Tree of Savior Forum

[List] Boss Cards and Effects [Discontinued]

Hey guys, the Nuaele card gives 1% additional magic defense per star instead of fix +1mdef (as per the description). Is this really the case or just a bug? I’m planning to buy lv10 of this card but kinda worried that they will change in the future. Advance thanks to all :slight_smile:

This is true, has been fixed.

Deathweaver Card: When attacking a boss monster, has a [Maximum ★]% to recover 3% of your SP.

So then if the bonus 3% SP heal is per-attack, 10% chance Stabbing/Rush is supposed to be a good SP healing skill? Or is it just procs with basic attack?

If it is apply to any “attacks”, I’am very grateful that I encounter Deathweaver in Crystal Mines yesterday for the first time and got a card. Yipppiiieee!!!

Glass mole card bug…it says 10 seconds…but when I use it …its only 5 secs…So what is really the bug?the description or the proc time?

Gray golem card card?same as nuaele?% too or not??

Is that confirmed or theory.

See, 7% assumes only 1 card is “taking effect”.

In the example, card 1 is counting 7 total tomblord cards. What about the other 6 cards? If all 7 cards are each counting “7 tomblord cards” then the damage should be 7 x 7 = 49%

Lol … Card count is obviously 1 card = 1 % whats so hard to get it ?

Be more logical and rational too , do u think they let u have 49% dmg against boss ?

If so why would ppl wanna stack 70 dex or 70% pdef/mdef when they can have 70% dmg against boss if it works like that ?

1. I asked if this was confirmed or theory.
  2. I didn’t come up with the numbers (remember how glass mole was 10 sec but changed to 5 sec)

Again, 7% with 7 cards assumes the other 6 cards don’t count cards anymore.
Case 1
Card 1 counts 7 cards = 7%
Card 2 doesn’t count
Card 3 doesn’t count
Card 4 doesn’t count
Card 5 doesn’t count
Card 6 doesn’t count
Card 7 doesn’t count

Case 2
Card 1 counts 7 cards = 7%
Card 2 counts 7 cards = 7%
Card 3 counts 7 cards = 7%
Card 4 counts 7 cards = 7%
Card 5 counts 7 cards = 7%
Card 6 counts 7 cards = 7%
Card 7 counts 7 cards = 7%

It’s more like this

Card 1 = 1%
Card 2 = 1%
Card 3 = 1%

Card n = 1%

total is (n*cards)%

Kind of like it isn’t the card that’s counting the total amount of cards, but the system is.

But, you are free to test it if you want.

Oh, so this is just unconfirmed theory. At the very least it is easy to test as lv 1 tomb lords will do (2% vs 4%).

Yeah, tell us your findings.

Easiest way to test it is to be naked and hit something without cards, then hit something with cards. Then compare the damage to see what the increase is.

1 Like

people are saying that it’s a typo and that it only has the chance to regain 3% SP when a boss attacks your char. :frowning:

Actually, the easiest test would be to gear up in full damage gear on a wiz class for 0 variance.

But then again the patcher broke and now I can’t log into the game. I’ll take the hint if even the game won’t let me play.

Well, which ever way works the best i suppose.

Some changes:
Deathweaver card will be fixed to ‘when hit by boss attacks’ instead of ‘when attacking bosses’.
Golem card still flat defence. The magic def card is % though.
Glass mole is 6s duration on SP pot. Another 6s on varnalasa, another 6s on Uphill SP def pot. And 16s duration on squire buff.
Chapparition card is 4s duration.

Two fedimian missions will be removed, and their bosses removed (no more card).
-Gele plateau mission will be removed
-Church mission will be removed

Removed mission => less bosses (more difficult to get their cards):
Gele Plateau: Biteregina (bee), Chapparition (grim reaper), Clymen (giant poison doll), Woodspirit (Tree).

Chapel: Ironbaum (smaller tree), another Ironbaum (smaller tree), Drapelium (stationary plantmonster with teeth), Gorgon (big oxpig).

Butttt why glass can be 6 while chapp 4 sec :frowning:

I do not know what the devs are thinking. Maybe they think magic is too Strong?

it’s because magic IS too strong. look at how many chars are magic users in ET clear? like 80-100%.

U cant be seriously thinking the main reason ET users are mostly magic ? Its because of CC and all lol

Well ye its a great idea increasing latest mob mdef to the point con wiz/cler will suffer o.o

Increasing defense IS a great idea though. It helps balance out the rediculous damage gain from transendence and inflated skill damage while also keeping the lower rank skills relevant.

It’s far better than over inflating hp to stupid amounts which essentially makes lower rank skills irrelevant.

OK, I managed to get my 2nd tomblord.

So my problem no is how to fit this all into the damage formula (with the bonus damage for outleveling necroventer by a lot)

Taken from this thread and I dunno if it’s still accurate.

Necroventer is ghost so I have to factor in the 50% more damage from magic.

lv 191 wiz
496 matk (0INT investment, no + INT gear or + elemental atk gear, no buffs) normal atk vs:

necroventer (lv 94 dark demon ghost)

597 0 card
600 1 card (+3 damage = +0.5025%)
604 2 cards (+7 damage = +1.1725%)

Mineloader (lv 135 lightning mutant plate)
295 0 cards
297 1 card (+2 damage for +0.6780%)
300 2 cards (+5 damage for +1.6949%)

Harpeia (lv135 lightning demon leather)
279 0 cards
281 1 card (+2 damage for +0.7168%)
284 2 cards (+5 damage for +1.7921%)

Does it mean the card effect isn’t applied to the entire equation (at the end) but instead some new portion in the old equation? Like how tomes work (before the xp time change) on the base xp of the monster instead of the total xp gained.

Demet, now I’m curious what adding another card will do.

1 Like