Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling Guide 📕 The Complete Guide 📕

Ok, i don’t really want to keep this forever, so please take a look at these screenshots:

Exp table

You gain 20% more exp doing auto match

I edited the reply because there was a screenshot shown twice.

1 Like

Nevellet Quarry 1F doesn’t take too long to reach, if you find it’s a problem you can easily get a Sage/Squire warp, and the EXP/Mob actually beats Constructor’s Quarry which is many levels higher. It’s 3x the exp/mob of Tenet Garden/2F while also having great spawn. If you want to zoom through 1-100 you will shave a lot of time off compared to alternatives like TG/2F.

Also it’s 120% exp in that it is 1.2x not +120%, so he is right, the bonus is +20%.

1 Like

It makes no sense, because if you used an 30% exp tome while solo, you wouldn’t get more than with a 5 people party without 30% exp tome.

BTW: your exp table is wrong, change Solo “100%” to 0%

omg, which new player now will bother with sage teles or even know about this tele stuff. I’ve tried myself and that nevellet quarry takes 30min+ to reach, and also it’s on Orsha side, new players doesn’t even have enough silver to purchase tele to Orsha, it would take another 30min or atleast 15min+ farming in lvl 1-10 zone to afford it.

If it took you 30minutes to reach Nevellet Quarry 1F you are doing a very very poor job.

Tele to Orsha from Klaipeda is free.

Do you even test these things before you mention them?

Orsha->Linked Bridge->Paupys->Koru->Knidos->Dadan->Nevellet
Should take maybe 10~ minutes, about the same time as it does to rush to Tenet Garden, and takes another 2-3 to hit 2F (Which by numbers will never be worth it over going to Tenet Garden and just channel swapping in the good spot above the portal btw)

https://tos.neet.tv/zones/2084 17% map modifier
Mallardu - 327 (x1.17 = 383)
Seedmia - 293 (x1.17 = 343)
Panto Archer - 387 (x1.17 = 453)

https://tos.neet.tv/zones/2087 +52% map modifier
Egnome - 384 (x1.52 = 584)
Infro Holder Archer - 314 (x1.52 = 477)
Green Apparition - 282 (x1.52 = 429)

https://tos.neet.tv/zones/4050 +82% map modifier
Pawnd - 1008 (x1.82 = 1834)

https://tos.neet.tv/zones/3820 +104% map modifier
Earth Apparition - 605 (x2.04 = 1235)

This is simple math, if you don’t think Nevellet Quarry 1F is nworth doing, don’t make a video, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Go try it out at some time.

Well it wouldn’t be the first time I see a video by Unlocked where he dismisses answers from people on the forums. I won’t bother spoonfeeding someone else’s youtube videos any more than this though lol

3 Likes

Man, don’t bother anymore, he chooses to close his eyes.

Nevelet Quarry 1F is the BEST place i have found to grind as a low level, i went there even pre patch, but now it’s a lot better.

1 Like

lol, there’s no point in arguing with trolls. Tele to Orsha isn’t free. I don’t know what version of ToS you’re playing guys…

iToS, please go test it for yourself before you respond again. Teleport to Orsha from Klaipeda is free.

2 Likes

We should listen to him ^

Fine, tested it, actually it worked now, but last time I tested it probably a month ago it wasn’t free (through IMC claimed to have made it free after update).

Lastly no one freaking needs nevellet quarry because you have to do advancement quests in Tenet. Going for Nevellet is worst option new player can make.

Enjoy your slower leveling area then!

By the way the warp has been free at least since June-ish~ before then I can’t say as that’s when I came back.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that it took you a long time to make this guide, but if you’re aiming to help new players for real, you shouldn’t discard useful informations only because they go against what you believe in or because you don’t like who is replying to you… you’re taking this way too personal and it’s going against the whole point of your thread.

The party bonus EXP bug shown in the Character Window has been around for an ethernity and any old player who isn’t a troll for real knows that, not only it’s been proven many times but you even got evidence in this thread, so you shouldn’t discard it because the discussion is heating up, but you should test it yourself for real if you’re not convinced about the (quite clear) evidence already posted few replies ago. Don’t go assuming things (like a broken calculator) because you’re hurting new players and the very reason you made this guide.

Same with the Nevellet debate, even if Klaipeda>Orsha teleport wasn’t free six months ago, you could still buy a scroll to Orsha from the Item Merchant in Klaipeda for 500 Silver (and you need to do it just once) whitout having to cross the world, and it’s such a small amount of currency that every new player can afford it… and even taking into account the amount of time you spend to cross those 4-5 maps to get to Nvellet, it’s still definitely worth it since you get 4-5 times more experience.

Again, don’t take this too much on the personal side and stick with your project with a bit of objectivity, other players feedbacks are always precious, even better when they’re true and proven. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, what are we arguing about here? Im at work i cannot read everything posted…

Did someone suggest Nevellet Quarry is better to grind than Tanet Garden?

I don’t wanna get involved in the argument, I’m only interested in any better leveling method found out by players XD

Thanks.

That’s exactly what you’re doing by discarding Tenet Garden which is a very useful waypoint for advancement quests and leveling.

But I never said such a thing…? Nor did they, they just stated Nevellet monsters give an higher amount of experience (and that’s true) :confused:
Your counter argument to that was that it took too long to reach that place, which is not really the case.
Anyway it doesn’t look like this will go anywhere, I’m just sorry you took this whole debate on the wrong way and you’re not taking into consideration these valid opinions for whatever reason. :frowning:

2 Likes

err… now i am at nevelet quary 1f, which part of the map has the most populated enemies for fast leveling?

Near 2F entrance, it’s crowded with Pawnds

arent they the same as tenet church 1f one?

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58151

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/57213

There is a big difference between exp and population

1 Like

nice! until what level nevelet is good for grinding? level 80?