Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

Sorry for late reply.
Pora pore is only for self satisfaction. Its useless for any PvP or PvE use. Socket horn as told by OP, drops like rain in HG 320, unlike when i farmed for it when it was 500 DPK.
The real problem is the mat which can be MO’d. need lots of groll horns. Since now 1 dmg is no more, farming for darkness crystal fragment is also tougher.
But on the positive side, cube reroll is way cheaper. I rerolled for 100k per roll. And i guess its 20k per roll now (correct me if i am wrong, haven’t even went to gimmick after i crafted my set).

1 Like

just like @BurningFighter said, craft for self satisfaction & bragging right xD

@myself
iirc, Red Darkness Maiden in HG 300 (baalam) have quite good drop rate for darkness crystal fragment. farm with ur friends and trade the cube for the mats >. <

btw, did they added more items/rc to forest cube? if it’s true, do any1 have the new list? TIA

i already abandoned them, now playing another game, hehe

I am not doing any gimmicks till IMC adds new ones.
Also anyone found a list of rewards from “black spot gimmick” (That’s my name for it), from maurtis storage room??
pretty much tha’s the only r8 map with gimmicks.
And anything on northern chest of that map?

I am trying to get that recipe as well. about 60 cubes but still no pore/pora. Was it really hard to get it?

At this stage I really question for rerolling every cube still worth it or not

it took me 3 months, 4 chars daily all cubes rerolled doing solitary cells gimmick.
Costed me dearly.
now since its cheaper reroll its better to reroll. unless you have like 10x chars doing the gimmick daily (that insanity). then you can skip rerolling.

i only know 2 gimmick from martuis; the one that drop potions (book) and the platform jump one. which one is the black spot u talking abt?

inb4 North chest drop prac, but how to open it still a mystery like kateen flower decoration
:fearful::relieved:

Thanks for your answer :slightly_smiling_face:

well dear me…I just do pendulum in storage 2x for 4 chars too… Assuming I got the cubes everytime, that’s 50k x2 x2 (rerrolls) x 4 x 30(assuming you got in one month) that equals 24 million :fearful:

Definitely not worth for anyone but eh… I want to be special snowflake and no one on my server has it so…

That book one. Bcz in the end you get pots from that.

Thats the wrong gimmick which consumes a lot of time and is inefficient.
Do the solitary cells one (spirit collect or w/e the name is).
bring all your chars on the torch. then switch to a char having highest movespeed and can kill the mobs around (that stupid lachrymator maiden).
Then do the gimmick on that char, then switch char and take rewards from other chars.
It has higher drop rate of cubes than storage pendulum according to my observation.

P.S. when i rerolled for those, the reroll price was 100k.
120 daysx 4 chars x 9 cubes (taking rough average)x100k per reroll x 2 rerolls

That’s the amount I wasted on this self satisfactory set which got nerfed to bits after rebalance.

1 Like

Thought so… I did once before on solitary but it was gone before my other char arrived. I guess that was because my other char wasn’t at that map.

Thank you for all your suggestion

Seems someone else also succeeded in telsiai server this time.
Cheers to him.

2 Likes

After reading all of this i only got more lost than i was before lol, do you guys mind telling me wich gimmick its the “best” if im trying to farm 2 pora recipes. (i already have all the materials and i dont care about the set, just want 2 poras for my pardoner)

Thanks.

2 poras are gonna be tough road.
Solitary cells is my pick if you have too many chars(4 or more) to do gimmick with.
Else you can stick with kalejima or storage map.

1 Like

i guess you are aiming for spr. If yes then tha’s pore not pora
https://tos.neet.tv/items/603104

i would just like to inform that animus recipe drops from forest cubes too, hoopefully someone could update the reward sheet on forest cube.

a screenie to prove my claim XD

3 Likes

Which gimmick is that one?

judging from his position, maybe he just finished pendulum gimmick and the map is rasvoy lake?
:prince:

My more than 1 year old arithmetic gimmick which i havent turned in even now.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/293470452461076480/386093157294800896/screenshot_20171130_00001.jpg

lol this thread is interesting. where can i ge the forest cube?