Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

As someone with a character at 330 and two characters at 322, i can’t but be extremely annoyed at this event. The characters that may need skill/stat reset aren’t able to get it (cause they either cannot activate the event or haven’t got enough levels left to get those rewards). And even making a new char won’t net me much, since it will likely not need a stat/skill reset to start with.
I can’t see why i should even bother with this event.

2 Likes

Then don’t.
There’s another event already going on.

The main point is about the reset potions which IMC is probably not giving another anytime soon since they already gave on this event. At least I want to hope they won’t follow this path, but…

1 Like

Right but why even bother bitching at the event for that.
They should’ve given Restat period to every character we had instead of giving us just 1 per account when they did.
They pretty much reinforced their anti-alt policies back then by acting as if everyone only had 1 character.

Now they’re doing something pro alts that still gives 12$ CAD worth of TP even if you’re not participating in the event.
Let’s keep it real.

The event is sure for alts, but that doesn’t mean the event is perfect, it’s this simple. People aren’t judging the entire event but only the choice of two rewards.

2 Likes

It’s called “Level up event” for a reason. If your main/only character(s) you care about are lv 330, you’re not in this event’s target, simple as that. What’s unusual is that ALSO lv cap characters are getting “something” out of it. I’ve never seen people complaining about free stuff - which is what this thread is mainly about. Go play something else.

1 Like

This event should never be an event.The rewards that the event offers us should always applied to every new character you make PERIOD!

2 Likes

You really don’t get the main point or you are just trying to be haughty.

People aren’t complaining about the event, they are complaining about the LAST TWO rewards.
Did you see anyone (reasonable) saying “that’s not enough TP, give me 9000 TP, 120 TP is ■■■■”?

Why the hell would you need a stat reset and skill reset potion, limited for 14 days, on a level 50 char or barely higher?

If it wasn’t for the tradability and stupid restrictions, you wouldn’t have seen more than 100 messages in this thread.

You don’t just simply create an event, showing highly demanded potions to, in reality, give the middle finger to all the ones that SHOULD get the potions instead of lower level players.
The event itself is encouraging people to get to max level, but it’s at the same time punishing max level players. How fair, no, how spiritual is that?

I’m not even concerned, I almost got all of my rewards for my main char because I got lucky (It shouldn’t be about luck or getting imc’ed in the first place) but I feel and understand the complaints and frustration.

7 Likes

I will say the chest are clunky as ■■■■.
Just leveled up the 50 to 120, missed a couple of levels in between because I’d jump levels so fast and have to grind more. Q_Q.
Oh well.
Finally gave me the excuse I needed to remake that Psychokino C3 I haven’t played since ICBT2

Now it even punishes you if you’re near an exp reset while grinding, kidding.

But seriously, the event is good, the only problem is designing the last rewards and some details, I am pretty sure anyone leveling new alt would trade the reset potions for a x4 and x8 Tome, that might not be the case of some character stuck between levels because something changed or etc, but I’d bet that’s the minority (anyway in this case you’d level the character to get the reset potions instead of level for, like, leveling on the level up event).

The way the event is basically set up they basically give you the stuff to go from 50 to 130/140ish in 2 or 3 hours depending on the speed of your dungeon/mission clears.
Which would be a pretty good time for a stat/skill reset.

In hindsight the rank 5 or 6 class quest should just reset your stats and skills (not as an event but as an automatic thing). That’s a good range to get a ‘feel’ for the game.

In Hindsight I shouldn’t of opened the final chest until the end of the month but w/e it’s not a big deal.

Anyone knows what are the level requirements for the box? I’m at level 298 and I still can’t open any of the 10 boxes, yet the level requirement to participate is quite low.

The game seems much more lively today as a result of this event and the recent changes. I’m impressed.

4 Likes

1.5-3M As I checked last week or so. Some people really love mliking the Economy with their Bot and Necro Army :joy: Oh well, I should’ve bought those gacha costume when they’re still cheap.

2 Likes

i’m just a filthy casual who buy tp for costumes. i don’t even know how to progress my exp after hitting 298, since pretty much any map that fit my level kills me in 2-3 hits (despite my investment on CON). thank you for this info ‘w’/

2 Likes

I love it when people use this phrase - where do you think 90% of the player base went?

5 Likes

Strike when the whales are spamming gacha (day 1 and 2 of gacha release). That’s the best plan.

@skonryu You should start going with a party if this is the case for you. I really can’t advise much on this because I actively avoid partying. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a Mergen at Lv321 that took the Level Up Chest. I’m inclined to believe that it won’t allow me to open Chest #9 (Skill Reset) because Lv329 going to Lv330 should disqualify me. Let’s leave this as a tentative while I level it up to get a definitive answer.

2 Likes

Is it possible get both the 10 chest rewards and 120TP on one character? I.E level up 10 times, get to 330, claim TP?

Yes.

1 Like