Tree of Savior Forum

[List] Boss Cards and Effects [Discontinued]

I want to ask, the effect of marionette or flammidus card etc as same as using cafrisun?

@c2gaming

Youā€™ll need at least 2 more cards to test it properly just to make sure that the variation wonā€™t provide inaccurate info.

@Kidshunter

No, they just add more property damage attack that will proc on every hit just like Arde. It will increase your damage up to +70 x N x C damage (+420 max).

Itā€™s either a common modifier (at the end) or an attack modifier (near the beginning).

Did you test this without a weapon?

Itā€™s pretty weird to see it worth half the said value, but I can actually see IMC coding it like that.

what is N and C? why the max value is +420, not +490 (rank 7) or +560 (rank 8)?

The full formula would beā€¦

Sum of Cards Levels of Same Type x Number of Hits x Compatibility

I had a weapon (servant rod), otherwise my matk would be around only 300ish.

Rank 8 update will introduce new cards
New worldbosses
-zauga
-nuale (another source to get this card)
-blut (CON card)

1 Like

Welp, no one is selling tomb lord in telsiai. Anyone here wanna sell/lend me theres? For science?

Ok hereā€™s the 3rd card. Iā€™m using flame ground so the damage is higher (hoping for lower variance or something).

Necroventer
0 cards - 779 (+0)
1 card - 784 (+5)
2 cards - 789 (+10)
3 cards - 794 (+15)

Ok thatā€™s pretty consistent. So what ever contribution the card gives (where ever it fits into the equation I donā€™t care) the effect is (bonus damage x card count).

Mineloader
0 cards - 1037 (+0)
1 card - 1047 (+10)
2 cards - 1058 (+21)
3 cards - 1068 (+31)

Harpeia
0 cards - 1014 (+0)
1 card - 1025 (+11)
2 cards - 1035 (+21)
3 cards - 1045 (+31)

Quick question from someone who quit the game before cards were a thing:

Do cards lose ranks if removed?

Can I remove them?

Are they destroyed when I remove them?

What is a good method to get cards to sacrifice?

Yes

Yes

No, they just lose stars (dunno how many stars though, Iā€™m guessing 1 star?)

All cards are now tradeable via the market. Search for the card name. Alternatively hunt world bosses around the clock.

You can invest a small amount of TP to avoid the level reduction when removing.

Card is working correctly on Mineloader and Harpiea. Itā€™s a 1% increase each card.

Necroventor on the other handā€¦ I donā€™t know what is going on.

1 card is 0.6%
2 card is 0.9%
3 card is 1.9%

???

Reilet, which character did you test.
Necroventer is Ghost Armour (-50% damage by physical sources). Could remove -50% damage on card effect too. Or some other strange interaction.

Do Glass Moles and Chapparition cards affect the base skill damage?

Like if I had one 10-star Glass Mole and I use a Lv.5 God Smash (7905 base dmg), is it:

a. (p.atk * 1.1) + (7905)

or

b. (p.atk * 1.1) + (7905 * 1.1)

?

^ yeah I know I couldā€™ve simplified it but seeing that using the card changes your stats, I just separated them

I didnā€™t test it. @c2gaming did, and my post was based on his data. He was using a pyro.

@tampon

Glass mole/Chapparition only affects your attack value you see on your character stat page, so your A scenario.

1 Like

Then the tomb lord card might not apply to the bonus damage? (magic vs ghost armour)

Normally 100% + 1 tomblord => 100% + 1%
Magic vs ghost => 150% + (1% of original 100%)

Magic vs ghost bonus

0 cards => 779 damage (so 520 damage originally?)
1% of 520 => 5 damage bonus
2% => 10 damage bonus
3% => 15 damage bonus

Tomb lord card effect
0 card => 100% (+armour modifier damage)
1 card => 100% (+armour modifier damage) + (1% bonus on original 100% damage)

Well, that would mean itā€™s an entirely different modifier that needs itā€™s own spot on the damage formula, but that wouldnā€™t make sense since the damage gain is normal for the other test subjects. (ghost armor would be considered a T3 modifier)

To test this, we would need an actual T2 mod, enhance, and a T1 modifier each done separately to see which one the card goes under (and maybe a blessing, and T0 mod too).

It also might be due to the damage being too low for it to be clearer since a 1% increase is only 2 damage away from what he has (original 784, 1% increase = 786).

I canā€™t exactly do this sinceā€¦ well, I donā€™t really play the game.

1 Like

sry i need confirm this

7 card 10 start of glass mole/ellaganos is it worth? or just 5 only apply the increasing damage?

I could clarify whether the effect of the cards that reflect damage can accumulate?