Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

omg i just found out about this on my 329 (from 321) so i just couldn’t get that skill reset…

what a horrible design this is. going to send a ticket on this.

1 Like

So will unused treasure boxes be removed from your inventory after the maintenance or will they stay after the event is over if the chests are in your inventory still

They will be deleted.

https://scontent.fpoa8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/17577763_767756950050475_660353330_n.png?oh=94512a63fdc43820bebac1c23940af72&oe=58DC3864

Slowly progressing through the event.
I managed to open all the chests in 4 different characters and there are two more on the way.
This event is no laughing matter, as I was able to get 16 abrasives and 4 silver anvils so far… I even got a mergen hat on my corsair by getting unlock chest and then resetting it back with the skill reset pot. :V

1 Like

This was kinda the best event since the game started.

It was extra “genius” because of the new dungeon level distribution.

1 Like

What ‘genius’?

The dungeon gap increase was suggested by players due to the crappy queue lines.

5 Likes

He clearly wasn’t here for the 1st day of the weed event.

6 Likes

I started 320 on my cleric after I reached 330 i can’t open the last cube.

What does that mean? I seriously don’t understand this sentence at all, as I must be tired.

That’s fine, I will explain it to you.

Have you ever seen this hat before?

The Mergen hat can be acquired from a Lv5 Chest in Gele Plateau, the problem is that Lv5 Keys are not in the game, making the hat impossible to get by normal means.

Corsair has a skill that decreases the key level required to open chests:

I had several lv2 keys in my inventory, so I just needed to add 3 levels to the Unlock Chest skill (Lv2 key + Lv3 Unlock Chest = Lv5 Chest) and I opened the chest that way. As Unlock chest is not a skill worth keeping I did reset my skill points allocation with the Skill Reset Potion I got from the event.

3 Likes

Kinda of, the level limbo has been moved to 230~259 now since d230 gives mediocre exp. :S

But I do have to say that this event is excellent, at least for me, as two characters of mine were at the very beginning of the exp reset. My Murmillo also leveled from 291 to 305 in an hour and half doing d290 only.

@c2gaming.seetoo

I did, and I also say that I unwittingly abused the event on the first day by havesting 4 plants alongside other Paradise guild members back then as I thought it was part of the event, those members include VacaUnderpowered and Sandu.
After knowing that the behavior was unintended I stopped doing it.

I planted a lot of weed myself though

I was but the event had two negatives even on first days:

Assholes that didn’t share their weed.
It killed the normal game because weed was too good to pass up.

While this Chest event made me lvl a lot all of my alts and even my main.And even get pots to fix the stat/skill mistakes i did while giving lots of lv6 gems.

That wasn’t everybody and there were a lot who shared.

This is actually part of why it was good. It took you away from the daily routine because the rewards far out weight anything else. That’s what events are supposed to be “stuff that takes you away from the usual stuff”. It’s not an event if you are doing the exact same thing you already do everyday.

You could do this without the event. Hence my point that this isn’t even really an event.

You realize this relies completely on the player making mistakes (very likely outside his control) for it to be successful.

Day 1 weed.

Anyway I’ll leave it at that. If you think this is the best event to date, then good on you.

2 Likes

Are we ignoring the s***storm the weed event devolved into?

I’m pretty sure i’d never get my alts to lvl up so quickly if wasn’t for this event, it’s not all day that the game gives 980% bonus exp on dungeons for free.

I disagree with your statement. It doesn’t make it less of an event just because content focuses on actual game play. The event provides tools that you don’t usually get hence; it’s an event.

You could but not with the same tools to help you and speed up the progress. You could get similar tools but you would need to pay unless provided by another event so it’s still special to the event.

I find it weird that someone is calling things like these not an event when it’s a very common event theme and not even a bad one.

1 Like

Weed event is trash.

1. You could make more per hr by farming. Heck this was pre-orange mats
  2. Event is highly time restrictive
  3. People crashing channels left and right

I remember waking up at noon the day the event started. 5 straight crashes in the channel and I was like nahhh

You cleared that up for me, you rascal you!

1 Like

As a follow up to my own question, I think they will fix the lv329 to 330 no reward issue :smiley:

Orange is now my favorite GM.

1 Like

If you already have the chest before reaching Lv329 (eg: Lv328 below), once you land at Lv329 you can open the chest. Only Lv330 can’t, based on my own experience.

Unless they’re saying that they will allow people to open their chest (w/e number they’re at) from leveling up from Lv329 to 330? Can you clarify?

I Started at 320 from that event… sadly After reaching 330 I cant open the last box.