Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

then you need to learn about subject pronoun.
also i sum up my main opinion about this new anvil debate.its still on topic.

4 Likes

dun dun dun dun
is it finally the time for us?
or is this just another ktos-special-treat-that-itos-will-never-receive ?

1 Like

I vote for “just another ktos-special-treat-that-itos-will-never-receive” :tired:

3 Likes

The damage of Blood Curse remains the same right???

Skill factor stays the same, while the “Additional damage: [60]% of maximum HP x [2]” gets reduced by half. This extra damage is fairly irrelevant though, as this loss is very small.

Unfortunately this patch didn’t touch the skill factors of any FF skill, many are so bad right now… Kundela Slash and Blood Bath sitting at 552% and 580% sfrs respectively is very sad.
:sad:

1 Like

And Blood Bath doesn’t even heal that much :sad:

1 Like

Seems like everyone is missing the real point of these new anvils.

These are obviously made to be a new silver sink.

Wow wow WOW wait a minute, do you mean I get not one, not two not THREE but the QUARTER OF AN HP POT worth of healing over ONLY 7 SECONDS ?

incredible value here, and I’m not even talking about blood sucking giving an enormous 3/4 of a potion for standing still for 30s

There won’t be any slivers to sink after sliver get removed field/hunting ground. From there, everyone has to rely on Goddess Grace, CM spams, etc to get their slivers. Basically, it hurts new/return players even more because they don’t have access something that most long-term players do.

2 Likes

i ve been playing 2018 and i never once grinding in field. saalus is my best lazy money makers, they decided to fk it up with less reward but then they added 5 bg a day, and they decided to fk it up too.

I would bet alot of money that 95% or more of ToS silver in the ecnomoy is from CMs/Singularities rather than field farming lmao

does anyone have preview of black wolf costume,sky blue laima and white tracksuit?
especially black wolf costume
i will just hoard the random costume box til i have the coupon cause i dont want it to be expire by the time i have permanent coupon which means im not gonna see one unless someone else decided to use the box,luckily get the black wolf costume and use it
previously there isnt even a preview of watermelon costume, not even tos neet provide it
maybe @crevox have it?

It doesn’t look like it’s been released yet. You’ll see it tonight or tomorrow.

Its an iTos exclusive event

[EDIT]

6 Likes

icon_item_sweat_suit_white_m icon_item_sweat_suit_white_f icon_item_kindergartener_skyblue_m icon_item_kindergartener_skyblue_f icon_item_blackwolf_m icon_item_blackwolf_f

13 Likes

tbh i was expecting black tail cause its black wolf
now im no longer interested lol

What even is the point of nerfing Discerning Evil like this? Did they strictly do this to make the rare offensive debuff Pardoner actually pointless? Or am I misunderstanding the nerf?

It’s already hard enough to make this skill work as an offensive ability as it is. You need a very specific build involving magic circles and damaging DoTs. Plague Doctor/Exorcist/Pardoner or Krivis/Crusader/Pardoner or Miko/Plague Doctor/Pardoner or something like that…all builds that are fun and off-meta but hardly overpowering. What’s the point of nerfing what seemed like a fine interaction?

I am DEAD.

3 Likes

First one is kinda classic. Second one is weird though. Are those for episode 12-2?

maybe first for new fields second for battle against Guiltine seems about right