Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

No buffs for Sadhu/Krivis/Chaplain on iTos . . . i dont know why i keep trying those bombs to work :tired:

Sadhu changes probably wonā€™t be announced until the end of the year at least in kTest. Also no plans for Krivis at the moment, though I want to be surprised. Chaplain though ā€¦ just pray hard for it to come out by next Friday at least.

IMC cancel put Hasias (Assasin) use only in Dagger???

āœ  Assassin : Removes inconvenient linkage elements and adjusts the skill coefficient.

ā€¢ ķ•˜ģ‹œģ‚¬ģŠ¤ - (Hasisas):

• The maximum level is adjusted from 15 to 5.
  • As the maximum level is adjusted, the critical damage calculation formula changes.
    Ā» (Current)s: Skill level * 2 (total 30)
    Ā» (Change): 20 + skill level * 2 (total 30)
  • As the maximum level is adjusted, the basic attack speed calculation formula changes.
    Ā» (Current): 30 + skill level *15 (total 255)
    Ā» (Change): 155 + skill level * 20 (total 255)
  • The function that decreases HP at regular intervals during buffing is deleted.
  • The lower the HP, the more critical damage increases will be removed.

ā€¢ ķ•˜ģ‹œģ‚¬ģŠ¤: ģ ģ‘ - (Hasisas: Adaptation): The attribute is deleted.

yes no restriction but still nerf

with skia dagger - from 72~171% (scale to hp%) to 56% i think

1 Like

Just finished the very first round of the new content Boss Co-Op Battle. At first, I thought it was merely a party version of Weekly Boss Raid, but it turned out to be much more fun than I had anticipated.

6 Likes

Interesting that the cdr Starfall is now like 8 or 9 stars for co op. Wouldnā€™t that mean like 80-90% cdr if 1 person manages to capture all of it?

Even with 80% cdr you have to manage your sp drain. But idea looks interestingā€¦

Ktos thread is quietā€¦

Big patch just dropped so everyone is busy crafting new stuff + No news or new things to discuss yet + KTest patch comes every 2 weeks nowadays so nothing until this Friday (assuming IMC keeps to their schedule) for presumably Chaplain and Monk updates

= Peace on kToS forums ā€¦ for now

Sadhu rework/buff/etc when?

5 Likes

Sage buff/vvr/etc when? :worried:

2 Likes

the question about sage vvr is weather it would improve the best thing from sage: blink, art DC, missile hole or improve the magic circle shenanigan

1 Like

Dimension compression already improved in my opinion, it deals more dmg now and with the new set it has an even shorter cooldown. I think that what Sage needs is a good damage buff in general, a rework of the portal skills, and to that a vvr for micro/ultimate dimension, to increase skill lvl, skill factor and reduce cd of these skills to make them super spammable, or an effect of adding stacks that increase and maintain subsequent damage, or maybe an effect that works well with paradox art

But it has a damage buff.
A bad one (maximum of +30%). And only has synergies with Onmyoji and Chronomancer, at best.

What I find hilarious is that the new Onmyojiā€™s Art increases non-property damage. Which only affects himself, Sage, Wizard and Rune Caster. And, even so, it is not worthy for that alone.
The same can be said about Psychokinesis damage (aka Soul property), that only has Psychokino in the Wizard tree. But, at the very least, Psychokinoā€™s rework release will be soon (Developerā€™s Roadmap).

The same Post (https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=2067) says:

I hope to see the day where Sage IS a decent DPS class.

1 Like

But but [Maestro of dimension] is just the official name for [Ultimate dimension: extra 30%] :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: itā€™s quite sad that maestro of dimension is so limited, only 30%, only for non-property attacks and the only skill that reliably benefits from that is ultimate dimension, compared to featherfoot casually giving 90% buff to all dark property attacks.

I didnā€™t know that ā€œnon-property classesā€ are, supposedly and hopefully, getting a rebalance/rework. The two non-property classes are basic wiz and sage right? So THERE IS HOPE FOR SAGE RIGHT?

Does anyone knows when the dismantle karaliene function will be available on itos?

1 Like

Sage hopes and dreams died the day they turned the icon green.
The new sage arts is also a huge joke considering both the cooldown and the damage reduction on the clone. Its not like sage had any good damage in the first place, so why limit blink so much.

1 Like

They just want to see us suffer. I still think that the class isnā€™t hard to fix, increase overall damage and remove penalties, also increase damage. Maybe they limit blink so much because they are going to make it work with a vvr weapon?

1 Like

Before rebuilding: letā€™s reformulate the class system so that it has more diversity of compilations.

Currently:

in short, it was useless to reformulate if they cannot balance the classes.

7 Likes

ofc we have diversity around. Then people actually choice and respect the strongest one.