Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

Team Level 66 here. Not going to level anything new which means I am completely left out. I could need a stat reset on my PD as long as it doesn’t expire because I had to go high Con to prvent instant death by my own bugged skills. :confused:
But I guess neither the suicide, nor tradable nor expiration will be changed anyways.

1 Like

asked staff to clarify

get bashed anyway

whiteknight logic

hue

thanks for the clarification, little squid.

8 Likes

so… lvl 325± have chance to open all chests?

1 Like

Whats so hard to think about.
This is a level up event.
If you are max level then the events not about you in the first place.
If you want to level up some new stuff, then join in.

It’s like when a game does a 20% bonus exp weekend. No duh its not relevant to maxed out players. Even still you get 120 TP thrown at you, which is 1 month free sub or a skill potion.

On the Other Hand the Candy event that is currently running has general use.

Only thing I am really concerned about is that if leveling up today would be better spent otherwise if it meant locking yourself out of some of the events max stuff.
Why Go to level 250 for instance or 200 if that causes you to not get all the chests when they calculate your level.
Currently grabbing a couple chars up to 50 and then will log out for today (18 char slots) Just gave me an excuse to try another class combination.

Nope, if the math calculation for the events mechanics really counts [(max level-current level)/10], then to open 10 box than the most level you can be is level 319(as the event page state you cant open the box anymore at level 330).

Lets just hope IMC would make a separate events the actually will reward “old players” that for sure already have more than 1 max level characters. This events is only for “new players”, who doesn’t know where they should invest their stats and skills points.

3 Likes

In my point of view the event is worth running up until chest 6, all the chests up to the 6th will give you in a total of 14 Fortune cookies, 6 one entry reset and 3 multiply token.
A lv210~220 would be able to acquire up to the 6th chest before reaching level290, and after getting to the level you can use all the items up for 3 d290 runs worth of 9 in total (Token users) while receiving 50% exp from cookies, +20% from the candy buff and maybe a tome?

Doing the event past 250ish sounds redundant to me, unless you want the cookies.

Getting low level characters to get at least the 9th chest is worth it, dont the abrasives give like 14k gem exp each?

but GM told you pick ALL chests one time

1 Like

wait are you 100% sure that u can give stat reset potion from event to your other character via team storage?

no clear answer, only vague feeling its untradable/not-storage-able and will not expired.

why hire staff if they cant announce the event clearly.

might as well google translate

or maybe staff dont even know how the event works

1 Like

What is vague about that? Seems pretty clear to me. In the same post she said rewards are non-transferable and non-tradeable.

3 Likes

quote please for ease of reading

i cannot read korean-english

found

so can staff edit/improve the announcement page?

i only see zemyna necklace is 14days, so will fortune cookie and goodess sculture remain after event?

pretty sure permanent things are potion, multiply token, reset voucher, stat/skill reset , gem abrasive and silver anvil.

right? no? vague or clear? im making things up?

hue?

5 Likes

Most likely, at least they didn’t say any of the items will be removed after event, obviously zemyna will just expire. Others are permanent I guess?

Could really use a 20% attribute discount on the side though.

Weren’t you straight up buying 3 practonium and the new red recipes recently?

You are rich enough!

Ah, yeah I agree many things about the announcement are vague. I was referring to STAFF_Letitia’s response, which is what you were responding to. Her response was cut and dry but it does not clarify all of the vague things about the event (e.g what is temporary and what is not).

One thing is for sure, they need to hire someone who is extremely fluent in both korean and english. Hard to come by in this sector I imagine.

1 Like

hehehehehe

All chests and reward items are untradable.
And some rewards received will have a tiiiiiiime limit~~~~! :scream:
But this will be marked on the item when you receive it. So don’t worry!

4 Likes

I guess instance entry vouchers are definitely time limit… I bet the stat skill pot is time limit too

1 Like

My guess is everything besides Settlement potion and Fortune Cookies are time limited.

1 Like

If my 330 doppel can not get the stat/skill reset potion, I would be rlly pissed off… It’s discourageous that just because I leveled early I am being punished for that… it’s retarded by all means…

3 Likes

Cant wait to get my 120 tp.