Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

wait I thought the maximum refining reached was +40 o.O

Overestimate goes over the cap.

Important to keep in mind that these are screenshots from the test server, where everyone has infinite amounts of all of the materials needed to do this.

crevox answered it first, stillā€¦ cant wait for live patch to see all of those +40 weapons

There wonā€™t be much / any

The anvils arenā€™t particularly interesting, however, it would be an improvement if they capped enhancement at +21, what this change does is cause further stat inflation while still being probability bound.

Not really a fan of the change in its current form, but it does leave room for them to improve.

5 Likes

Vaivora anvil (30 second)
vaivora anvil

2 Likes

With old Blood Sucking, FF was a nice tank, since the healing would make you almost invulnerable for 10 seconds. Now itā€™s just 30% hp back while youā€™re stuck channeling the skill.

Frankly this wasnā€™t necessary at all, the healing from Blood Bath wasnā€™t that great from the start.

Currently, the only thing this attribute does is allowing the use of the Blood Curse skill. It would be much simpler to remove the restriction on Blood Curse and the attribute with it.

Hmmm this will require some testing. Diev still provides 20% base CD reduction for 15+ minutes, while the Kabba set provides 10% base CD reduction for 90s + 30% on 1/30 skills.

So kTos voted for herā€¦
Cuteā€¦ :heart:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

For Fedi I guess itā€™s too late since the Miko Master already has 40+% votes. Of course, sheā€™s cute tooā€¦

kTest I presume? Thatā€™s some lovely missile launcherā€¦ :smiley:

Still with the best anvils in the world and infinite resources youā€™re stuck with 49% chance of failing each step and going back to +4 instead of all the way up to +40.

3 Likes

Ein sof CD reduction got buffed to 15%. Now, thatā€™s more interesting.

1 Like

A few changes when this latest patch went from ktest to ktos live:

-Moth Talc, Brikinite, Glacia Hearts, Telharsha Garments now can be converted into 300 content points.
-Blood Curse HP consumption 60% -> 30% (40%->20% if using the attribute)
-Blood Curse recovery doubled, 6% per sec->12% per sec, 1%->2% for party members.
-As @Alyu_support said above, Ein Sof cd reduction 10%->15%
-Split Singularity will now give 20 content points, regardless of difficulty.
-Magic Shield SP consumption changed to 0.7% in pve, 6% in pvp.

One more thing I think itā€™s worth noting: Iā€™m fairly sure the last time we had a master event, Boruble won in itos and ktos, while Rozalija won in jtos. As a result we got both emotes in itosā€¦ Hopefully this happens again, and we can get more than 1 emote.

2 Likes

A few other changes.

-Winona Ende Card nerfed for PVP (1% -> 0.8%).
-Gevura nerf that was not applied to kTest went live. Cooldown is now 75s.
-Ein Sof cooldown reduction increased (10% -> 15%).
-Misrus Rapier changed. Now grants 4 hits to Attaque Composee, but reduces its damage per hit by 25%.
-The damage dealt by Moringponia and Tantalizer in [Lepidoptera Junction: Hard] has been reduced by 20%.
-A function to turn off two warnings that appear when equipment that is +5 or higher when a silver discount coupon is used has been added. However, if the equipment may be destroyed due to failure when anviling, a warning message will appear regardless of whether the setting is OFF or not.

-Dedicated anvils have been canceled. They were not added to the game. KR is happy about this.

A few comments from KR players:

I bought 60 hearts, 60 brikynite, 8 ruby ā€‹ā€‹boxes, but I have no complaintsā€¦ Thank you.

hahahahahahahahaha The task of adding a dedicated anvil has been canceled. The task of adding a dedicated reinforced anvil has been canceled. The task of adding a dedicated reinforced anvil has been canceled. The task of adding a dedicated reinforced anvil has been canceled. Adding a dedicated reinforced anvil has been canceled. The task of adding a dedicated reinforced anvil has been canceled. hahahahahahahahaha

Thank you for taking in mind the opinions of the players.

5 Likes

apparently they decided to not implement the anvils, good choice imc.

The anvils arenā€™t interly bad, however, capped it at +21 should do it.

Sad decision. They shouldā€™ve nerf those dedicated anvils to from +21 forward, if it fails, return to +20. It would be nice option to succeed Ruby Anvil.

1 Like

:frowning: I was expecting it was reverted internally but IMC forgot to remove from patch notes

Agreed. Didnā€™t KR get a bunch of diamond anvils while we donā€™t get any anymore?

Itā€™s not like everyone would suddenly have +40s because most people still wouldnā€™t be able to afford the cost of constantly anviling with those mats, it just opens up the inevitable possibility that more people would have +21s than just super whales or the incredible lucker dogs.

3 Likes

As well as provides the possibility for ā€œsuper whalesā€ to go higher, thus increasing the average enhancement level. Iā€™m glad the new anvils were removed. Catching up for a new player is tough enough already.

tbh no matter what new player wont be able to catch up with old vet hardcore players unless they decided to do RMT, botting, having tremendous luck in rng contents, or getting carried hard.

7 Likes

Well yea, like I said, itā€™s tough. Why would you want to make it worse?

The thing is, you wonā€™t catch up to the whales either. +21 will become the new +16, youā€™re gonna complain again and new players will only suffer.

1 Like

its never been worse to me as there is no necessity to catchup, or to catchup that fast especially against whale

i wouldnt even bother complain cause irl i wouldnt even attempt to be richer than jeff bezos, im just happy with my own pace cause i dont even wanna race with him lol

sorry i just found your reply funny cause its sounds like ā€œplease dont make whale even more stronger, i`ll be more jealousā€

if the reason you play is to catching up with whales you will only get tired and sick

you can always be decent and still making good silvers.
and if you arent good at anviling you can always buy.

overall imo their decision about this new anvil even though its still just for testing is just another one of their decision where they decided to burn down a house to kill a single rat.

5 Likes

Bruh, I donā€™t think you understood what I said at all.

As a new player Iā€™m not trying to catch up to whales, Iā€™m trying to reach a ā€œdecentā€ level of gear, which includes a +16 weapon from what Iā€™ve seen atm on fedi. Introducing new anvils without a cap could possibly make +21 the new standard, as well as create a further gap between whales and normal players, with the former simply having more resources to spend on uncapped anvils.

That being said, we probably should end this discussion here to avoid polluting the thread further.

3 Likes