Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

Most of this reset drama could’ve been prevented if they had just gave out skill, stat, and rank resets at rank 8. And then to tease capped toons with a reset they can’t get (all rewards are untradable) is what is pissing people off.

However, I will say that those are some good prizes from just leveling a new toon to 106 (minus the resets of course.) I will make the most of it and see how many times I can get all the prizes.

4 Likes

or they can just not give it out at all and swap it with 8x exp tomes.

4 Likes

yeah, that free x4 tome event was so nice.

5 Likes

Jeeze, I’m glad I stopped leveling at 319 on my 3 mains… I’d be so upset if I were even one level higher on any of them.

2 Likes

Oh that’s really good, my level 50 char really needed that reset potion.
Yeah, screw the 330, they’re gonna reroll so they’ll spend more time in game.

/sarcasmoff

6 Likes

Wait a minute.
Do I have to choose only ONE character to open the chests?
Can’t I open the chest multiple times? I mean, do the event with more characters??

just talk to the notice board with all ur chars

2 Likes

So will I be abble to get a skill reset for each one? ´~´

So long as they qualify (within the level range), yes.

They would each have independent level targets based on their current level.

holy mother, this event is incredible

1 Like

According to

these are the level targets.

Ignore all levels before 50.

2 Likes

Oh well, 120TP ain’t bad, I just have to spend it on gacha and hope to get the Stat reset potio- Oh yeah it needs 990 recycle points. Good Job Kim! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah… I’m not sure why the stat reset potion is there with a price tag like that. I wonder if anyone (including whales) have actually picked one up before.

1 Like

I’ve picked up one before. I got it thru my combined losses in Gacha (converted crappy costumes to Medals) in addition to buying crappy costumes from Market to scrap for medals.

I’m nowhere close to a whale’s spending level.

How many medals do you get for costumes? I know the hair accessories give you 30, and consumables give you a total of 30, but what of costumes?

I meant hair accessories when I mentioned costumes, sorry about that. Sadly though, you get 30 for either. You can also buy the potions that people sometimes under-price for recycling.

When I got mine, people were selling Sushi and Banana Peel headgears for roughly 300k a pop. It was easy to build from there. These days, here in Varena, a recyclable costume goes for roughly 1.5m enchanted or not.

-> LevelUP event
-> Fortune Cookie duration can’t be extended anymore with base camp, why? ;-;

Can someone confirm?

1 Like

I tried it. No more extended cookie T_T

5 Likes

GREAT … I want a stats reset for my lv321 but I guess I will not get one =_=

2 Likes

we got every missions free cookie !!