Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

This is the Gimmick. At given times (random it seems) some lights will appear. You have to collect 30 of them and bring to the crystal (one by one). Once it’s complete, the crystal will lose the “square” shiny line around it and it will glow for a while instead.

yeah I did that before , but it’s like one-time gimmic (can’t share with the others), then I need to gather 30 lights again in orders to get the cube .
so… this is one-time gimmick ,right ?

what about this one … ?
the hard one

No, the one of solitary cells to gather 30 lights is open for all. Everyone can get the reward once it’s complete. The only thing is that it doesn’t reset after “given time”, it seems to reset randomly as well. So, sometimes the gimmick will stay complete for some mins, sometimes it disappears instantly.

The number guessing doesn’t give any cube as far as I remember, only potions or silver.

1 Like

so… RNG is real , I just got the worst case ,okay I get it now.
again , thanks for the big help !

anyways
gonna try calculating this and see the rewards… lul

My luck with Pora recipe was very similar to @Angelized.
on my 2nd cube, 2nd reroll i got it

oh yeah , potions .
xD

I think it does not occur every hour but only has a change to or it might have some kind of schedule rather than merely occurring every single hour. either that or sometimes it bugs and does not show up. but I did notice that sometimes other events in that zone will occur such as the item collection one that gives gem abrasives.

the mobs that spawn for the torch event seem to drop their item at a higher rate than normal and the item they drop is needed for the other event.

I always try to get there a few mins before the new hour for obvious reasons.

I am fcking crying right now.
My pora pore set is complete.
1st ever completed set in iToS.

2 Likes

What did it drop out of? Same Kalejimas cube as Pora?

There’s written Kalejimas Cube in the screen he posted, so I’d guess so…?

aye aye.
Pora and Pore both dropped from same cube “kalejima cube”

3 Likes

what make poratore set desirable? their bonus set is -6 pdef +6mdef and the effect can be stacked up to 20 times?

I sent a ticket already to IMC on that… The def bonus stuff is bugged and doesnt work. Also the description itself is bugged. Its not 20 but 100 stacks

the property atk is it adds extra holy and dark property=8% (and not 7.5%) of the mdef you have.
Basically, if you cant stack 100 hits really fast, its useless.
Only thing which stacks are:
Missile AA
Magic AA
Physical AA
Physical skills
Extra lines from various buffs and cafrisum
Poison and Bleed DoT ticks and not the hit itself.
And amazingly “swift step” adds 1 to stack.

2 Likes

so, porapore is great combined with nuale+full cloth set?

seems it should be but i need to be sure until IMC fixes the bugs i noticed.

i want blood dagger :frowning:

rasvoy lake and ouaas memorial

2 Likes

kek…
i never knew forest cube drops that.
i got my blood dagger on very 1st roll of very 1st cube.
and 1 more after i did it on whim when i quested in rasvoy.
I was pretty sure that cube should be dropping lvl220 stuff and hair accessory.
Seems i was mistaken.

1 Like

I’m in the 2nd day of farming kalejimas cube when i just realized that the material for pora pore is not easy to collect (7 socket horn that can’t be magnum opused). Do you think it is worthed to craft pora pore set at PVE?

socket horn drop like a rain in Michmas Temple (320 hg)

yup, i checked it in tosneet, they have 15% chance of dropping. Still, does it worthed to craft porapore set? i like the concept of a pair of dark and holy set and it is a nice upgrade from my glass bracelet