Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

Everyone not tied to the game already quit. So this one also makes at most the typical % quit. But they get lotsa money from the whales. That’s why. Money it is. Why should they care about us? If they cared we wouldn’t have that horrible DPK bullshit and a material box in a p2w cube. :smiley:

4 Likes

3% of chance to get these itens are too high, if you buy 300TP=3 token you have 90% of chace to get an iten that is more then 18-25kk of silver in Silute, you’re going to break the market. If the Token is 3kk in the server then 300TP=9kk but with this item 300TP=20kk.
It must be 1% to get Rank A except diamond anvil.
1% => 900TP=90% => 900TP=20kk and with token 900TP=18kk

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No

1 Like

Make those Pract cheaper on Market. I have no problem with this cube

I’d have no issues with this cube if it wasnt because of the Diamond anvil, and worse of all lvl 9/10 abrassives that makes lvl 9/10 gems accessable to only a few selective players.

It is true that free players can get them too, but from obt to today, how many players has created a lvl 10 gem?
Thats just how accesable it is to “anyone” :frowning:

2 Likes

The only really bad stuff are the abrasives.

But gems kinda suck now, so i’m not really sure.

I’m more worried about the damage on people who only get shitty 70% drops.Lots of negative advertising incoming.

green gems are the way to go for critical rate now.

Now imagine 4 lvl 10 green gems on a doppel weapon. that is A LOT of critical rate.
With how the battle formula is now, this is not a good thing

IMC : “Hey look, we got 4k players back, we made the game alive again!”

Trainee : “How about we kill it for good, but this time we’ll get even more money?”

Hakkyu Kim :

10 Likes

Lvl 10 gems need 4 of the LVL 10 abrasives and each one have around 0,6% drop…

And we don’t even have content that need all this power so meh.

Please, don’t implement this. You were going on the right way with the Combat System Change.
You’re going to lose every single player you won the last days.

Whiteknights can say whatever they want, but without POPULATION this game is nothing.

4 Likes

Except some players would get really nasty in tbl

W H A T
A R E
Y O U
D O I N G
I M C?

Practonium is kinda okay, I guess ( Maybe not for those who have waited for months to get their gem ). However, what bothered me was the High Level Abrasives, as well as the “HATED” Diamond Anvil, which is my main concern.

I heard that its effect is to help the EQ maintain its level and potential even after failing ( someone correct me for this if I am wrong ).

That thing is like RO’s Safe-Cert but way worse since you can use it at any levels, even worse than ToS’ Platinum Anvil, which is ten-times fairer than this ( wherein the effect is saving the item’s potential after fail, but the catch is – if you happen to succeed the three anvil hits, you’ll lose -1 potential; then after getting 0 pot, you’ll be unable to use this anvil any further ).

YIKES.

1 Like

yeah it’s nice that gems are less of a factor now. it would have sucked if they did not reduce the cost of anviling.

Just a gentle reminder IMC :frowning:

Woah i totally forgot about those bullshit Safe to Level XX certificates in RO. Well Well what can I say, TOS is really RO’s successor

1 Like

Well, at least,

IMC has serious confidence, I wonder how that playerbase chart will be in the year 13.425

Rather than 4 of the level 10 abrasive
you need at least 25

lv10 abrasive = lv8 gem
lv9 gem = 4~5x lv8gem
lv10 gem = 24~25x lv8gem

you guys can’t be so naive. anyone could whale in this game since day 1, leticia cube is just another (rng) option. people will either sell tokens, costumes, enchant scrolls or buy from rmt, there’s literally nothing we can do against this in any game that allows trading in any form. heck, even if you remove trading entirely, people would just buy accounts.

the good thing is that tos has only a few real p2w items…

3 Likes

Except now they released possibilties to p2w for lvl 9/10 gems

With your logic, why not ask imc to add solmiki items in tp shop, but wait it has to be rng, just add something similar to leticia, A-rank is random solmiki piece ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Tommorrow is when F2P ToS dies and P2W ToS starts. Im done defending the game.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, usually when a game with potential gets ruined by P2W, private servers start to appear. Even hopefully, someone could steal an actual server, and things change, for better.