Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

Duh! Of course I know this. But you can create a Lv1 character and take it straight to town (talk to NPC) then talk to notice board. Which is besides the point.

Then get the chest (if not hard coded), because apparently it’s designed to take into account Lv1 ~ 49 growth. Hopefully that’s not the case. :slight_smile:

From what I’ve observed, so long as you fall within the ranges mentioned above, the requirement is fixed.

Eg: Lv234 needs 3 levels to open their chest. They land at Lv237, they now need 2 levels to open their next chest.

I highly doubt IMC would design a system as complex as one that snapshots your current level when you obtain the Treasure Chest and goes on from there. Tiering is easier.

coz staff dont know what they are working with…

they are as surprise as we players are

faith is lost

why is this info not in the Event Announcement? lel

7 Likes

For #suspense and the lulz.

Voucher is 14 days durational and Fortune Cookie is permanent:

Oh xD. Well the system checks if you’re lv50 before giving you the box, so I guess that should be fine.

3 Likes

From what I calculated a fresh lvl 50 character has all rewards completed within 56 levels (= at level 106). Those 56 levels are doable with 3 level 50 dungeon runs+ 3 level 80 dungeon runs, which is 1 day because of the instance entrance vouchers inside the first few boxes + the fortune cookies. Meanwhile, look at how many runs you need to get the rewards at higher levels where stat reset/skill reset matter…

10 levels at level 280+ take way longer, especially since there are no Hunting Grounds for these level ranges yet. Biased and unfair if you ask me. Make alt-> level to 50-> get chests-level to 106 with chests, get silver anvil+gem abrasives->level gem/upgrade weapon,put in team storage->delete character-> repeat…

3 Likes

exp reset at 281, you can get 291 in less than a day.

Not to mention 321+ gets screwed out of abrasives, silver anvil and the all important resets which needs them more than freshly built perfect characters

3 Likes

Me 328, with some for the lulz skills added and waiting for the chest event.
Me reading the announcements and instruction about the chest event.
RIP me for not getting Stat and Skill reset potions 'cuz i’m 2 lvls away to 330 cap. :joy:

1 Like

If all you want is abrasives 120tp is more than enough to buy multiple characters.
Leech them up then craft the gems.

Did someone get chest9 or 10 yet? do the resets have 2 week timer?

Did someone get chest9 or 10 yet? do the resets have 2 week timer?

I have only opened chest 9 so far but I assume that it will be the same for chest 10. And yes, the potion is limited to 14 days and untradeable via storage.

But it looks like you can get the potion on every char (up to 320) since every char can get the chests and open them if they meet the level requirements.

1 Like

if you are 321 it’s pretty much no in your face. well at least you can get the skill reset and abrasive.

Then again they are making it hard for people to abuse the 5 abrasive unless they invest some what time (like 4 -6 hours) hyper leech

1 Like

I’ll wait for LVL 8-10 gems flooding the market or in shout :wink:

1 Like

u need those hard working china farmers or tw farmers.Lel.

1 Like

Don’t forget the RMTs from the heart of Asia :wink:

1 Like

Nawp, if you’re 321, you can only get up to Chest #8. Going 329 to 330 w̶i̶l̶l̶
(should) disqualify you.

321 ~ 322 - Chest 1
322 ~ 323 - Chest 2
323 ~ 324 - Chest 3
324 ~ 325 - Chest 4
325 ~ 326 - Chest 5
326 ~ 327 - Chest 6
327 ~ 328 - Chest 7
328 ~ 329 - Chest 8
329 ~ 330 - Disqualified (Skill Reset is here)

but you should be able to open box 9… so… i dunno

whichever the case it’s not a easy reward unless u start a new toon and play leech mode for the abrasive.

1 Like

Going 329 to 330 will disqualify you.

I don’t think this is true. When you click the chests in your inventory to open them they will tell you the next level you need to reach. Going from 329 to 330 should still count.

The 120 TP reward can be claimed seperately from the notice board.

Just so happens I have a Lv321 and I will answer this for you soon. My bet is that it’s not gonna work due to the phrase:

Remember, we should expect the worst and hope for the best :smiley:

It’s ok i am not expecting any thing as it term " level up event is there"

As long as everything is working in place and there is no random crashes i don’t really care :sweat_smile:

3 Likes