Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

Flagged because they lied to us. Again.

IMC, or rather Hakkyu Kim now is it?
can’t be trusted "

This is golden. Marketing 101: market to them until they buy or die :imp:

Yay! It’s finally time to fight those devilish afk-farmers with the holy powers of our wallets!

Game leveled on end-game itemization and (almost) without OP classes. Time for OPness to shift from silver to real money!

1 Like

Yup, rip indeed

/20characters

0.6%

/20chars20chars

1 Like

I wonder whose bright idea it was to add this cube.

Wouldnt suprise me if Diamond anvil was 100% success rate, or no penalty for failing.

Why, why, why would they do this now when they’re actually getting the population up again. :disappointed:
I’m so disappointed about this.

Shame on you IMC! You knew how we feel about this. :grimacing:

5 Likes

If you’re going to add this, at least make it 5 TP. More people will buy it that way and people can still get 1 cube a day just for playing.

2 Likes

lol how will they profit if everyone using the free TP. the purpose is to milk the players bruh.

Meanwhile the whales are loading TP like crazy as we speak, as preparation for tomorrow, this patch would only be funny if it was April the first tomorrow :confused:

Awful. Make it a proper event, not a p2W feature.

Now this is how you lose players.

PS: I actually bought TP before. So I am not saying this as someone unwilling to support a game I like.

4 Likes

10 Likes

IMC could release other means to obtain money, not laugh at people for working hard for practorium, meanwhile IMC said theyre thinking about new ways to obtain practorium and slap it into a wall of p2w.

ESPECIALLY that its been replied by GM Mango and Yuri, and Letitia that there were no plans for Leticia cube.

Source: Leticia's Secret Cube

16 Likes

do not want to even enter the game Tuesday, several players linking lvl 9 gems in shout, practoniun, 315 materials… all the time I spend to kill 1k of mobs for several times someone come to steal the dpk, the hours spent in Uphill to have a lvl 7 gem and several chars evolved from 1 to 317 to get a prac will be placed in this cube for a rich player buy and get it all with just one click. Sincerely, I’m already out, I do not want to see all my effort thrown away like If it was nothing.
Tremendous lack of respect with the players who have kept this game alive so far.

3 Likes

WELL to be fair, they meant no plans at that time the question was asked, they could had changed plans the next hour and technically that isn’t lying :grinning:

That is true, but you oughta read the source, you can just see how many players IMC disappointed today.

tldr, never trust a corporation

Please IMC don’t release this! Don’t ruin the market of your game…
Goddes’ Blessed Cube is fine, Don’t do to the p2w way, please!
@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No

1 Like