Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

I will give em a chance. Maybe they’ll release a separate stat and/or skill reset in the near future. I’m surprised they even gave out 120 TP for doing nothing but o well it’s once per team.

1 Like

1 Like

i was replying to the MagicOne, not you

reading is important!

10 Likes

imc doesnt give updates

Community: WAAH IMC SUCKS

imc gives updates and an event

Community: WAAH THIS EVENT SUCKS

Just.
Stop.
Playing.

Also stop posting, please.

6 Likes

It’s not like that we, the players, want events just because it is called an event. We want something that gives us a reason to play the game and enjoy some time.
And if IMC gives us an ‘event’ which mainly makes people sad then it’s time to complain.
At least we finally get the hunting grounds. Guess it’s about 1-2h exploration for all and then back to dust with tos until something to enjoy appears.

The event is basically that you level up a new character and if you fuk it up you reset its stats.

i like how you skip the only post that makes you look stupid :joy::joy::joy:

bite on this bait :clap:

Do you honestly think this event does not do EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING?

If so, explain yourself.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, player base down to 3k CCU!

What about something else other than repeating the leveling process 20 times? Oh…we have 3 fps GVG

7 Likes

Perhaps we can request for a future event next time, something like “■■■■ your main” event. Then that event’s focus will then be solely to help players with their mains and rewards will be adjusted accordingly to suit it.

Currently do understand that this upcoming event’s main focus is to get players to level up new characters/alts, hence it is called “Level up event” and not “■■■■ your main”. It is already good that our max level mains can still get something (120TP) out of this. :3

Personally the event is actually done quite well just based on the information from the event post.

4 Likes

How about you read the above? There are players, like me, whose main is 330 and all other chars I care for also or at least 317 which means this is not an event but a ‘look we give players some stat resets you might take advantage of except its not for you’.

There are people excluded by default. At least as long as there won’t be a miracle and the rewards are sudden neither character bound nor expiring. :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Most of their events will always be based around leveling because there isn’t much to do besides leveling. PVP is a joke, GVG just crashes and Earth Tower is only 5 players involving meta setup.

Would like to see some bigger events that involves way more people but when it happens the game just lags to 5 fps or freezes up, like the weeds event.

1 Like

Hmm for example your 296 lvl. Can you still get the 10th chest ? Also you will get the 10 chest when you lvl up 10 times like 296 then you will get the 1pth chest at 306? I dont really understand the details of the event.

1 Like
  • Use the Level Up Chest to display its target level. If your character has already reached the target level, the chest will open and you will receive the rewards.

• The target level of each chest is determined by the character’s current level.

Isn’t the two above points a bit contradictory?

5 Likes

The weed event was the best “event” to date for a couple of reasons:

• it involved the entire server (because the rewards far outweighed any other activity available)
  • it had interaction between at most 100 players instead of it being a “solo experience”
  • the lag was not that detrimental to the experience
  • it provided a meaningful choice to participants: do I take my weed or do I share?
  • it provided short breaks that allowed social interaction not related to gameplay (like small talk)
  • the rewards were “technically” limited because there is a limit to how many gems any 1 toon can equip and gem lvs are capped
  • participation did not require ANY BUILD because it wasn’t based on combat
  • the rewards were random but “instant”

I could go on, but I would be rambling. This current event (as many have already said) is about leveling. We already have so many tools to “skip leveling” that it is apparent/obvious that leveling is a crap activity. When the developers themselves give you tools to skip a lot of their content, it says something about that content. It is bad.

Why make an event that forces players to go thru content that even the developers want you to “skip”? Answer? They want you to make an appraiser.

9 Likes

Thats why I am confused

1 Like

It’s Sunday now and it looks like i am right… no staff replying to any query. Might as well as wait for mid-Monday for details. I hope the staff are ready to answer most of the questions here. Worst case scenario, some people would be guinea pigs on Tuesday.

1 Like

lv50 is likely a tutorial of this game

new play shouldn’t have problem lving this

just do the questline progress though crystal mine and tenet
and they will hit 50 after that

it’s pointless to give chest to lv1 char bcoz new player need to do crystal mine and tenet anyway
no matther what how many level they are, they still need to do crystal mine and tenet
don’t forget that first dungeon is lv50, not lv1
the first dungeon where new player get hugh of exp inside

Not every event is going to cater to you. Sorry.