Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Does backstab scale on off-hand or crossbow?

Backstab scales on off-hand. Best scaling is karacha set

@vfajoses Old post about rogue3 which still holds true. Rogue hasn’t been changed since forever. Unofficial Rogue Nerf Megathread + Class Discussion

1 Like

Yeah lol, the should really rework Rogue asap, like they did with monk and such. A little tweak here and there could make the class really functional and appealing.

1 Like

Excuse me, which armor should I use ?

Plate of Cloth ?

I’d keep a plate top and a cloth top with the other 3 cloth since i can’t use Nuaeles.(full STR Rogue makes Werewolves a must)

I don’t how a most meta Hacka should gear, though.

P.s: Anyone got the def/mdef for high level maps?It’s just have more def than the mob’s listed atk stat?

Using Virtov cloth armor and pants with yellow gems
Windrunners with blue gems
And different gloves - depends on the situation. Usually Virtov cloth gloves for extra mdef.
The only thing I will swap it with - Lolo plate, due to them giving mdef too. Phys def is easy to stack unlike mdef. Phys damage never bothers me in endgame PvE unlike magic damage.

how about manahas set?? for exrtra line of damage just like cafrisun set… what do you think??

for 1 rank, you can go falcon for extra utility in form of circling… (but do take note that hawk occupies 1 character slot) there is one FREE rank to chose whatever class you want… ill list it for you

• Archer c3 - fully invested multi shot + circling is a good wombo combo to have.
  • Fletcher c1 - more of a pvp thing. Broadhead arrow for ez kill.
  • Scout c1 - leaning on pvp too. you will get utility and escape mechanic at pvp in form of cloaking. DestinyWing used it and he is very good at it.
    *Wugushi c1 - shot poison duration. sustained mount. support dps
  • Rogue c1 - you need to run Werewolf cards for solid crit chance. You should go high/full STR.

i hope it helps.

Hey guys Im new to the game. Looking make a build to take to endgame. Really would love to have a hackapelle with cloaking and backstab. What build do you guys suggest? And which stats to go for? Only need PVE build dont plan to do pvp

sadly you cant use Scout’s cloaking while mounting.
If you abandon your pet you can go cloaking, you cant use hakkapele skill. Go heavy DEX

It’s not that terrible, i just wish we’ve had better means to hide the pet instead of opening the menu and clicking that sloooow ass button.

Extra line of damage is pretty useless in late game IMHO.

Decided to reset from Full DEX Crit build to Full STR. 7 red gems in crossbow and offhand made my Wgsh3 posion damn strong (with 70LV attributes). Running shot damage became very sparadic due to large differnce between min and max ATK.

wont you be rarely crit? how is your overall DPS after changed to full STR? a decrease or increase?

Hello guys, i’m starting the adventure of the Hackapelle myself and I wanted to thanks OP for the work.

I use a suboptimal build but wanted to share my experience, I’m at rogue3 and im struggling quite hard (im literally made of paper). I use a 50 CON/ full STR stats distribution.

Ranger feedbacks:

Time bomb is a really bad skill (no scaling, bad spreading).
Spiral arrow is pretty decent with 100% crit and 12 hit combo (using the 2 charges)
Bounce shot is a sad skill too, damages are really low and sometimes it is hard to understand how the spreading works…
Critical shot seems to be set at 62% crit anyway (even if you have more with sneak hit…) and a waste of mana.

At least Barrage and Steady aim can help for a huge burst with a Full Str build.

Rogue 3:

Vendeta is a garbage skill, i tried hard to use at first but this is underwhelming in any sense, low Aoe Ratio, low damage, long charging and a worthless buff Flat 75 STR for 15 invested points… (if you keep using it on critters/Stamina crystal)

Feint is a really good skill at least if you invest 7-8 points (depending if you have a monster gem to spare) because it helps my low accuracy. Obtained with Circle 2 Rogue

Capture is a wonderful skill, even more if your teammates take into account that you are in the group. I’m not using it to DPS (yeah you can throw stuff at me) but protect myself/the group on a safety zone used during preparation. It is not taking into account the attributes (+20 blocks for example) but it is a quite handy skill.

Evasion is a good skill working kinda like a suboptimal pain barrier (short duration on a really long cd) but helps to deliver your burst.

Backstab hits pretty hard even without karasha set (I don’t have it sadly), worth leveling it. I reached 14K damage with a single charge with the crystal dagger (really low base damage)

Despite unmounting, Lacrymator is quite handy and 1 point is more than enough. Someone knows if the attribute affect the range you can use it or the size of the resulting silence?

Burrow isn’t usable mounted (:expressionless:) so…

Ranger rogue combo is pretty solid but it seems that more than 1 rank of ranger and more than Rogue 2 are a waste becaue you can have all the goodies with Ranger 1/Rogue 2…

I finished to farm my +5 harvester (failed 3 silver anvil to obtain the +6 so i stopped…) with four 6* yellow gems. I think this option is more balanced than pajoritas (more con and less unconsistent for the damage) even if the DPS should be lower at the end.
I have 1 phada and still farming the second. Will use Max petamion until my terralion is finished.
I have a didel crossbow with 2 5* yellow gems but isn’t there any better option without prato use?

It seems really hard to gear as an hackaRogue because you have low acc (so hard to fit cloth gloves), no evasion (when not under evasion).

@b4nj0 Was thinking about the same as you but with Hasta Top and bottom (Higher PDEF, will provide enough Physical protection with 4 yellow 6*) even if the SP recovery/SP are welcome (Sp consumption is quite high in Ranger3/Rogue combo).
Lolopanther Top, bottom seems a great addition if you survive to farm them.
I’m also thinking about a full SPR build instead of STR (the bonus damage is really low…) because I’m always out of SP during fights (and i don’t even have the hacka skill yet…), it will help for MDEF and for SP problems.

I also have another problem, i don’t see the stacks of my crossbow debuff, do you have the same problem too or is it related to an old excrulon’s addons?

Hope this was the right place to share my babbling !

Thank you for your feedback. It is exactly as I have expected (rogue at endgame PvE).

A better crossbow would be isbality for 3 gem slots, though lower base attack. I use this.

Stacks of edit: arrow debuff will be shown when you have the addon named ‘show hide debuff’.

The addon named ‘F*ck pets’ will disable this feature. Pet ring menu will stop opening.

2 Likes

i mean,to stop aggro when i use Claoking, it does that?

No, it does not. Mob will always aggro pet if the mob is aggressive.
The addon removes the pet interface. The annoying interface when you press keyboard spacebar on pet or mouse click on pet.

Ok, after some tests with my A1QS3Wgsh3Hckpl I can admit that full STR is better than full DEX. The reason is simple - poison dmg with ~1000k str and 6-7 lv6 Red Gems become just crazy. Running Shot AA is not that bad either. Of course, AA DPS is lower than full DEX build with yellow gems, but is sure being compensated with posion dmg boost.

So if we are talking about Wugushi QS3, I would dare to recomend going str instead of dex. The obvious handicap is no evasion at all, though. But I’m well equipement so lack of evasion bothers me only in terms of knockback.

Can someone post a really solid hakka build? I’m tired of looking at builds and just want to play lol. I want to be able to go to endgame with no pvp in mind