Tree of Savior Forum

Let us discuss the "Fan Art Event"

So, it looks like we have 3 Ideas

1. peoples to poll
  2. Staff to poll
  3. People and Staff to poll

In fact if the Poll process is trustworthy we don’t even have to think about it.
poll by users have biggest problem, it is clearly could be rigged by the one who have many followers or popular personnel. If we could close this gap we don’t even need to be involved.

So if we want to do General Poll, We must cover that big gap.
Manipulating the Vote.

To aviod that problem and to aviod personal favors, we put some middle ground.
That comes to Randomness.

I am keep searching for the greatest good of the greatest number, or hint.

3 Likes

yes, keep it at random, make it clear ( so people didn’t misinterpret it as a contest ) and that should do.

1 Like

Yeah and never again, anyone will put any real effort into events like this

Though all the artists i know never anticipate in the event in the first place because of the poor reward

So i’m happy to see at least 3 to 4 real Artist would go so far for this time event, really can compare to fanarts that they put in loading screen in ktos

:rolling:

4 Likes

do not trigger off Dr RM he will perma flag you to hell

1 Like

Im offended millenials generation. You all got offended by saproling? Sad maybe ill get flagged to death too. kakaka

I think there are real artists who enjoys playing tos. And kind enough to contribute their works here almost for free

1 Like

yeah for free, but not lucky enough for rng :relieved:

Oh my god. Picked random?!?!?!
I cannot accept it. :frowning:
This is not a art contest, is just a lucky match.
(Actually my artwork is not well, but i feel sad as some very beautiful artworks were not selected.)

1 Like

No, It’s a Festival you know ?, scroll it up there for more informations

Festival of RNG on forums?
New endgame content for the already endgame part of ToS?

What do you mean your art is not well? its adorable!

my popokim loading got deleted </3

anyway, guess the next fanart festival will have the same pool of winners since theyre the only ones winning for a few times now. kekeke. don’t think anyone will be interested to join another RNG art fest.

Also, i think that what they don’t understand is the time, effort, and processes dedicated to make quality artwork, clearly they failed to actually do so. Most people actually submit work to win and not give some sort of free advertisement material regardless of it being a contest or festival. They join to gain the incentive whether it be the title, popularity, tp, etc. Events like these are made to milk the players off of their creativity for IMC’s use.

1 Like

Sir, can i take your meme ?

1 Like

take it while you still can, I predict i’ll be flagged in about 15 minutes

kinda disappointing if its random :confused: i joined the winter one not for tp but for the title, why are those have to be rng? everyother title in game are rewarded for your effort

just a thought, maybe those shoulnt be rewarded if the winner are randomly picked

Segue offtopic; Man. Sorry. My heart belongs to another Staff member u_u

1 Like

deal with it
/20hues

@STAFF_Yuri if the game cant have more than 10 arts, why dont make 10 per week? If there is like 30 great arts that deserve to win, instead of being “randomly” selected, just divide the event with 10 arts per weak. So if the arts will be shown for a month, you can choose 40 arts and divide them to show 10 per week. So there will be more winners and people who made a really big effort will be rewarded and not just the 11 of only 10.
Make a post saying who won and when their art will be shown.
I think this could be a great solution.

I feel acceptable for some reason.