Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

Talk about safe bets!

I’m here I’m here!!!

So remember, this is a Leveling Up Challenge. The core of the fun is to take a character, new or old, and match the target level given from the Level Up Chest. The more you level, the more rewards! See this as an opportunity to try out new classes and new characters~

@b4nj0 Once you reach level 330, you will only receive the TP reward. And reward items cannot be traded.

@Nekorin Sadly, the reward items are not transferable.

I hope I answered your questions!

9 Likes

With the chests is there a maximum level where if you start it you won’t be able to get all the chests?

E.g. a level 329 can’t get all the chests.
Can a level 280 or 300?

Thanks @STAFF_Letitia for the reply.

Can we in future have an event which will cater for our mains too? Something for players who have toons of max level but can’t create characters due to reasons (max 30 character slots with all 330 characters/pets). So that they can join in and enjoy participating in the event too.

1 Like

Increasing the amount of high level players with such events only benefits maxed out players as it gives them a greater community to play with instead of the great fragmentation we have over 330 levels.

1 Like

Hm… this is a really tricky question.

When you start the event, you should receive all 10 Level Up Chests, which will take into account your current level (of starting the event). So there is a chance that the distance between required levels could be small…
But I can’t tell you an exact maximum level to start with.

I would recommend just accepting the Level Up Challenge for each of your characters so that you have a chance at all the rewards~!

1 Like

A Shame.
In the eventual skill update, whenever that happens, will you guys remember to get the zombie x3 damage buff that was missed in the skill merger back in the summer of '16?

5 Likes

I kinda can see where the idea of Skill and Stat rewards comes now, but that would be more something for Rank reset event than Stat reset event.

If you’re trying something new with a fixed class (like STR vs DEX) you will most likely do that at the highest level you can, with attributes invested, all skills and good weapons. That’s why we wanted Skill and Stat resets as a separate events, because they are literally useless on new character since you already know what you’re doing.

Unless you are thinking in future updates and balance changes, but that’s totally out of scope since we barely get any concrete information or plans about them.

@STAFF_Letitia wouldn’t it be better to have x4 and x8 Tomes instead of Skill and Stat resets for new characters (so you’re actually leveling in a Level Up event) then a separate event for Skill and Stat reset potions?

I am pretty sure that giving tomes instead of reset potions would get more leveling players. And giving Skill and Stat resets event requiring some effort would also get higher level people to play on their event.

Why do players wants reset potions? To fix some mistake or something was changed. When does the changes matters? Higher levels (300+).

Also, something tells me that there will be a colored hat secret reward for this event.

1 Like

One day between now and the year 2099
They will update STR again to resolve the damage they did with Trans.

4 Likes

All characters? @_@… what about those that is already 330 :V…

120 tp for 5 330 char is kinda meh @_@… i don’t really dislike the fact you guys are promoting some what of a new group to gather and level or roll alt event.

But do bare in mind of the old players with multi max out alt as well Lel… They literally get 0 stuff off this except for the 120 tp… ¯ \ (O_O)/ ¯

Stats reset are more catered to late players actually who found out mistake or enable them to adjust some minor relocation on stats due to gear change.

3 Likes

so stat reset and skill reset pot reward are untradable? cant store in storage too? only char can use is that char that complete the 10 chest reward?

I’d like to make a suggestion, let players choose between the one time TP and a one time set of chests. Some players desperately need the Stat and Skill reset, or some like me who’d just prefer the other items opposed to the TP. We’d still have an incentive to make more characters, and it would be far from overpowered in the sense it could also only be redeemed once per team.

1 Like

@strawhatcrewz Yes, only the character that completes the event can use the rewards.

We will take everyone’s suggestions into consideration but, for now, please enjoy the event as is :blush:

12 Likes

How can a person with x6 330 character enjoy talking to a board once?

4 Likes

The event is really understandable, well it seems like the only thing will matter is those stat reset and skill reset which I assume not considered as a reward since you will start at low level and you already knew what will you want from the character that you will make, and some more its timed? And got expiration? I don’t know man… seems pretty vague to me.

It’s for those new people who never played TOS before.Because like you said the vet players know what stat and skills to invest already.

IMC failed to promote this event with a trailer to attract more players to play TOS.

Like I said there is a loop hole

Do the event with the leech service and you will get lv 200 in 2 or 3 days and get the Gem Abrasive and Silver Anvil.Transfer your gems and un transcended gear over and use them and then transfer back delete character rinse and repeat.It really doesn’t take long to get to lv 200 and I am confident that the level goals to reach to the 10th reward aren’t going to be Lv 250+ but who knows maybe I can be wrong.

We don’t need other then stats resets(and skill resets to some) to be transferable via team storage, the rest of the reward can even be on 1day duration, nobody will even QQ for it as its not as important as the stats reset for players with 321+ level which have no way to open the box 10 times to adjust/fix their stats.

As stated in event page, the reset pots comes with 14 days duration, so how it is abuse-able? Worst can happens is one player change their stats every hour to see which perform better; which i doubt it could destroy the server and balance.

aww, too bad then… i dont need stat and skill reset on my new char
i need it for my other char … pls consider it to be tradable -_-

So, you made an event that isn’t for your current “older” players. You made an event for “possibly incoming” or “newer” players instead?

So not only is itos getting marginalized, we’re getting segregation between new and old players now as well?

1 Like

well… ty for answers @STAFF_Letitia