1 Like

May I add this?

Map: Investigation Room
Game: Memory Game
Reward:

• Ferret Transformation Scroll
  • Silver (I forgot how much)
  • 5 achievement points per success
  • Some increased attack buff (refer to second screenshot)

Thanks, adding that up

I think you’ll be interested in this but it’s not part of the gimmicks feature so I’ll leave this here, it only asked for 5 blue nuka armor fragments each time which is very easy with jolly roger, and had the same rewards as you mentioned

1 Like

There are more of them. They all ask for some kind of local monster part

Also, while they aren’t “Gimmicks” they do only appear at specific times.

1 Like

where the memory game for sp potion @ Rasvoy Lake?

Lower portion of the map, it has a cooldown

Hi, may i ask if the achievement point is just one time? Or you will gain achievement points each time?

For gravestones, it’s once per Gravestone number.

For other gimmicks, it depends on what area and event, they reset daily at 6:00 if you’ve used up all attempts/tries.

The Elgos Annex Statue Number game is capped at Five Successes per day, and the Scarecrow Number game in Nahash is limited to 5 as well.

1)Grynas Torch drops every part of Grynas set (got all) 10min defense and u can come 2 get reward by any other character after defense complete +5mins
2)Steel Heights torch gives only buffs
3)Ibre Plateu torch (hardest - still didnt defence even once, cos no1 wana help…)
4)Workshop stone apeears very rarely but always in same place (near statue), has 0/3 quests - reward money 22500, diffrent ambasive.
5)all Torches appears in same time, but not at Storage…it has own spawn timer
6)Shooter game in Kadumel has diffr ambrasive rewards (other than basic are very rarely, but possible)
7)Workshop line of difr numbers reward - mana potions
8)sucking circles are giving rewards after u completely sucking 30 mobs in. Alemeth forest givees Alemeth shield for example

thanks, some of them are already listed though!

Updated the thread with more pictures, and at last, I finally got the Strong-willed adventurer title.

Found Offering Stone on RUklys Hall of Fame yedsterday.

Anyone knows the time it appears?