Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

The Cleric discrimination in that roadmap is real :rofl:.

Seems like the recent batch of class patches IMC has been implementing in their update plans for the second half of this year (aside from turning skills into channeling) has been mostly pretty good so far. Thank god this channeling intern isn’t a one-trick ideas man putting channeling into everything.

Assuming IMC follow their own order, next up is Chaplain and Monk 2 weeks later (presumably). Can I now finally expect good things from it and pray that its not disappointing …?

:sad:

1 Like

onmy got big buff from channeling set.

Onmyoji got some pretty big skill factor buffs, and synergises well with both the caster and channeling sets. It lacks good synergy with other classes aside from kino, but should be able to stand on its own now.

onmy is good to anything, because its dps stand alone beat anything.

OMFG!! I’ll luv a vaivora rod/staff for alchemist who transform homunculus in a master summon!!

I mean you can start a “Buff Alch” meme and wait 3 years, it finally worked for us SRs come Tuesday.

1 Like

I just recently looted a Vaivora Stone Slinger, should i sell it or is there a buff for Terramancer coming? I looked at the effect and it’s quite powerful but i guess the class is just bad, or good but very few synergies

Keep it for now. Terramancer is getting Stone Wall ARTS which pull in all enemies into one spot. It’s quite good with Vaivora Stone Slinger if you’re Terra main.

you guys didnt understant why i put an red X on the alchemist icon xD

It has been forgotten by IMC that this class exists… Its better to remove the class and add the functionality of craft potion, refine gem and awakening shop on the alchemist master NPC.

The popo shop potions is so far better than the alchemists crafted one.

Buff alch meme? doing the opposite meme like this one? (Paint skills :smiley: )

4 Likes

Thank you, ok i will keep it for now. Good news!

More like 2016-2018 since it was rank 8 but yeah

3 Likes

IMC can’t argue that the composition or implementation of Homonculus is very complicated anymore with Assisters in the game now.

Make Homonculus a transformation like Druid’s Lycantrophy for all I care. Simply implement it or abandon it, but make something happen with the class other than being a shop class.

1 Like

Thats true, 2016…

Also i was searching about notices about homunculus, and IMC wrote it on the Re:Build3-FAQ (2018.12.06)

Link: http://tos.nexon.com/lab/gos/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=125

“The homunculus is scheduled to be reorganized in the first quarter of next year”

4 Likes

Make Homunculus great again!

6 Likes

VEM!

Sorcer/Necro/Alche

4 Likes

saviors dream:make alch at least green
imc:alch is shop class

they should rename alchemist into something else to remove the burden of ro alchemist
though there are so many ro alch-bio-gen skills implemented in game in various classes, different name and effect but they are almost the same

they couldve make a new red/green class based on the idea of alch-biochem-genetic
but this is imc we re speaking, they are against cool stuff

2 Likes

Speaking of being against cool stuff, RIP Corsair pillage. Why, IMC? Why do you keep removing these fun little looting strategies that make the game feel unique? What’s next, getting rid of thaumaturge Swell Brain and Swell Body?

3 Likes

Pillaging has become an utterly useless attribute due to the fact that now mobs in fields no longer drop silver, of course Pillaging needs some change and rework. What do you expect otherwise? changed so that we can loot Vaivoras by Pillaging?

Pillage is already changed.