Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

The links are
tos.nexon.com / lab / dev /…
that is like our DevBlog and a Preview

Maybe coming to ktest soon*tm, possibly with changes

so wait, few people got karaliene, there were complaints about how you can get them and the rng factor, they said they saw it…and the answer is a new accessory, even more powerful that you can get by using a karaliene +10t10?

wow.

wait… PD is a DPS role? why his icon is green then LOL imc

1 Like

when you realize, crusade is born as green icon but heavy dps, rather than support
while krivis, become red icon but still on support state

1 Like

Wugu is a DPS and is green, nothing in ToS make sense

1 Like

Green mean they have at least one heal skill, so newbie dont confuse when pick a healer class.

Not really, green is for support roles

1 Like

barb is red

and they are pure support for swordies LMAO

Isn’t the colors indicators of their majority of skills.
Red - Offensive
Green - Utility (can be both supportive/offensive)
Blue - Defensive
Purple - Indicator of summon handling
Yellow - I dunno what you wanna call it, but stationary support shops maybe? Either way, they aren’t ment for party play pretty much. xD

1 Like

Well, that was fast.

3rd vaivora 2h sword, for doppel punish!
at this rate i’m pretty sure they wont stop until they release vaivora for every class, including vaivora squire

Uh, kinda baffling there is nothing about Monk/Chaplain. If they aren’t here and in the preview either, i wonder if those shall have to wait until october.

Vibora Shield - Coordination

i ■■■■■■■ knew this will come LOL

I recognize that Vaivora Rod effect for Runecasters!

PD vaivora for PVP sounds fun.
Nothing for SadWho. . . Again. :tired:

i doubt it. with how they “buffed” yellow, its never going to happen.

at this point i assume imc think vv chaplain is okay. whether noone in ktos complain about it or noone really use it so that imc think its ok.so far imc always been like “when theres no complain or lack of complain everything is fine”
and if green pd get 2h mace and they will ever release monk vv but then its 1h mace (AGAIN) they are sick.

agree. pd attack is so DoT, an art like new luka art will be nice to increase burst capability.

seems like reworking sadhu takes a toll of brain power, and they afraid they will disappoint us again.(and i 95% sure they will lol)

finally they should perhaps add cd reduction to pandemic vv or make skia maul effect into attribute or increase the spread effect of bds/incineration

i can see the vaivora for sadhu being the old possession.
a simple QoL adjusts would make this clunk class work, i hate being struck while using OoB then cannot cast my astral body/prakiti cause i lost my soul at some random spot

tree of savior re:use it is then

seems like we need to wait for sadhu vv little longer if they ever planned to rework sadhu(again)
and theres also the poor red krivis with 2 dps skill too without no plan of rework. always make me think that they have no idea with this scroll-cow-lacking-dps-red-class. zaibas arts only makes it look cool tiny bit but thats it.

the problem is PD only shine when play dps on long boss fight like wb, wbr, boruta (giltine?), then they give us another skill for CM or AoE purpose, which mean this vvr have no relation to what PD should be (and best at).

already theorycrafting my Zealot-Pd-Krivis build. I am the speed. I am the lightning. I am the fire :haha:

1 Like