Tree of Savior Forum

List of [EU] Fedimian RMT players

Most of these accounts are throw away accounts. RMTs use alt accounts to load it up with silver then buy items off the market to gear then trade it to their main account.

Yeah, and should be easy for IMC to track those trades.

Blame IMC for reducing silver income from dailies by half for all players and killing raid 330 and challenge mode rewards. And WB system is a pain now. It is a lot harder to get guaranteed valuable items from in-game activity. Players have less motivation to spend time, and more - to spend real money.

Cool story.

Anyway, here we go:

1 Like

haha yes

Boy, I advise you to read the first post of this thread. I am not playing police, the purpose of this thread is to defame the people that try to RMT.

This also ties up with the stuff I said in the first post.

Dont worry, I am aware of other stuff that is going on in the server. In fact, I know that you are not a clean individual. Thus your attempts to undermine this thread are futile and pathetic.

At this point I don’t know if you are trolling or not.

All of these are from last month, you can even check the market and see it for yourself.

Can you provide me the source of that statistic?

And this is the number of team names with more than 25,000 AJ points:

Server May July Change
SA 179 236 31,8%
NA 138 106 -23,2%
EU 131 70 -46,6%
SEA 122 131 7,4%

and today i have 7k points and have 250 place, i do it nothing in game.
how many with 250, really active players?
every day peak 2k on steam, 200 its like 1/8 with all players
:tired:

That is just a portion of it, I’d like to see the full statistics.

We are at the start of the month.

Well, let’s stop diverting the main topic of the thread. If you want to keep discussing with me add me on discord, ANIK#5544.

about full stat some months ago with 8k points i have 400+ place

sorry for diversion
:tired: