LevelUP chest event

huehuehue

keep the event coming~

imc made 10 event, 10event have language/description issue

keep it up imc

3 Likes

TLDR;

Solution;
IMC please include 14days untradeable skill/stat reset into 120TP rewards per team

14 days is too generous.
Make it 7 days.
Playing TOS is hardcore. Git gud or get out.

Actually, this event is perfect for bot makers to make more bots.
IMC needs to boost their playerbase so it makes perfect sense to fill it with more bots that run around 24/7 than real players who log in just for dailies.

5 Likes

Typical IMC is that the rewards are character bound, expire in 14 days and it’s easy to accidentally get the rewards on the wrong character by sudden level up or something.

Typical IMC decision making process:

1. Is it frustrating enough for the majority of players?
  2. Add things players do not like to it until 1 is true.
  3. Throw in some random bugs for entertainment.
3 Likes

IMC is retarded and this event proves that. OK let’s be honest and just say it. Those stat/skill resets most likely won’t be transferable via team storage. So if you’re at lv 330 then you have no chance of getting stat/skill reset potions for that character. If you’re close to level 330 you probably won’t be able to do 10 of those events before reaching 330. So you probably won’t get the reset. If you’re leveling your alt or under level 200 then you will very easily get the stat/skill potion. The irony here is that it’s the high level or max level characters who desperately need those resets… but won’t get it. Also you probably don’t need skill or stat reset if you’re leveling your alt from lv 1.

This event defies critical thinking and basic logic ie IMC logic. I hope the reset potions are transferable within the same account but knowing how greedy IMC is I highly doubt it. The point of this event is to make you level up alts so you buy more costumes for your alts and also give you a taste of skill/stat resets on new alts. And this will make you buy resets from the TP store for your lv 300+ characters that actually need those reset potions. lol Now that I think about it, this is a genius marketing tactics from IMC.

1 Like

Yep they give 120TP to 330s so ya can buy four more slots and make more characters :grin:

When even a white knight like me create a flaming post with 100+ replies things are going wrong.

Not even joking xD

1 Like

Ive never seen people complain about free stuff before. How about IMC not give us an event at all, then what?

1 Like

If people complain, that means they still have some expectation in ToS. 100+ posts for one shitty event page…ToS isnt too dead I guess?

5 Likes

How can you say the event is shitty and we dont even have it yet. Everyone in this thread is jumping to conclusions and assuming so much. Like please be rational and see that you all are being way to unreasonable. IMC doesn’t have to give us ■■■■. Yes, I cant stand how they are managing the game but for all of you to complain about free items is just plain asinine.

5 Likes

As I said, if they used 5 more min to describe an event, there would be no post going rampant here and or reddit each time.

3 Likes

Quote Quote Qoute Qoute

6 Likes

Im sorry didn’t know haukiyau1 spoke for the entire ToS community. Just thinking that is scary because the dude can be irrational at times and he even admits it.

1 Like

Keep thinking.

Keep guessing.

Keep asserting.

Keep arguing.

Keep proclaiming.

Keep attesting.

Meanwhile, there are people like me whom do not appreciate reading …certain kind of exchanges between other players… I have read up to at least half of this thread (112 posts at the moment) and decided to skip the rest.

At the very least, I have established that some people would like it if the Staff comes here to clear the air. Now, it would be great if the amount of …such exchanges… be minimised so that GM responses do not get lost in midst of …such exchanges… especially so when not everyone knows of the “Moderators” function that exists in this forum.

Thank you? :mask:

1 Like

A null hypothesis cannot be proven true, but it can be proven false. No need to get irritated over something not yet confirmed. If we are wrong, good for them. I’d like to see they prove us wrong everytime.

2 Likes

You literally just repeated what I said about jumping to conclusions. “No need to be irritated over something not yet confirmed”

This is exactly what everyone is doing in this thread

3 Likes

No worries about this event. Probably when I get the first levelup box at 50, it’ll tell me that the next box will be available at 330.

1 Like

Too bad that in the end when people find out they can’t use the potions on their main it’s Alt+F4 and goodbye for the time being.

3 Likes

Then if I admit I’m a dog, am I a dog ? :older_man:.

1 Like

did anyone complaining about the upcoming event? i dont think i saw any…

but i sure do see alot of people confused over some vague sentences on the announcement page.

so it has become a bait event to distinguish between blindknight and the skeptical-knight

hue?

9 Likes