Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon EXP solo vs queue

So, does queueing net you more exp? 600% divided by 5 is 20%, so i get 20% more only?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

was planning to use instanced clear and net all the loot to myself, lol

i’m on the same dilemma, i’m saving up on clear voucher to use them all with a x8 tome and i don’t know if it’s better to wait for queue everytime or just go in alone or with a couple of friends

Auto MM gives 600% AFAIK then split that to your team. Means 20% additional on top of default exp gain when you solo. Ill go with solo for more silver.

1 Like

just solo-ed 130 dungeon with x8 tome lo, 2 runs gets me to level 141, crash on 3rd run before i even used my voucher. ~.~

4 Likes

I’ve tried it twice.

First time party with 5 person, use 1 exp tome.
I got from lvl 50 to 60.

Second time solo, use 1 exp tome.
I got from lvl 50 to 58 but with more silver.

Exp wise, party is better.

1 Like

Solo clearing the 130/145 dungeon gives you more silver than the market value of a dungeon clear voucher, so it’s about a 1/3 refund on your voucher. Plus, dungeon mobs have a chance of dropping clear vouchers too. For the 160 dungeon you get all the loot so you get a much better chance at an anti-dark bracelet recipe. Not sure how much silver you get from 175 or 190 dungeons.

token? + / team level vs about 700% experience in matchmaking is a difference lol.

When I used 300% xp tome 1 hour, I didn’t bother to waste in dungeons but only Siauliai for 3 days.

Yeah, I used token and my team level is 7.
Maybe if you use the instant cleared dungeon with 300% xp in a match making party it will give huge amount of exp.