Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

In some hours you need to use the event to create a char on Fedi to pay me my shards. Remember to mess up the skill and stat build so you can use the potion before it expires.

2 Likes

sad, I live in Telsiai. Could you move your home to there? LOL

Someone said this event was for new players?
What new players?.. …

All i see here are mostly folks parading their Lv300+ toons demanding for the stat and skill reset pots on their high toons…

Level up chest event has become a debate of crappy IMC event design, equality between low toons and high toons, many hours/chars invested therefore I deserve reset pots, free TP is better than no TP, exp times Vs. level up chests, and “why can’t all you whiny players just put up with this event?”

Meanwhile, elihime afk leeches all the candies on the server with multiple alt toons… Why this event is nothing more than an accelerated version of afk experience leeching?! Laima bless the afk saviour life style.

Stay tuned for more TOS drama on TOF.

2 Likes

Meh, we got corrected. @STAFF_Letitia said the rewards are untradable, so that means this event is for ignorant new players who didn’t do any research in the slightest.

4 Likes

IMC is hoping to bring in new players with this crapshoot event? While classes are crapshoot unbalanced? While this game is in its worse condition ever?

Not even 10 reset pots per team can save this game…Might make players happy, but won’t save the game.

But let’s all wait to see what the end of March player population looks like.

2 Likes

Stop the nonsense! At least they had planned an event with decent rewards, they don’t need to make a poll of what type of events they must plan for us, it’s their concepts, and they are giving away really good prizes for everyone, so please stop complaining, just play the game and enjoy the event, if you’re not satisfied just quit already like most crying babies did and leave the game for those who still have lot of fun round here, this is a big moment for ToS and I truly support the company right now, because they are really doing something to improve the gameplay for all of us this time, and I honestly believe that the game will gather attention of new players with all the new contents that they are adding and probably some people will come back to the game as soon as they solve major bugs and broken mechanics, as I said in a facebook group months ago: RO online took 14 years to balance and enhance the game dynamics, this is our very first year, give them a chance too, most ragnarok players didn’t quit even when renewal was released and was all bugged and sh**, but here the community is really annoying, I bet once rank 9 comes out the player base will increase and those who are expecting the game to shut down will be like “wow they did it!”

Indeed, IMC does have their strong intention in this event. They want players to level up and experience new characters/new classes/new builds/understand more about class diversity, not level up to get the reward and fix their old characters.

For myself, I also want to transfer skill reset to my 330 archer but after thinking again, I feel it is a little bit greedy to ask for that. (also feel guilty toward my new char for taking advantage of her lol)

I wish ToS had attendance checkboard so ppl will get reset pots in the end of 1-2 months playing. Everyone will be happy!

2 Likes

Hello.

I’m just stepping in to remind everyone to use this thread as a discussion for the event in question. Please refrain from discussing other topics or starting any other further arguments.

Let’s all look forward to the upcoming event~! Just a few more hours, no? If you have any more questions, please ask me :kissing:

3 Likes

Hello, I have a question: How do we know at which level we will get the next chest? I mean: the level milestones for getting the chest. This information should be included in the event page but I can’t find it. Thank you :slight_smile:

@Krystal~ You will receive all 10 chests at the same time. When you use a Level Up Chest it should tell you the level you need to reach to open it. When you reach the matching level, you will be able to open the chest.

2 Likes

Well, I couldn’t say this is a crappy event. It is one of the better one than many previous events. The title said it all it is level up event, it has nothing to do with maxed lv330.

However, with the major balance patched.
I also suggest IMC to send out reward for those maxed lv330, since it is time limited 14days item and untradeable item so they should have no worry to do this.

When next major balance patched again, hope they will do the same thing. IMC has to take responsible for the confusing and broken design, when especially they don’t even have proper description or videoclip to demo the skill properly. All I see in their official web video is OP number which doesn’t represent it actual usefulness.

1 Like

A small tip on getting the chest rewards based on what is read, do save up any exp cards you get for your leveling character. Then boost to each chest level using cards for quick chest opening. :3

“look heres free stuff :D… oh youre 330 already? well NO FREE STUFF FOR YOU (just 120tp kthxbye)”

2 Likes

At level 319, will I realistically get to open 10 level up boxes? I hope so. Unless the target levels are hardcoded to be at specific level intervals :cry:

If not, and I reach 330 with say, opening 2 boxes only, will I still be qualified to receive the 120tp reward? Cause I’d rather card my way to 330 than get partial rewards with no TP.

Thats my plan either be able to open 9 chests with my chars ( all 319)
or just get tp x-x

rewards are absolutely better than 120TP. With 120TP can you buy Stat + Skill reset pots? :grin:

@kourihime~ If you reach level 330 before opening all the Chests, you have to go back to the Event Notice Board to collect the TP prize.

2 Likes

But TP bought reset pot lasts forever, event ones most likely have 2 week timer?

we haven’t known the reset pots are 14-day or just untradable yet. Hope that they are just untradable.

120TP is not a big deal, I think. if they gave like 250TP+, I may consider lol

I do understand the frustration and disappointment, but this isn’t the last and only event in which they will make and run.

Just give them a couple of weeks to see what they can come up with. This is one of the rare occassions where we have 2 concurrent events running for the next week or two (candy + level up event). Perhaps in near future we will see another event which is catered to the high level player crowd.

I don’t think IMC is intentionally excluding out the existing players who have high level characters. It is just that iToS really needs new blood/players to come in to boost the playerbase. The upcoming patch has so many quest reworks and new content for players who are level 300 and below, means they are also putting the experience of leveling a priority.

It also kind of makes more sense to attempt to draw in more players as the new players will help revitalise the existing playerbase, and also hopefully entice them to reroll and level up together with the new players.

More new players = livelier server = lesser queue/wait times = lesser complains = happier playerbase

120TP might not mean much to some of us but for others it is quite significant. 120TP is worth around $9SGD, around 2 meals at a local food store here, but for other players where the foreign exchange rate is higher, it is worth a lot more. Eg, 120TP = $27 Ringgit, which is like 2 days worth of food. It is actually a good act by IMC to give out TP for free, at least they still give something for the 330 players to enjoy. 4x Gacha FTW.

Personally I do think that many of us are kind of spoilt by IMC, especially during the founders era where any single change by IMC will result in them handling out compensations. Imo now, unless there are huge service disruptions like CommanderLoadFail or extensive game crashes, compensation isn’t really necessary.

At times we do need to think of the big picture. Maybe at this period of time we might not benefit as much as others from the updates, but as long as things are moving in the right track, we will all be there at the end to reap the rewards. It will be a long and tedious journey though :3

1 Like