Tree of Savior Forum

List of Gimmick Rewards

If you have a scout you can cheat it with cloaking and proceed with the memory game.

If not, just grind, it can take from 1 kill to ??? kills.

Thank you for creating the map!

/twentysomething

what kind of reward from this gimmick
and how many per day? once only or ??

@Lostac : how many evac pendulum, is it twice only or more

twice per day, resets at 6:00

also I listed the rewards for the gimmick on the first post

Hi sir!
I dont know, im just reporting what iā€™ve saw and got from this event.

captain didnā€™t show on the red spot. could it be that captain position is randomized through all the soldierā€™s position?

1 Like

Oh sorry, its showing the wrong position ;D
I will eddit it quickly.
[now img is up]

sir, i still cant remove the poison.can u make a video? really this gimmick hard for me.thanks before

Itā€™s really by chance, just kill monsters and you will get it eventually

Kill monsters > get purifier > go to poisoned area

I found and event end at 07:31Am server time

no new events after r8?

I donā€™t think there is, the practonium one doesnā€™t seem to be a gimmick that should be a part of this thread, but rather a hidden quest.

But thereā€™s a new ā€œeventā€ (like the ones in legwyn/topes) in one of the new maps, stele road dungeon thing on floor 2, thereā€™s a treasure on the bottom right but itā€™s empty as of now

just saw this was updated. i followed the spot - still no captain.
most likely the captain has his own set of spawn points.

this gimmick quest has been consistent so far @ 1pm (verena) server time

I just got https://tos.neet.tv/items/7144025 (Recipe - Pora)
out of https://tos.neet.tv/items/642801 (Kalejimas Cube).

I rerolled it twice (100k each), the first and second opening was ā€œRecipe - Superior Gem Braceletā€ and ā€œRecipe - Guardian Necklaceā€.

Anyway, I donā€™t even know how the ā€œKalejimas Cubeā€ got in my inventory >.<

2 Likes

You probably got it by doing some random gimmicks on Kalejimas dungeon map chain

It indeed was a gimmick yeah, the funny thing is I didnā€™t do any, probably completed without intending to lol

the funny one is, i can get attock box cube (extension gimmick) and mistery cube (mercenary mission) from uphill treasure chest, is it bug or it was IMC intention

4 0 0 0 A c h i e v e m e n t P o i n t s

free feather hat on 9000 points, but 9000? well, damn

list here:
https://tos.neet.tv/misc/achievements

3 Likes

Since I had nothing to do and pretty much bored with ToS nowadays, I just digged some stuff up. Updated the doc, donā€™t ask me about rewards though as I havenā€™t completed those damn gravestones. I might expand the other sheet to include whateverā€™s interesting per map (or other requested ones).

1 Like

Lostac, Hi, Do you know if non-token users are albel to do the pendulum quest? I tried 6 times in EVAC and until now I didnā€™t find the chest and Iā€™m starting to think it is not bad luck. Do you know which ipf file contains this quest so we could figure that out?