Tree of Savior Forum

2-4 party que and exp

hello, i saw some post that says matching 2-4 players at dg and mission is making you gain less exp than matching with full pt, however some other ppl says its the same exp on both ways. so did any1 check it once and for all?

it is the same exp as auto match with party and auto red button

1 Like

I do hope people stop spreading misinformation. Im getting headaches on plebs not clicking auto match 2-4 in siaulai mission and level 140 below dungeon. Please people.

Please -_-

2 Likes

I got a question though, does that mean queuing with 2 people with EXP Multiplier Stacks from x8 Tome, cookies, etc. gives better exp than queuing with 3 people?

EG: With x8 Tome ( +300% EXP )

240%+300% = 540% / 2 = 270%
while
360%+300% = 660% / 3 = 220%

That’s bs, I just ran today solo dg’s in Fedi, and it took me more runs to level up than with a party.

Enter dungeon with party, open your Char stats windows, look at the party exp buff. Now enter dungeon solo and open Char stats window again, you have no exp buff.

It is not visual bug like some say, but a “penalty” for not going with a party. It’s basically made that way to force you auto match with others.

We get constant 120% exp. It just multiplies depending on the party but in the end it is just 120%. It is a visual bug that needs to be fixed asap.

The 900% exp or 1000% exp when having 5 peeps in a queue and using x8 tomes IS A LIE. I hope this gets addressed soon.

TL;DR you see the exp that you see when looking at your stats? That is your true stats then add 120% when you queue to dungeons.

@Unlocked. Im talking about auto match here (2-5 in queue). Solo queue doesnt give more exp. It is known to almost every old players now.

4 Likes

Matching 2-4 definitely doesn’t give lesser xp than a 5 man party.

The xp boost that you get from matching is 120% times the number of people in the party, it shows up as 240/360/480/600% but that bonus is divided into 2/3/4/5 people.

You still get full bonuses from all other XP sources(Tome, Cookie, Golden Fish, Goddess Statue). It’s just that queueing gives another 120% boost(shown as 240/360/480/600).

1 Like

^
Someone said solo gives same exp. Here’s misinformation spreading for you.

With 2-4 people giving same exp as 5 is probably correct, I went with 3 ppl pt today and exp felt as as going with 5.

I was wrong, going solo gives 20% less exp than doing auto match (2-5).

1 Like

The exp is the same IF you auto-match. Auto-match bonus is 120% for each member in party, so if u’re in a 5 man party, 600/5 = 120%. The same apply if you auto match 2-4, for example, 480% for 4 man party, etc. But if you just “enter now”, there’s no exp bonus

That’s exactly what I said.

Yea its always 120% but unfortunately, its a bug that’s been present since retail release and I can understand people thinking they get more exp because of it. When people make a mistake, they are told it’s their fault for not reading. Then when they read what’s on the screen and think it’s true, they are spreading misinformation and other undesirables.

Lol, newbies are expected to know when to believe what the game says and when not to believe it. However, threads like this are needed to provide correct information.

Lol same sentiments. Doesnt help if you try servers like orsha or fedimian. Idiots dont know auto match 2-4 and 5 people gives the same exp. Thus we usually have to suffer 20 minutes and above queues because of 1 or 2 idiots not checking. :joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.