Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

My alt is a1r3fl3haka and using xbow+manamana swith auto swap to magas sword. Im equiped with manamana for +1 move speed aoe ratio crit rate and elemental damage. When I use haka’s skill it will auto swap to magas sword then switch back to manamana.

1 Like

If you are using auto swap isn’t better to just use lev 220 white sword? I also use manamana in the main slot…

Thanks for your input @Nicola . Guess I’ll stick with making this a Falconer3 then and will just roll another later for Hackafletch. :smiley: Glad to know autoswitch works with Hacka skills as well.

Your Hacka skills use your secondary weapon attack

So you’re better getting gems on your main weapon first, this will boost both hacka and pre hacka stuff.

But then you’ll notice your pre hacka skills are way better,because they have higher atrributes and whatever you socket on your offhand sword will go to these as well.

Second,while almost everyone is transcending main hand weapon,you’ll have to transcend both main+secondary and still lose in damage

Canoneer and Rogue have the same problems as Hacka

I was thinking of using my scout 3 to go hacka, a few people already know but I thought I’d put it here and see if I could get any advice.

Thinking of going:
Archer - archer2- ranger- scout3- falcon- hackapell.

Will post more when I’m off work but any initial thoughts??

I think hakkapalle can genuinely work with a very lof of builds, you just have to sort out things with the right gears and gems.
But to wait rank 9 and transcend main weapon plus sword is sad and awfully painful.

The saddest part is that you can combo falconer with Mergen.

Again, since Split Arrow works with mount,you can get Hacka only for attributes.

Hi ,

Currently following idreamy scout path and interested going hakka path because its look fun >< ,

If and only if anyone know any info what will be hakka c2 skills ?

Because i saw a post , OP able to find mergen c2 skills info hoping that OP wiling to help us hakkafellllla lovers >< ,

( Little a bit info is enough because im dying of curiosity >< )

P/S : I dont know how to tag hoping OP reading this

1 Like

I’m thinking to level a ranger3, rogue3, hackapell soon. Is this build any good?

Burrow works with Barrage and Spiral Arrow,but you need Scout to use Burrow efficiently(cheese your way out the game)

But i don’t get why go Hacka with that,Rogue C2 is enough for both feint and sneak hit(just skip backstab).

Hackapell is a Swordman wannabe that can go ranged but limited to R7 and below skills, you better sinergize with Archer classes that dare go melee if you don’t wanna be a Transformer.

P.s: After seeing your build,some remarks:
Oblique Shot is 1, full draw is the only Archer C1 skill that gets late game usage.(even if you go Archer C2 or C3,but mostly if you stay C1)
Critical Shot isn’t worth leveling,it’s just Oblique Shot’s lost cousin
Vendetta is the Worst Rogue skill and argably the worst in the entire game,just don’t

Why is that?

The 20 character minimal is annoying.

Cloak,go behind target, feint, burrow.

Most bosses stay put and just die.

Burrow has a very long start animation so you better not have aggro during that.

Okay that makes sense, thank you.

Hi Kimoshi! I have returned.

Some speculation, I cannot guarantee these skills will be c2 (or used, even), but they are in the game files so:

Quick images:

A<<Click here

B<<Click here

C<<Click here

Full info:
Hackapell Charge: https://tos.neet.tv/skills/3130434
Bombardment Orders: https://tos.neet.tv/skills/3130337
Trot-like ability (similar name to the passive attribute) Hacka Pelle : https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31302

@lemaitre_dulotus (bit popular build on KToS too, especially if you already were QS3 Wugu3 before rank 8 hit). I think I saw your hakka in Fedi too :smirk: . How is gu pot dismount & re-mount delay right now?

1 Like

Hi there. Reached R8 with my archer recently and it was a real pain to chose between Mergen and Hacka. Well, I went the road of the latter.

My job build is A2-Qs3-Wgsh2-Hckpl now. It was a very hard choice, because I really wanted a Wugushi C3, but realised that C2 is abolutely ok for its purposes - to melt bosses. Have 50-70 lv attributes on poisons, so the damage is decent.

The main reason I went Hackapell - to boost my QS3 and his Running Shot. But the problem is - the gear for Hackapell is very tricky. And you have to test out everything yourself -> spend a lot of money and time.

So what my theory about Hackapell’s gear is. The main attention should be on the off-hand sword and it’s bonuses. Taking into consideration the fact that already implemented one-handed swords are not that great, I realised one have to bet on gems. So basicaly I assume that you should take offhand sword with max slots available. I assume that the most acceptable sword now will be Durandal. +15 str/con and 3 slots - pretty neat, I guess. Got couple of them for different gems. And the main thing I’d like to test is simple. What is better - 3 LV7 Red Gems or 3 LV 7 Yellow Gems. Yellow one will give you an insane crit dmg boost. Red, on the other hand, will give you solid attack boost. Though it’s only MAX Attack boost, one should halve the bonus for the accurate calculation. Due to swift step 25% critchance bonus, I lean to testing yellow gems first though. Maybe even reset my char to dex. Now its 370 str - 100 con - 170 dex.

I do realise that Hackapell is something inferior to Mergen or C3 late classes. But I wanted to ride my piggy and the sword in your hand looks just too amazing. I will stay in tune and inform you about my tests.

3 Likes

For what concern hakka’s weapon, you can use crossbow and pistol (manamana)…you just need to equip a crossbow + sword as secondary weapons and the game will auto swap when you use melee skills…
Considering this i feel its useless to use a sword with stats…it will never be better than manamana.
I just use the white level 220 sword cause it has a nice damage if upgraded properly.

Oh, of course it is. Manamana is already on par with +10 Durandal without any gems in terms of AA damage while Running shot. It’s a common opinion about Manamana being better than offhand sword, but it’s not.

3 socket sword durandal until this is available: https://tos.neet.tv/items/104101
(4 socket off-hand)

Thank you for testing!

Exactly!
The big question for me now - what gems. I really think that yellow would be better, but…

@nfprivaron I get your point that slotted Durandal is better than slotted Manamana. But I don’t see how unslotted they could compare…
Durandal is +15 str +15 con (which is like +45 str with bonuses, which gives +45*280/100=126 dmg while using RS)
Manamana is +35 crt rate (like +35 dex) +1 mvmt speed +278 lightning atk (which get multiplied by number of lines of atk)

I have more delay waiting for Gu Pot animation to end, other skills animation to end or lags to end than waiting for dismounting/remounting.

1 Like