Tree of Savior Forum

Lags, freeze, disconnect issues on silute server

Hi,
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines
We need to talk about SA server situation.
This problem exists LONG TIME, and certainly it’s not only in Sausys Room, as the post of Know Issues said. Its everywhere, anytime
Freeze, lags, it’s VERY COMUM, BUT WE CAN’T ACCEPT THIS ANYMORE.
We buy TP, even with ALL THIS PROBLEMS, we are here, with hope that the game will be better opmtimized, but we haven’t no solution AT ALL. IMC are completely negligent with his players and WE DEMAND ATTENTION.
We just want have some fun on the game, but it’s not easy. LOOK AT THE BEGINING of the game. From 40k players, now we have 3k. The game has VERY POTENTIAL, but can’t be this way. I already sended so many tickets asking this and now all players are protesting. For a better TOS. We are asking attention and solution.
AND NO, ITS NOT OUR INTERNET, ITS NOT OUR COMPUTER, IT’S THE GAME THAT ARE MORE HEAVY AS IT SHOULD! STOP FOCCUS ON GODDES CUBE, COSTUMES, UNECESSARY EVENTS, BUT WORK ON A OPTMIZATION DECENT.
WE NEED A BETTER OPTIMIZATION, WE NEED A BETTER TOS.

15 Likes

I don’t know why imc keeps pretending there isn’t a problem with the server
creating more channels won’t fix the problem if the server itself is laggy

2 Likes

Pay more attention to your players and you IMC will see how hard it is to have a good time in this game. I really love Tree of Savior, but playing it is becoming harder everyday, but it seems like you guys haven’t realized yet. I hope this protest warn you that your game is sinking in its own problems and you guys are not paying any attention at all.

3 Likes

I love the game, but everytime that I log in, I get more upset then before. They need to fix this

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan Please, give us hope!

1 Like

It’s tricky for you to make challenge mode and it gets 4 minutes frozen with time counting in addition to the 1k event of looting chance with 1k freezing together.

1 Like

inb4 accidentally implented 1k freezing chance instead of loot chance :tired:

1 Like

edittos

2 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

Fix the game!! it is slowly dying and you guys are just watching its death.

1 Like

#Savesilute #lagsincefebruary

1 Like

#Savesilute #stopserverlowcost
everyone wants a silute better, i am player since tos is open
tinking in leave silute or tos again :sad:
staff please pay more attention to your player :hey:

2 Likes

15 freeze in 10 min and ping of 0.615 - 0.850 the host of silute is garbage…

We need a better host for silute server.

#newhost4silute

3 Likes

Lag spikes, constant 20~ secs. freezes everywhere and sometimes, on challenge mode we get longer freezes that lead to channel crash and a lost run. Im happy we are getting events and new content but the horrible server performance simply makes me want to kms lol :tired:

Miss Bachelet please do something.

3 Likes

I gave up playing this weekend, can’t do anything too laggy…

1 Like

Regarding the repeated problem of instability of the Server Silute S.A;
If all the ITOS servers have the same code and only Silute has particular irregularities, the answer may be in the Host.

The proposal that I going to make probably don’t be pleasant to some of player base of Silute but may be the solution, and this would be to move the host to Miami, this particular geographic site has a good and stable coverage for the entire Central and South American area and its hosts are more robust than those in Brazil.

What do we gain and what do we lose with this change? we would lose in ping velocity, but it is not as high as if the host was on the east coast of N.A. and we would win in stability (probably no more Freezes).

5 Likes

Am up for something like that…
BUT they would need to make an event that lets you change the type of weapon from 2h sword to staff for example… AND to let switch from base class…

Moving the server to NA will make ALL ping dependent builds to go really really bad…

So in a practical sense, i dont see it viable to move to NA…

Back on the main topic…
Change the SA server to a decent host plz…

3 Likes

where is the answer?

We do greatly apologize for the inconvenience players in SA are facing and we are constantly keeping an eye on the situation. As we mentioned in the Known Issues, we will be addressing this issue and others during this week’s maintenance. For the moment, we simply ask for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

this isn’t just SA, this is happening in Klaipedia too.

Definitely we need a new host for the server, it doesn’t have to be at North America but it’s clear that the current one doesn’t work very good, I mean, I was used to get laggy but all this freeze troubles are really too much. I barely have time to play because of work, and just when I can finally relax and take some time to spend in ToS, I have to face the fact that in 30 minutes of gameplay there’s at least 15 to 20 times where the server gets freeze, please don’t let your game die like this. As someone mentioned in this post, this game has a lot of potential, but the technical problems it has are really killing the player population.

#SaveSilute #SaveToS #NewHost4Silute #StopTheIceEra #NoMoreFreezes

1 Like