Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

fencer need a proper build / stats / dragoon buff. I’ve seen some scary fencer but most of the time they are with dragoon.

fencer excel more on long duration than short burst.

If you are playing on Nuaelee type of WB + there are dragoon around it’s extremely hard to win sustain damage.

Hakka do have alot of potential i look towards to his r9 though

@Nicola @unicorntheshiny
But i thot fencer alone can dish out nice dmg, i mean even without dragoon? idk i dont have fencers but i think they can do at least 15-20k each composee…
Im not biased that hacka 1 is better tahn fencer3 just by my saalus runs tho, what i tried to say is that hacka is not bad and my build isnt bad, becauseso many ppl questioning my build…i think its more than decent xD

yeah my friend said SR3 doesn’t offer much either. Your gears is very good :D!
Do you remember what weapon the fencer was using? I’m assuming Venier?

Their damage isn’t extremely spectacular unless they are max out on attributes.

Veiner bottleneck kinda hurt abit hard. Their burst potential is not as good as hakka though. That’s what i notice on most runs.

Any way for below 2.5m bosses who ever had the highest burst rotation win. (stuff like musket,mergen will also be of high level)

If they both have same attributes / gears. 12m boss Hackapell wouldn’t have a chance over some class, such as Meme / Taoist / Mergen / Musk. Then again :confused: not many people play Hackapell. Need more Hackapell love please!

Well kinda since those classes already show their potential.
We will need to see R9 hakka to decide the final factor.
Hakka do seem like it’s moving to Single target/boss orientated?

Yeah, he uses venier.
Thanks for th compliment :smiley: but many ppl said that any 3 socketted weapon will be better tho…

Indeed , hacka only has circle 1 now so its not comparable, maybe when tehy release c2. Why i say c2 because if we gonna compare c3 hacka and c3 fencer, it wont be fair either becausefencer starts at rank 5 while hacka start at rank 8… Hacka shud be better on circle 3 xD.
Yeah hacka is single target oriented unless the mobs are clamped, even that, it doesnt have high AAR

yeah, um I can’t really say much about Hacka since not many people picked them for rank 8 and my Hackapell isn’t heavily invested. The damage spike + bursty skill in rank 8 is too much for hackapell atm.

This is prob one of the best hackapell on Klaipeda atm. I really havent seen many hackapell sadly :confused: He’s one of my best friend on the server and has been helping out with my Hackapell. Maybe you have seen his top guide on hackapell?

Well… Some classes have slower start up. We will see 4mths-6mth later on R9.

For now i guess it’s underwhelming like mergen.

(i realise most archer c1 / 2 does suck.) only one that isn’t so bad is musket and Cannon(C1) and SR? =C. The rest only time will tell. /shrugs

This is prob one of the best hackapell on Klaipeda atm

and

Manamana

GG :frowning:

Going back to AOE arrow stacking problem. Personaly I don’t think it’s even worth. Hacka’s hitbox is so awful, that you’ll spend so many time aligning all mobs to stack arrows on them first, then to hit all of them with swordplay. After playing Hacka for several weeks I can admit, that the most useful thing is that OP attribute. Skills are just not worth the time - first you need to strobolt to make it possible to stack 7 arrows, then stack that 7 arrows, then go in for a slash… Much faster just to kill the bastard with AA (if we are talking 'bout QS3). For non QS3 archer builds Hackapel is still a good choice as a crazy damage booster. Srsly, 3 yellow gems just sky rocket any of your skills damage. If you really invest in good sword for the off-hand Mergen start looking as a bad joke for a R8. After rework Gems are just too good, that’s why you need to stack as much of them as possible - 3-4 in main hand and 3-4 in offhand.

Skarphuggning damage is too low with just 5 levels,maybe lv 10 ownards the damage will hold up.Most R7 below do way more damage.

Nicola’s friend is strong because he has Fletcher.He probably do a lot more damage focusing only on his Fletcher Kit.

Leave Hacka as an attribute class for now(the attributes are REALLY good), like you guys said, C2 may change it. Another thing to consider is that the class has skills of all physical damage types,so we may end getting a versatile damage dealer by the end of the game.

tl;dr The true strength of the class seems to be being able to exploit all types of bonuses others can throw.It’s the only class that i can think of that can utilize the bonus from all the debuffs in the game,where others are restrained to one or two types of debuff.

What’s wrong with Manamana? it gives really good attributes. + crit rate / movement speed / aoe ratio. Then when using Hackapell weapon it switches to his Imperni sword. My hacka run around with manamana too x) but I’m currently using Magas sword though.

I think he means the slots.

A 3 slot sword with 3 Yellow Gems will always do way more than manamana,even on your Crossbow skills

Oh I meant when running around use manamana since we were in-town. Like when I roam I have windrunner + manamana. Sorry for misunderstanding.

1 Like

Running around with token bonus (+3), karacha crossbow (+1), windrunner (+3), manamana (+1) on mount dash (+10~13) ? :smirk:

andale! andale!

2 Likes

heh

1 Like

Hey! Made a video of my Reiter Hackapelle

She was just a Dungeon 145 farmer, but i liked to play with her and continued just 4 fun. This build is inspired by @Veritas 's Scout C3 Reiter, works pretty well with Hacka.

When i don’t have the Sword Attack, just Retreat Shot!

3 Likes