Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

https://treeofsavior.com/event/levelupchestchallenge/

I don’t get this, If I go to 330 before finishing the event I will take 120tp over 1 silver anvil and stat reset pot?

Are they kidding us?

Asking since I have a char at 305 now (329 virtually with cards) and I’m kinda lost on what char I should use for the event… I don’t want 120 useless TP, I want the stat reset and the silver anvil, that much more value.

9 Likes

omfg this penalize ppl 330… i need to make one char for this event??? ONE MORE CHAR?? OMFG

8 Likes

Yeah, this is seriously retarded.

Are you a good player who lvl cap at 330, gear himself, lvl monster cards?

U are screwed (errr 120 tp)

Are u a casual who goes to 317 for practo, without cards, running around naked leeching saalus?

HELLO! free silver anvil and stat reset for you.

Are they kidding us or what?

7 Likes

-Make new char to get 10 chest rewards
-Get 330 char to pick up 120flitipi
-profit

Of course this doesen’t look like those 330s can get any of the event chest rewards lol.

1 Like

Welcome to Tree of Savior!

8 Likes

I’m waiting to have some answers @GM_Francis

penalizing people who max out chars (you know, the hardcore people that most commonly buy you TP I guess) is not so fun.

I just hope the description is bad done.

I feel so trolled couz I’m one of the few who goes for 330 and good chars rather then 317 practo // saalus leechers naked slaves.

6 Likes

So I get this:

Use one 330 to get 120TP and no chest rewards

Use non-330 to get chest rewards?

IF it works like that can be okish.

IF it doesn’t (1 single char can do this in your acc, for example) is retarded.

Can we have GOOD descriptions for events rather then hours of guessing and posts going rampant here and on reddit?

Anyway, I love the idea to exp another useless char in R1-R7 content… Well yet another 1-230 pyro saalus slave inc I guess

well…

• You can open a maximum of 10 Level Up Chests per character

so yeah go figure, unless this event notes gets ninja updated in a later date.
Problem is: your 330 char still won’t get his/her reset.

I feel like I’m in et and I have to beat crashes while running. IMC is the best boss in this game.

Also, are this stat reset // silver anvil tradable?

You know, I really need a silver anvil and a stat reset untradable on my fresh created saalus slave… KAPPA

the description says:

All chests and reward items and untradable and/or must be used within a limited period of time

Is this english?

I guess “and rewards items and untradable” is a typo and means “and rewards items are untradable” but I’m not sure honestly.

2 Likes

Here’s my take on the event.

Firstly, credits. Many thanks to IMC and the staff for creating this event. This is a fantastic event to have.

Next is addressed to the community. From the description of the event post, characters at the current max level of 330 will get 120TP, which is per account based. Yes it is once per account, but do note that the things we need to do is just to interact with the event board only.

The 120TP for accounts with max level characters is basically a freebie, at the very least… do be appreciative.

The event is called “Level up event” for a reason, the purpose is to get players to reroll and reap the rewards. To participate in this event you either have to have a character that is levelling up or reroll another, just treat is as part of the event quest. Even when the player has max character slots of 4, the free 120TP given ensures that the player has 3-4 new character slots (for free depending on how one uses it) to participate in the event. Even if the player doesn’t want to make a new character, the 120TP allows at least some purchase of gacha, enchant scrolls or a skill reset potion.

The event will be perfect if the skill reset and stat reset is transferrable via team storage only (at least transferrable within the team). This will become another perk to encourage players to reroll (participate in the event) so that their 330 mains can have the much needed stat reset potion. It will be really great if this can happen XD. @STAFF_Letitia, @STAFF_Yuri

15 Likes

u can get all chest per chara so stop to cry lolobi

All of them.

It says “per character” in the description.

I feel so trolled couz I’m one of the few who goes for 330 and good chars rather then 317 practo // saalus leechers naked slaves.

That sense of self-importance is somewhat hilarious. People would do Saalus with their level 317 chars without you just fine and in the same amounts to get their daily shards.

Use those 120 TPs to buy a new char slot and level up a new character. Problem solved.

Also, good rewards event for once. I was pretty surprised to see this. Feels a bit like desperation because activity has been so low lately.

5 Likes

So silver anvil and stats reset bound on char?

I do have a team mate with a freshy orange 315 who randomly started to trascende it this week.

Immagine is face right now :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: yeah, let’s roll another char, pls I really would love to grind more dailies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Event anvils typically aren’t but the stat reset might be bound.

Not sure how many times need to stat reset their characters that you’d complain about free ones on all your non-330s.

another bait event <_<
I don’t think this is seriously working, as people are already complaining for not getting stat- or skillreset.
Maybe I’ll try to get the free skillreset for my Kabbalist to get rid of that useless “Reduce Level” skill, but I honestly don’t have any plans to participate actively anymore just because of such events.

I rather use my time and finish some good old Japanese-only 3DS RPGs I’ve got left in my shelf/cupboard [Unchain Blades Rexx/Unchain Blades Exxive] than getting caught up by some daily grief routine again…

7 Likes

how about make the rewards aquirable once but needs to level a char (since it’s the objective of event) and make them transferable in team storage? win-win

Silver Anvils have always been character bound like most other event item.
Trash event. All characters I care for are 330 especcially my main that could need a stat reset (soon) and of course silver anvils.
Thanks for absolutely nothing @IMC. Seems like my Terraria time will go on.

6 Likes

I admit the rewards do look good.

not to be negative but…

• sarcasm on*
    Ahahaha~ team storage is still technically behind a pay wall!
  • sarcasm off*

edit:ok~