Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

OK i don’t know whether you are still playing or not but i still need help so i’ll ask.
Are you sure the poison cloud gets removed by killing mobs in extension map for memory game gimmick?
Killing mobs for 4 hours straight and got all those trashy staff pieces and gems and coro epee recipe and nothing else.
The poison cloud is still there.

i did this a couple of times already and yes, killing monsters has a chance to produce something to purify the poison, just like how pendulum drops.

Is it a specific mob, or the chances are RNG or its timed. I can’t seem to think that killing non stop for 4 hours won’t trigger it. There must be some other factor too.

I’m almost certain they broke it a few patches ago at least on Klaipeda, I haven’t been able to get it to work for a while either.

If it took you that long, yes it might have been broken

I mean look, they broke kadumel cliff abrasive gimmick (I don’t know if it’s fixed already) for no reason.

They havent fixed that kadumel cliff abrasive gimmick.
And i finally managed to remove the poison cloud after i tried again later.
I was on my way to Evac pendulum gimmick and on a whim killed the 1st mob i saw and it gave a revolving spirit like thing on me and the golden message popped “The seems to have been purified”. I am pretty sure there must be some other criteria too.

Also, you know from where pore(not pora) recipe drops with confirmation.
Its mentioned as Attok box of “Materials” which i highly doubt contains pore recipe. I think it should be Attok box of “odds and ends”.

Kalejima cube drops Pora recipe but not sure that it also drops pore recipe or not. No one I know has ever seen Pore recipe.

Do you remember what time you did the poison gimmick? I’ve noticed a lot of events seem to be synched to when the clock changes to :00, so maybe that has something to do with it. Never seen Pore either unfortunately.

Huzzah! They fixed the broken shooter games. :slight_smile: Just wanted to let people know in case they haven’t tried it again in a while.

Still trying to search for pore recipe but no use.

I only do Solitary Cells gimmick 3 times a day when I try to farm it, both CH1 and CH2… I put all my chars (8) there and once gimmick is complete get the reward with all of them… Yet I didn’t even get another “Pora” either, I’m sure they have the same drop rate, way too low… Just keep trying!

This is the only “proof” besides the one without screenshot I told you: kTOS General Thread v2.0

If you google translate those korean posts it says “calleimas” (칼레이마스). They speak about “forest cube” as well, not sure why (that’s a different cube from Oasseu Memorial), but most references still are to Kalejimas.

“Kalejimas Cube”, “Sicarius Cube” and “Forest Cube” seem to have all been introduced in the same period by looking at their class ID (642801, 642802, 642803 = https://tos.neet.tv/items?group=Cube&f=1&page=2), perhaps they could all drop both Pora and Pore given that “Forest” reference in those posts, but I can just be sure about Kalejimas though, given my own drop and that of the guildy I spoke about in another post.

1 Like

Oh, just found a video of someone opening Kalejimas Cubes and getting it (you can see it’s a Pore from the Recipes Materials): https://youtu.be/pAkZ1T13u1o?t=34s

3 Likes

Now that video is a legit evidence i’ll believe.
thx for info.
I doubt forest cube has it but i think kalejima cube is much more worth trying bcz its shown in video.
I can’t read korean so the inven link is no use for me. Its image so can’t even google translate that. But the video is too good of evidence.

1 Like

so we can get both pora and pore from this (Kalejimas)cube !?
nice info , thanks !

only 50k silver per re-roll, now I’m broke. xD

Yeah… but be informed: you either need good luck or a lot of time or money for infinite rerolls… I was lucky when I found “Pora” (it was my very first Kalejimas Cube, I had never seen it and so I rerolled it months ago… got Pora recipe on 1st reroll).

Since then, I’ve often been trying to get the Pore from it by bringing all my 8 chars to Solitary Cells gimmick (easy to complete and switch char to get rewards with all)… yet, not Pore recipe and not even another Pora one…

Possible gimmicks for the cube:

1F - Kalejimas Visiting Room - Light Picking
2F - Storage - Pendulum
3F - Solitary Cells - Light Gathering
4F - Workshop - Black Holes
5F - Investigation Room - Torch

@Angelized
how many cubes that one char can get per day ? (assuming that char doin only 1F + 3F and get only cubes for the reward )
6 ?

Solitary , you mean this one ?

I already gave up on the Storage ,LUL.

3 gimmick rewards per character each day for those gimmicks (it would be 15 rewards per character in a day if you do all)

Yeah, that one of Solitary Cells is the correct one

1 Like

Another question : this one is limited as 3 rewards per day/char , correct ?

Yes, 3 rewards per day/char

1 Like

hmm…
not this one ?

and not this one too

I’m confused xD