Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

It’s to help you reach that 1000 revives with a Soul Crystal achievement.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

First of all, it’s a guaranteed 120 TP for people with at least one (1) Lv330 character. That’s not something anyone should be pissed off at.

(It’s free cash currency!)

Secondly, you can always use the [free] TP to purchase character slot(s) to level up a toon or alt you may have held off doing.

It’s mostly geared towards new players so that even if they make mistakes along the way (since they’re new), they’ll have the necessary resets to [fix] their builds (aside from a class reset of course).

1 Like

Nobody in here is angry, I am just dissapointed, all these wannabe polices can calm down and stay quiet, I won’t quit the game for this, I of course will wait for another chance, I was just attemting to find a middle point for all of us old/new players, if it can’t happen it will simply not happen.

3 Likes

all those people who rushes 330 and they received 120 TP…still better than nothing… c’mon guys (better if you have no money to buy token)

and for those people who have no time,casual player this is actually pretty encouraging,

I parked two chars at advancement to rank 8 and starting class lv to rank 8 cuz STR and SPR is not giving much and make it saalus slave and now this event come and give me chance redo my mistake… until IMC managed to get STR and SPR great again

I do hope this event will come to us as well. I enjoyed survival instinct event which majority claims it to be bad but not for me :slight_smile:

Because not everyone makes perfect characters.
■■■■ if they did people wouldn’t be so adamant about getting them on their older characters either.
Most people learned what to stat through trial, error and research not to mention the changes in stats done last year + the addition of Transcendence.

I empathize with wanting restats given we only got one at the end of the year despite most of us having multiple characters; however, this isn’t an event made to “fix” the damage done by their disruptive balance additions and changes.
It’s an event for new character creation by new and old players like.

1 Like

yeah, it doesnt make sense that IMC is giving reset stuff to new characters. Yes, only cookies and tomes and stuffs that buffs your xp gained would be better. Im also this close to lost my precious reset potion. But what can you do now, after the event being anouncied? they’ll defnetly change it… why do you think that it was just esposed to us like, 2 days before it happens? I belive that this discussion is REALLY GREAT. Maybe then IMC will hear us properly. But as that guy said (idk how to quote) why would you keep leveling a “broken character”? I mean, aside the fact that all the classes keep changing with new updats and stuff, its not IMC’s foult. I mean, with this free tp you’ll be able to fix at least one character (or almost sinse to buy a reset pot you would need 4 more TPs - market skills). I almost lost my cannoneer cus of this new reajustment and stuff but… i alredy deleted sooo many characters that i saw that were going not the way i liked… ok ok, if your character is at like 300 and something drastcaly changes, that is bad, thats IMC foult and yes you should gain a reset potion. But are you really mad about it?
There will defnetly be other events that will give you freee tp to buy rest potions, give you THE reset skill/status potion. If you want to reset your character that is 330, make IMC upset keeping your free TP till the next event so you can fiz your character wihtout spending any money. Thats what i’ll do. Heh
IMC piss me off sooooo many times but i do like TOS. Its kind of a new game and… well, if you dont like it, you just need to find another game. Will you lose your time invested? hmm, i dont really care :V

1 Like

english isn’t my born language so…

i forgot, just let this go, shall we?

I honestly feel that this event is more like, “Hey, buy these 25% off Waffles and get 40% off on Potatoes” but almost all costumers already have all waffles they need but want to buy Potatoes and the ones who wanted to buy Waffles already have all Potatoes they need.

In the end, both items aren’t really related to each other, but they can be meant because both meant to be eaten at the end and the discount doesn’t really benefit most costumers who matched the example case, but still, they can at least save while buying Waffles.

4 Likes

That frustration is just cause and effect…if you’re suggesting players should reroll broken characters after every major update, that is not going to work…many want a chance to fix existing characters already invested with time and attributes instead of making yet another new one.

Tree of Reroll is a niche audience and not everyone is going to enjoy rerolling. I mean there are plenty of reasons why TOS doesn’t retain players and the Rerolling by design is one of those reason. Sure you can make new characters with this event but will it get IMC’d again on next update? You will never know.

2 Likes

I bet 10 shards for the reset stat pot CAN be transferred via team storage. :grin:

1 Like

I never suggested they delete the character and reroll. What I was suggesting is that people were faced with a choice to leave the character at its current level (280 if I recall correctly) or lower and shelve it until some change made them viable again or an opportunity to get reset items (like this event) just happened to come along. I could even understand if they decided to take the characters to 317 for the Practonium. But INSTEAD, they chose to take the character all the way to 330 for no reason I can fathom, and are now upset that they missed this opportunity (the one I previously mentioned).

That’s how I view it, at least.

1 Like

I get what you mean, I just find it a bit weird that those who chose to continue leveling those characters might get less chance to open the chests that’s all.

1 Like

Doing daily d290, mission to get candy and other things, farming Lv.315 materials, leeching exp, reaching Lv.330 for PvP purposes. You don’t need to have a totally messed up build to need to use reset potions.

18:00 GMT+8 can’t get here any faster.

That’ll answer a lot of questions for sure. :smiley:

I actually have a few hopefuls in my Lodge:

Lv330 Inquisitor - Will get my free 120 TP (thanks)!

Lv321 Mergen - I’m hoping that it’s only 1 level per chest (at this level range) so I can get the skill reset at least (it’s already pure DEX courtesy of the Fresh Start Package). If not, too bad so sad. :slight_smile:

Lv318 Taoist - If it’s just 1 level per chest at this range, this’ll be easy, and I actually made some mistakes on this one (has CON).

Lv242 Plague Doctor 1 - A skill reset would be nice, I want to move a few things around.

Lv240 Falconer 1 - Scout 3 based unused farmer. Meh. Accompanied by a Lv300+ Falcon that’s also Team Level fodder.

Lv235 Fencer 2 - Needs nothing. I deleted my Lv240 Templar for this character slot (and hence my solo guild as well).

Lv180 Kannushi - Born to hate on my Taoist, 100% INT only, needs nothing.

I feel for the people that have nothing but 330s in their lodge. This isn’t the case for the majority of the population for sure.

On the flip-side of things are people like myself who delete Lv240+ (valid Saalus slaves) to remake them into more useful characters.

I haven’t bought a single TP in about a month now.

What I’m saying is… the free TP is a god-sent for me at this point. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have 9 main characters for different purpose each.

All 4 characters at 330 and 5 at 315+, i actually need a additional 2 stat reset pots to fix a few stuff, but i find it not worth while to spend 990 TP to fix that small issue.

I ain’t making any more alternate/new rolls. even if the prices looks decent.

Obviously there will be those that make a new char to abuse rush chars up to X rewards like the 5x superior abrasive to farm gems.
( prolly might be faster than dailies).

Then again why do i get the feeling they are treating existing players not as half good then what i expected.
Delayed patches etc etc, fixes not hot fix right, bugs all over every maintenance.
Things breaking in the middle of the week with 0 answers.

Where is the standard FIX issue X and stop it from appearing + compensation if needed.
Don’t get me wrong being salty or what so ever.

I feel that existing players base should at least get something else instead of just 120 TP.

What is 120 TP honestly just a skill reset/ Token. Especially along with this “Level up/welcome back” reward.

They go in pairs not separated.
Having a huge separation between this tell us the treatment and image of IMC are portraying of a Huge Middle Finger pointing at you who stay and endured through all this rubbish they gave us.

lel honestly who cares about that miserable 120tp. When most of us old players can already afford most of the things we want
(including 35m stat reset).

Most of the player have issue to voice out that we deserve better or slightly better, but looking at how IMC handle situation lol.

1 Like

I sit on 3 330s. Was quite content, until this event came around. Now I have a 160 (had other plans for it) and a 50 all ready.

Good for you seems like you have alot of work to do now. :hugging:

1 Like

I cry every time.

You can’t buy character slots from Market. It’s very useful for those who wish to add more slots to their lodge without buying TP. :smiley:

I’m mostly wishing, for a good majority of the population, that at Lv300+, the level requirement to open the chest is just +1 from your current level, or that if you’re at Lv329, you get them all? Wishful thinking I know.

1 Like

In a way to certain group yes. I have to agree with that. Those who dislike spending any more.

To most who cap out waiting for magical fix to happen it seems like a additional token imo.

^ no clue, if they design it in this way i guess it’s a benefit to “Majority of the population”.

But looking at IMC honestly after nearing a year trip… i don’t hope for much. I just hope they can push out bug fix faster then we can farm shards.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m hoping this is the case, lol

2 Likes

The best way to enjoy this event is set your expectation to “Abysmally Low”.
and don’t forget there will be extended maintenance.
who wanna bet? [Varena]

You’re welcome.