Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

wait I think i see what happened… it could be that the first hit was non-crit that’s why they are stacked together, and the 2nd hit crit… so maybe still 2-hit afterall(?)

1 Like

the doggy didn’t move =/ oh wells, but here’s the icon

2 Likes

good hackapel always slash monster butt

~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

20 Pajoritas and no 4 slotted one =(

This update was really cool for Hacka, the monsters with Missile Hole make me feel less bad for getting the class. (i’m waiting some salty Mergen to complain so i can point and laugh, payback time)

Ninja buyed for 5m in AH.

I guess u are bit unlucky, items that roll 1 socket rolls the double at around 25% chance, even a bit more.

So for a sword to roll 2x 2 sockets (for the shiny 4 sockets) u need around 12 of them (25%/25%) if the formula stay the same.

Hi, I think I will start playing Quarrel Shooter-Hackapell. However I don’t know well about Archer Class. (or should I say I only know well about Wizard Class)

Please recommend me practical solo-builds.

1. Archer 1 → Quarrel Shooter 3 → Fletcher 3 → Hackapell (Safe build for me who don’t know well about Archer Class )
  2. Archer 1 → Quarrel Shooter 3 → Scout 1 → Archer 2 and 3 → Hackapell (Machine Gun build, however unable to mount)
  3. Other build ?
  • I skimmed through this topic, however I’m not sure if Sapper can fight Rank 8-Mob by himself.
  • Rogue will not be in my choice because attacking enemy from behind is bothersome.
  • Wagushi also seem nice, but only in Str build. I think I will go on critical build.

sorry for bad english.

If you would like critical based archer, you need archer2 swift step attribute. https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/301018
Formula for crit% chance includes your character level, higher level character = need more dex for critical rate to get sufficient %.

% chance to crit on enemy =
(character crit rate - enemy crit resist) x (42 / your character level)

1 dex = +1 crit rate

Quarrel3 This class must be played with low lag / good connection. Bad ping = slower attack speed.

QS3 a single-target class based on auto attack with running shot buff. This class uses cafrisun set for +1 attack line. Sacrament buff from shop for +1 attack line.

Grand cross (level 40 weapon) to boost running shot skill level for longer duration & damage modifier %.

Formula for crit% chance includes your character level, higher level character = need more dex for critical rate to get sufficient %.
% chance to crit on enemy =
(character crit rate - enemy crit resist) x (42 / your character level)

1 dex = +1 crit rate

Now, I know why most of my staff attacks do not become critical. (I leave Dex at Base Stat Values because Wizard does not need Dex at all)

I’m not sure if I should go on STR build or Crit build.
Wizard Class never has problem of accuracy, block penetration etc, so I should say I really know noting of physical combat.

1. If I go on STR build, it means I have to spend my stat points carefully between STR, DEX and CON. Get less bonus from bonus point but can mix class like Wagushi into character build.
  2. If I go on Crit build, I can spend most of my stat points into DEX and put left stat points into CON, right ?

I pretty sure I will mix Quarrel3 into my Hackapell build (low lag, already have some item), however I have no Idea about the left 3 Rank at all.
Wagushi or Fletcher, which one is suitable for solo build ?

fletcher is excels at World Bossing but bad at AOE segment, wugushi is the otherwise. When you play fletcher you will wish you have more AOE skill. When you play wugushi you will wish you have more single target damage skill. Neighbour’s grass is always looks greener than ours.
Btw, go DEX build for easier long term gameplay

You won’t have any time to use Running Shot with Fletcher’s low cooldown and fast rotation DoT skills, so is advisable that you do not merge both on the same build. Wugushi otherwise became really good with recent corrections and have longer cooldowns, making it more interesting for QS3 combo.

Guys,

I was thinking about doing A1R3W3Hakka, but I do not know if it’s effective.

I’m looking for a different char than the common, and what I can do in various game modes

Even 4 slots sword was not able to bring back my love to my QS3Wgsh3 Hackapell :frowning:
Unless some serious changes would be made to Hacka’s skills, they won’t ever be anything more than a filler class for two passive attributes and must-take for anyone who went QS3. Kinda sad.

Team Level 54

Fellas, want sum opinions(Archer2/Ranger/Scout/Rogue3/Hacka FULL STR):

I’m stuck with Karacha set+Velniup but, finally got my 2 Phadas(<3 HG) so i can move to finally upgrading my weapons.

I’m thinking Regard Horn Crossbow 3 yellow+Pajoritas x4 yellows.

I’m already getting near 10k crits on barrage, for scale; how much you guys think i’ll get to with these?

1-Any better ideas for what to aim for?
2- Should i get a silver Hawk first?Then get somehow,another 2 practs?

I only know of 1 Ranger1 wugu3.
@alaia.sun could you provide some feedback on this build? The ranger3 wugu3 part.

@vermilliondusksky [quote=“vermilliondusksky, post:368, topic:335263”]
Archer 1 → Quarrel Shooter 3
[/quote]

You should start your character until QS3 and decide whether you like running shot playstyle. Then you could go into Archer2 or wugu build. The chest event provides stat reset if you are indecisive about str or dex.

You are full str and u only crit 10k with barrage? O.o guess your headslot are bad, right?

btw, all hacka need atm is silver hawk + hg off hand, no reason to spend more practo on a hackapell, let’s be honest…

The point is to spend all i have on this Hacka,it’s the only char i really like to play.

Now that you’ve mentioned it, my headgears are garbaggio.But is 10k per hit low with clean lvl 170 weapons?I’ was hoping i shoot past 15k per hit with regard horn(not sure if would use my shards on it,maybe leave it trans clean for other chars).

Unfortunately, My Featherfoot took all event chests and already got around 30 level from this event. So there is no stat reset potion for my QS anymore.

I want to add Quarrel Shooter in my class tree because QS has many skill that can be good help in solo playing like Deploy Pavise, Stone Shot, Scatter Caltrops… etc. I regard Running Shot as only a bonus for QS class. I wonder if I’m misunderstanding something ?

and If I chose Archer 2, I will have 2 empty rank left. Could you tell me how should I do with it ?

You do know that each character you have can get the 10 chests and it’s reward individually, right?

It’s more than good, see the range of my barrage is the same without glassmoles or practonium weapon with only 69 attributes https://youtu.be/GeuT-1to8KI
I’ll try to upgrade my sword to +10 at least and transcend too certainly
I just lost 240 blessed shards in 4 stars map and motivation to do Saalus for a while xD.

1 Like

Oh ! I misunderstood.
Only TP reward is “once per team”

thankyou.