Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling Guide πŸ“• The Complete Guide πŸ“•

Thank you for your time to make these and help new players out.

Nice guide, hope it helps a lot new players. Thank you for posting it. ^^"

You should point out that the dungeon doesn’t give exp bonus per se. What it does is to balance the exp you gain when you are in a party so you don’t lose exp for sharing. That’s why the β€œbonus” decreases when fewer people is in the dungeon.

If you do the dungeon alone you get the same exp that you would get doing it with auto match,that’s why i advice low level players to buy blessing and do dg 50-80 alone so they can get a nice amount of silver to get started

Edit: I was wrong about this. You get 20% more overall exp if you do auto match (2 or 5 players)

This is wrong, I’ve already tested that before and I’ve lost a lot exp running alone rather than going with party.

You can think whatever you want, not my problem.

Cheers

each person is given 120% if they queue in dungeon. It doesnt matter if you have 3 or 4 queued since the exp will be the same.

Newbies should be aware of this. This is seriously the problem since those plebs dont click match 2 or 4 players.

players
1- 120%
2- 240% but still 120% if normalized
3- 360% but still 120% if normalized
4- 480% but still 120% if normalized
5- 600% but still 120% if normalized

x8 exp tome is displaying numbers correctly though. IMC needs to do something about this and I need to call out people spreading misinformation. This is the reason why it takes longer to queue because of the fear of losing ghost exp bonus that is just a graphical bug.

Not your fault though op. Great guide overall though. As for before level 50 part it needs to be changed for people with no x8 exp tome. It is faster to quest. Doing crystal mine main quest then tenet main quest which gives 3 skill points each then you could do more quests with level 3 cards till you hit 50.

Overall good guide.

those are the revelation quests and side quests that grants stat points in case you need to add them up

1 Like

Sorry, but no, tested this several times and it was never faster for low levels.

Grinding Miners Village > Tenet Garden > Tenet Church 2F is a great way to grind to L50. Questing at low levels is just way too slow. Great guide!

Unlocked: i agree with you, at low level questing is much much slower than grinding. But i would say first timers still do some quests, mainly just to do map explorations for alts. Just my opinion tho.

My question for you is, for players like me that do not have high team level and no exp tomes (and sometimes no token), would you suggest grinding at high level?

Around level 260-270 I started doing quests in Inner Wall District, Jeromel Park, etc (All high level zones). At this high level grinding becomes very difficult due to your gear and monster strength. I’d say it would be better to do quests, however if you’re out of quests or you can not complete a quest then you should just grind.

I see…
Well if I’m out of quests (which is unlikely from my experience, even after lv300) i can always do dungeons XD

I’ve been following your leveling guide, but to be honest, i only find the beginning part helpful…
I’ve never grinded after lv60 or so… I always use the map exploration cards to level up until i do not meet the level requirement for the next level exp cards, then i quest until i can. So far most of my alts have not pass lv150 yet, but i feel like grinding is slower at that point…

superb stuff man appreciate the hard work.

1 Like

UPDATED: fixed part 3) Instanced Dungeons Queues - now it correctly states that you do not get exp bonus for solo entering.

Dude, even if i was wrong about getting the same exp, you are still lying. The bonus is 20% not 600%

Really? have you ever checked exp buff your char gets on entering dungeon? no?

600%/5 = 120% exp boost for a single player.

Really? Have you ever used an exp calculator and check by yourself how much exp you get going solo vs doing auto match? It is 20% more.

A lot of these areas are inferior to others, I’d suggest trying out a few places you haven’t and consider updating it from there.

And those areas aren’t even needed in order to level up fast. Same like with Nevellet Quarry which takes awfully long to reach and isn’t even better than Tenet Garden.

Okay, idc that you have a cheap calculator. 600/5 is still 120.

Ok, i don’t really want to keep this forever, so please take a look at these screenshots:

Exp table

You gain 20% more exp doing auto match

I edited the reply because there was a screenshot shown twice.

1 Like