Tree of Savior Forum

Let's talk about loot distribution

When are they going to look into this shet???

But then people wouldn’t need to buy a premium token to trade those items.
This is working exactly as intended.

There are plenty of benefits people will buy them for anyways. Especially in a game that becomes more popular and enjoyable because it is handled how it should be. And more people happy with how the proper systems are in place and they are happy with an ethically and reasonably handled Tree of Savior. I know my gf and I would be among these supporters, we love to buy cosmetics and consumables from the cash shop.

People should not have to spend $18 to trade. What if you’re in a PUG and an item drops? Not everyone is going to have a token in the party. I guess they’re screwed, right? No, loot distribution should be a thing and it should be accessible to everyone.

To say this game or any MMO doesn’t need some sort of loot system is incredibly short-sighted.

1 Like

Guys, what I’m saying is the following: IMC wants to milk the ■■■■ out of everyone so they will not implement systems which, in their eyes, will decrease the chance for people to pay money.

I think it’s disgusting to be honest.

1 Like

Indeed, I find it underhanded and unethical; we have several friends who were waiting and watching to see if it would be worth it investing their money into this game. But, out of principle they decided to stay away from it until at least the major issue of the trading restriction is properly addressed…

Thank you! Support class is my first love and it’s so discouraging that this is broken at the moment without even being acknowledged by the GMs.