Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

It’s just a regular shooting game. There are no fireballs. The only difference compared to the one in Cranto Coat is that the pools you aim for disappear/reappear, and that the ball launches based on how much you charge it.

The reward is the same Regen Buff the Scarecrow gives you in Nahash.

thanks, updated

Also, I’ll update the format soon to make things easier to read and understand, also to make it shorter.

Update on the torch defense.

1.The event starts every x:00 server time with a down time of 1-4 hours (random).
2. If one channel has the event all of the channels will also have the event (this also means that if there is no event in one channel then there are no events for all channels).
3. It can be claimed x2 a day (or so I’ve been told).
4. This mechanic applies for all maps that have the torch event.

In Grynas Hills the rewards are gimmick points / silver / grynas set recipes.

1 Like

The torch event on storage is fixed though I think, it appears at 10

Nahash Forest Pendulum Treasure Hunt seems limited to 3 times a day.

Ibre Plateau seems limited to 2x (I can not seem to find it a third time, for the life of me), and Cranto Coast seems like 3x.

Also, their Pendulums all last a different amount of time. 10 Minutes for Nahash, 9 for Ibre, and 5(!!!) for Cranto

1 Like

Yeah. It doesn’t matter the name.

Oh I almost forgot, @Lostac. The reward from Nahash Forest memory game is an increase damage buff (sword blue icon).

thanks, updated the format now, it should look shorter overall since every gimmick is now explained on the top

(hope we got some text colors to make it look better)

1 Like

I remembered/discovered another gimmick quests.

Nahash Forest:

1. There are two Gravestones. One is near to Lucienne and the other is further north.

2. There are also a “Stone of Requests” NPC (Gravestone sprite) near the left house in the center of map.
    It starts a quest called “Magic Association Collection Request” and has 3 parts (1/3, 2/3 and 3/3) which all ask a Blue Spion Leather.
    I don’t remember very well the rewards (so sorry!) but it was something like: Intermediate Gem Abravise, some Silver (about 7000) and another Gem Abravise (I’m just waiting for the stone show up again to confirm).

Elgos Monastery Annex

1. Another Gravestone further north of the map.

I need to confirm in Seventimas Exile if I really found another Offering Stone, because the previous map is so similar), but I don’t know what it wants.

The only gravestone I saw near the left house was a Number stone. Must be another timed event.

Yeah. Here’s the proof:

If I could play (Silute and your queues…), I would print the exact place to start it.

that looks more of a quest than a gimmick though, did you get achievement points upon finishing it?

Note: Ibre Leather set recipe obtainable on Pendulum!

1 Like

Perhaps a hidden quest, because I can’t find any information in databases/forums. When I complete it I’ll tell you if I received an achievment point, because this stone appears and suddenly disappears (when I need it ¬¬).

Edit: Oh, guys, look at this:

So, there’s a connection between this stone, Nahash Forest and Ruklys Hall of Fame. Maybe it’s the same stone traveling through the maps.

lol, looks like we got a ninja stone, will try them out once they appear for me

1 Like

Update (again lmao)

The interval between the torch in grynas hills is 4 hours (the event was up during 9:00, 1:00, 5:00, and again 9:00.

The reward can also only be claimed x2 a day (confirmed).

Updated the first post as well, thank you!

Finally got my Ibre leather pants! But still, rokas forever on the top piece until lolopanther, lol

Look “who” I found in Grynas Trail!

Finally completed it! Reward: Basic Gem Abrasive.

But… A new quest. As you can see, the quest starts as “2/3” and reward is an Intermediate Gem Abrasive.

Edit: done and the 3/3 reward was a Basic Gem Abrasive. The stone doesn’t work after that.

So it starts off at Ruklys Hall of Fame > Nahash > Grynas Trails? or starting from anywhere is fine?

From anywhere, because I’ve never found it at Ruklys Hall of Fame.

I completed 5 tasks/quests from this stone. 3 at Nahash Forest (asking in total 3 Blue Spion Leathers) and 2 at Grynas Trail (6 Socket Shells).
Now, the ninja stone doesn’t wanna talk to me :cry:

Well, at least you found them.
But look what I found trying to look for other stone of requests

Yes I didn’t go deep I don’t wanna lose 10% of my silver, lol

It’s Hohen mating season! XD But, sadly, you must die for you know what server time they mate.