Lags, freeze, disconnect issues on silute server

#Savesilute #lagsincefebruary

1 Like

#Savesilute #stopserverlowcost
everyone wants a silute better, i am player since tos is open
tinking in leave silute or tos again :sad:
staff please pay more attention to your player :hey:

2 Likes

15 freeze in 10 min and ping of 0.615 - 0.850 the host of silute is garbage…

We need a better host for silute server.

#newhost4silute

3 Likes

Lag spikes, constant 20~ secs. freezes everywhere and sometimes, on challenge mode we get longer freezes that lead to channel crash and a lost run. Im happy we are getting events and new content but the horrible server performance simply makes me want to kms lol :tired:

Miss Bachelet please do something.

3 Likes

I gave up playing this weekend, can’t do anything too laggy…

1 Like

Regarding the repeated problem of instability of the Server Silute S.A;
If all the ITOS servers have the same code and only Silute has particular irregularities, the answer may be in the Host.

The proposal that I going to make probably don’t be pleasant to some of player base of Silute but may be the solution, and this would be to move the host to Miami, this particular geographic site has a good and stable coverage for the entire Central and South American area and its hosts are more robust than those in Brazil.

What do we gain and what do we lose with this change? we would lose in ping velocity, but it is not as high as if the host was on the east coast of N.A. and we would win in stability (probably no more Freezes).

5 Likes

Am up for something like that…
BUT they would need to make an event that lets you change the type of weapon from 2h sword to staff for example… AND to let switch from base class…

Moving the server to NA will make ALL ping dependent builds to go really really bad…

So in a practical sense, i dont see it viable to move to NA…

Back on the main topic…
Change the SA server to a decent host plz…

3 Likes

where is the answer?

We do greatly apologize for the inconvenience players in SA are facing and we are constantly keeping an eye on the situation. As we mentioned in the Known Issues, we will be addressing this issue and others during this week’s maintenance. For the moment, we simply ask for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

this isn’t just SA, this is happening in Klaipedia too.

Definitely we need a new host for the server, it doesn’t have to be at North America but it’s clear that the current one doesn’t work very good, I mean, I was used to get laggy but all this freeze troubles are really too much. I barely have time to play because of work, and just when I can finally relax and take some time to spend in ToS, I have to face the fact that in 30 minutes of gameplay there’s at least 15 to 20 times where the server gets freeze, please don’t let your game die like this. As someone mentioned in this post, this game has a lot of potential, but the technical problems it has are really killing the player population.

#SaveSilute #SaveToS #NewHost4Silute #StopTheIceEra #NoMoreFreezes

1 Like

With this server state we can barely do game content, we can’t do CM stage 6-7 because of the freeze that stop everything less the times (buffs, coldowns, CM timer), we can’t do Rainbow Trek because of the high ping, not even trying WB, and this weekend we couldn’t use the 1k looting chance on HG340 because of the lag. So, the only things we can do is log-in and chat??? Please improve the host, we really need it, you ask us for “patience and understanding” but this issue has gone for too long.

1 Like

i started to play today and i was playing with a lot of lag-fighting. I think i’ll quit already.

We have posted an official announcement regarding the issues reported in Silute.

As noted, we have been taking steps in improve the situation and will continue to do so. As we monitor the server, please continue to provide us with as much information as you can via Support Ticket (such as your location, PC details, internet connection, etc) especially if you notice any changes after this week’s maintenance.

1 Like

All nice…
But the main problem is server side with the Freezes…
And the freeze is server side, not depending on the actual lag from the ISP or location… Due to it affecting the WHOLE server, NOT just some ppl from a specific country with an specific ISP…

I really do hope that with the supposed optimization at the very least the freeze is gone…

South América, not Africa

Server is as bad as before after the update, freezes will get fixed only with a good server and i don’t think IMC is willing to pay for that.

Weew. SA

Your server…

Isn’t it server sided , or you guys are really crowded. Like 100 up to klai 6.

Client side even SEA had notable lags but nowhere as bad as what you guys are experiencing. Hope imc do something about it

Client seems okay but idk about your servers/host. Seems like an infrastructure issue that is unable to host so many concurrent players. Cmon imc to go stingy on Silute , get them better bandwidth

Silute is worst than ever now.