Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

I was expecting a Vaivora Shield that nullified the defense of the equipped shield to increase P/M atk by a fraction (around 25% or 30%) of the defense lost, that would be great for 1-handed users… actually, this could be an attribute for all classes, but I think IMC likes to place normal attributes into vaivoras so if a vaivora could do it would be fine

Although I should say that the build is possible and very fun to play imo.

IMC give us Pre:Build severs ok? ok.

1 Like

you can remove the Alchemist and Squire from this Vaivora Road map image… they are forgotten for more than 2 years… at least Alchemists are… 1 year and half without homunculus and 2 years without SFR increase.

Still waiting for that kind of VVR too (along with Druid if there is)

Actually it’s 4 times a week. Now in Mercenary Badge Shop sells Hunting Ground Boss One Entry Voucher, which players can purchase one per week.

4 Likes

Do the new Vaivora weapons automatically have a lvl 2 upgrade, or do they need to implement this separately?

Where can we see the stats of lv2 vvr?

They have them.

They’re on tos-neet, but level 2 Vaivora increases the stats of the Vaivora by 10% and adds a new modifier: All Stats +16. This boosts all your main stats (STR, CON, etc.) by 16.

So for example, if your Vaivora gave CON +80, it now gives CON +88, alongside the All Stats +16 modifier.

It does not affect the special class specific modifiers of the Vaivora in any way, including the “Attack against” stats provided by the Coordination Vaivoras.

1 Like

like this? https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/11050009

i cant see the all stat+16 tho

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/494274

From the merc shop, 10k coins. Not sure if its a daily purchase or weekly purchase, but it will help in farming for Garment

1 Like

They don’t show up on tos-neet because it hasn’t been coded to parse the new parameter. The same thing goes for other stats like Magic Critical Attack.

1 Like

Someone can test new vv cannon dmg? Is better than old?

oh right! i just noticed it too

tosneet version not complete like picture above
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/11050036

i thought it was exclusive to vaivora shield lv 2 only, not other lv2 vaivora

1 Like

Tree of Vaivora LMAO

Just looking at the new changes makes me feel depressed. They didn’t address the issue of RNG at all. :frowning: They just gave us more things to craft, that will probably be outdated by the time we finish crafting it. Ugh

8 Likes

the arch stone RNG is just ridiculous, you run out of resources needed to upgrade them (Ark) trying to drop fragments of them to make the dream ark to equip, and when you finally get it you won’t have the resources to upgrade it again … frustrating, and so random drop in different content that is very discouraging, and to see that in updates that will take more than 6 months none of this will change and even worse to think …

1 Like

A very simple way to solve it is to make like a Free Dungeon Boss, where you get X, or X+Y if you are lucky, Archstone fragment(s) per week. Guaranteed. And that is it.

Keep your RNG all you like, but give a reliable way to get Archstones, even by rewarding Archstone Fragments for winning over a challenging content every week. 100% RNG is NOT fun.

5 Likes

ikr, they could’ve done it like that. Like how skiaclipse feather drops in skia legend and if you collect enough, you will eventually craft it. It’s actually achievable, and something you can work towards, rather than relying on RNG that is rarely works in your favor.

They just don’t realize how this arch stone bullshit are ecouraging RMT

1 Like