Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

It was always 1 seal along with pouches, not “0-1”. And the new is 2 seals with more pouches and some boruta medals…so it’s not 3x more rewards at all to start with.
And “lot easier to kill than the GTW Boruta” means nothing if it just isn’t worth the time to do it.

And just like with archstones you keep deflecting the issue.
The old boruta was worth the time spent. The new boruta isn’t worth it. That’s all there is. And you saying that i don’t make any sense when i actually bring math and facts is ludicrous to start with.
If you don’t care doing the math and want your guild members to spend time mauling an hp sponge, feel free to do it, it’s your choice. But don’t try to tout it as a good choice when facts say otherwise.

1 Like

Sorry but you sound like an entitled person that wants everything to be handed out. Problem is you are treating the game like it’s a job instead of something to entertain/kill time. No point arguing with you regarding Boruta and Archstone when all you say is essential “it’s not enough/it’s irrevelant/it’s doesn’t matter”. I get it, your server is dead and it makes things seem worse. But it’s not like that for other servers. Archstone prices already drop in tels from 800M-1B to 500-600M(400M at one point) after the patch, and I can expect it to drop some more after the those newer patches arrive.

Stop expecting IMC to adjust individually with each server’s situation. Fact is, to a degree, they listened and IMC is trying to make adjustments.

Again with the “entitled” excuse. Sure sure, keep whiteknighting and deflecting issues instead of actually replying. Not that i expected anything else.

People said that requiring archstones after months of farming an hard raid was a terrible idea, their “adjustment” was to put an even higher tier of gear, do nothing about the archstone cost and give players a “choice” to have a part of the bonuses in advance in exchange for several months of delay in the latter equip, by keeping the same costs and adding further ones. Solving nothing and just making things worse.
We have really different ideas of “making adjustments”, it appears.

Either way, the discussion doesn’t seem to be productive, so i may as well stop here. Feel free to keep defending whatever they do (guess you’ll be fine with them removing silvers from fields too…you’ll call that something only entitled people do or something like that, i guess).

1 Like

@Don_Falce and @Chalkie-kun can you guys just duel or kiss and let us have the thread back please. It really gets old when you two derail the topic with these little spats.

15 Likes

Anyone know archstone and vvr price in ktos? I try to make id in ktos, need handphone number if i not forget to register, sckss

I wanna make id ktos anyone know?? Maybe i can be a korean and find korean girl there :smiley:

1 Like

Short review of the new Hunting Ground boss-Tel Harsha:

Definitely a fun raid. Much better designed than White Witch’s Forest, in my opinion the dullest raid in this game ever. Requires a lot of moving and jumping to avoid boss’ attacks, thus quite unfriendly to channeling builds (and poor Musketeer). Fresh and interesting patterns. Challenging yet the difficulty is reasonable. Really enjoyed playing this new boss raid.

8 Likes

Wow, that actually does look fun. Moving around as a musketeer sucks but ambush helps a lot. Looking forward to it.

Good change. Some Misrus items are still good and not having to farm those ores is fine by me.

This means once you have your Misrus ichors, the content becomes obsolete. People will always go for the Amiss Dog, which gets oneshooted and gives blessed shards mainly for free.

Did you test different difficulties? What can we expect from 1 to 7, knowing that 7 gives 4x the rewards from 1?

1 Like

Stage 7: Tel Harsha Garment x 4
Stage 6: Tel Harsha Garment x 3 + 50% chance to drop 1 additional Garment
Stage 5: Tel Harsha Garment x 3
Stage 4: Tel Harsha Garment x 2 + 50% chance to drop 1 additional Garment
Stage 3: Tel Harsha Garment x 2
Stage 2: Tel Harsha Garment x 1 + 50% chance to drop 1 additional Garment
Stage 1: Tel Harsha Garment x 1

List of probable drops:
Attribute Point 1000
Mystic Tome Page
Practonium
Magic Stone
Tel Harsha Card
Boruta Seal
Arch Stone Fragment

6 Likes

so to make the new Luciferis accessories you need drakonas or Moringponia or Karaliene / +10 trans 10? and the karaliene require less mat?

200000000000000000000000000000 char

karaliene requires the same stuff.
you can get the pleb version, the unfinished karaline or w/e they are called, with archstone fragments (5x2) and an archstone (neck) +new drop from tal harsha raid (that you will need to craft luciferi, so you basically will postpone the crafting of the new omegalulop thing).

hard to back read the incoming patch for itos next week … can someone link me the patch notes for ktos …

It’s not like we have an exact idea of what they’ll put in. They even put partial patches before, so i guess you’ll better wait for the iToS patch notes. Especially since there also is challenge mode level 6-10 in the batch of patches we’ve still to get…but since it was removed in KToS, we may end up skipping that directly.

1 Like

All I wish for … is for IMC to include 1144% SFR Energy Blast in it.

20MonkWordsIthink

Quick question: Does Kareliene Accessory drop in Morningponia hard?

Yes :wink:

A guild member got a full drop couple of weeks ago

2 Likes

Yes, it does. But in a really low drop rate.

1 Like

today ktos patch:

1 Like

I guess it’s the first time i can understand everything with google translate (or despite google translate, if you prefer).
Looks like they had a contest for the less meaningful patch between iToS and kToS this week, heh.

Oh, well, let’s wait for the kTest patch they’ll likely get tomorrow.

5 Likes