Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

Prepare to be pissed off. Max characters can only get 120tp once per team. So if you have several max toons, you only get 120tp total. I guess they figure if you made it to 330 then your build must not be too fkd up. But maybe with r9 we might get resets of some sort.

i need status reset for my main because u don’t know str buff is coming

You’re not being punished wtf.
The event is to help you with leveling a new character.
the 120p is to reward you for having a maxed level character.
It’s like saying the Candy event is punishing me for not being level 5 where a +100 Mattack/Pattack candy is more significant.

God damn.

4 Likes

What is the reason they put time on their prizes? I still Remember last event soul crystal got time my god need to die within 14days.

Dude why would you want an stat/skill reset potion if you’re leveling a new character that’s gonna be perfect The event should allow me to pick either the stupid TP prize I don’t need cuz I could buy 500/900 TP bundle anytime I felt like I need TP, I don’t need TP I would rather have the potions and the event is stripping them from me just because my main character is max level… and I need those potions…

4 Likes

They are saying it is for brand new players…problem is, there isn’t much of them. Not many old and new players stayed even after the rank reset event. There was a 9.68% concurrent player boost followed by a 20% drop…

1 Like

You people will bitch about anything.

I mean don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of improvements IMC needs to make, and there’s plenty to bitch about, namely bug fixes and addon integration/support/just not breaking the ■■■■ that makes them work in the first place. But you people bitch every single time there’s an event in a genre where frequent events isn’t even customary. They basically have back to back events, and everyone of them gives free stuff for playing the game mostly under normal conditions.

The Survival Event was terrible. Yes. But you people bitch and moan and whine with the most misplaced sense of entitlement I’ve seen in an online community. Stat and skill resets are behind a paywall. Okay. You ask for free stat and skill resets. Okay, kind of unreasonable, but you can make that request all you want. No one promises you that. An event comes along that gives a character in progress the opportunity to fix any build ■■■■-ups. Great. You all ■■■■ your pants and act like you’re being oppressed because your 330s didn’t get these items, when it was always a paid service and never promised to you for free.

These forums are occupied by so many children, it’s unreal. Channel your teen angst into the bugs and balance needs of the game, not throwing tantrums over giveaway events.

10 Likes

It isn’t bitching, it’s asking for fairness, is it so hard to put the option to either choose the chest rewards for being lvl 330 already or the TP option? is it really that hard? Think about it, it wouldn’t affect anything in a bad way, instead it would let people that has been the whole time since this game launched on free to play (like me and I’ve been supporting it) have a much needed thing…

1 Like

It’s a promotional event. You aren’t entitled to either reward. They didn’t have to give your character 120 TP. They didn’t have to give anyone anything. They chose to design an event that gives people free stuff, something that is not obligatory and does not demand “fairness.” Yes, it WOULD BE NICE if they had extended the resets to the 330s. But for you to expect them to and be indignant about it is, like I’ve said any time any event like this in any online game elicits this kind of reaction on any forum, doing nothing more than making you look entitled.

2 Likes

Well in all fairness the event is called a “Level up event” and not “Fix/■■■■ my max level character” event.

It will be great for IMC to make another event in future whose target audience are the max level players, but for this time round, the intended audience are players who are levelling/rerolling.

Finally someone with some rationality.

Don’t get me wrong, I am doing it myself, I have like 3 alts to level up and I will, what I find detrimental for people with max level characters is that If they were level 329 they would still be able to get all the chest rewards cuz I they’re not max level yet…

1 Like

This wouldn’t had happened if they gave a blanket reset during the R8 update. Many old characters are screwed builds from the old R7 days. Other games give such blanket resets whenever there is a major patch.

1 Like

3rd point, will not happen if the event description is correct. Depending on the requirement, if each box needs 10 lvl difference. 231> will not be able to complete the 10th chest

We will know that very soon
But if the calculation took place by neglecting decimal like 329.1, 329.2… 329.9 and became integer 329, then it is possible.

Given that another rule mentioned if your character has reached the level, you also can get the chest as well.

Yes, and I understand that frustration. But that is why, again, that frustration should be focused on hassling them about giving resets with major changes like any other major MMO. To wait until an event that just so happens to have limited-time resets to raise the pitchforks just paints the malcontents in a different light.

People need to hold events apart from game content / patches / decisions. An event is an event. It’s there to amuse the players and throw some free stuff their way. People take it as some sort of passive-aggressive commentary from IMC when they see what they’ve been demanding in an event, when some intern probably just said, “that would be cool of us to give to people.”

I have to question why people continued to level their “broken” characters if they knew the moment Rank 8 was released that they weren’t viable any more. If I had a broken character, I would view this event as a wonderful opportunity to fix it and start leveling it again. Is it right for those people you mention to rage at IMC’s event because they willingly leveled a “broken” character all the way to 330?

2 Likes

Going a bit far from “angry” answers. There are other suggestions in this thread that are good. To be honest, I think that simply giving one x4 Tome and one x8 Tome would:

1. Never create any “reset” potion drama.
  2. Give more incentive for people to level.
  3. Prevent the situation where IMC would not give another reset potions so soon since they already gave on this event (which excluded characters who really needed).

I get what you mean, I too have characters 318+ (with my main 4 levels away from 330) and they, perhaps also can’t get all the rewards if the level requirements are spaced too far away. Just wait for another event that has things for our mains.

It is just like 50% off waffles on Tuesdays, it kind of makes little sense to kick up a fuss when we enter the restaurant demanding that why other items aren’t on discount too when it is clearly stated that it is “Waffle Tuesday”.

Or more appropriate for the analogy, getting angry at the restaurant because you can’t make it in on Tuesdays to get your discount.

1 Like

Not until the customers demanded they will poop infront of the shop if they dont comply. It sometimes happen.