Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Where’s ktest notes?? will we have this week?

If it will happen, it will be today. IMC typically does updates on kTest every 2 weeks, but there is no consistent schedule. They will update kTest and begin pushing a new patch when development is ready.

1 Like

do they have any notes informing maintenance today? I saw an note yesterday but I don’t know if it’s right.

There’s no changes on the live server outside of bug fixes. For the test server, we have to wait until later to see if they do anything.

1 Like

Sorry for the random topic, but would anyone know the cap for Savinose Dysnai stats? I know the green cap is 84 for armors but that’s all I know.

(Dev notes Pt 1 and Pt 2)
Why Plague Doctor Vaivora … isn’t that literally pre-Rebuild Pandemic?

From the same creators of [ARTS] Judgement - Something something.

5 Likes

…guess i’ll wait for a translation for part 2. Google isn’t really helping much. Regarding Fencers and Matadors it seems like they have to rework a lot, though.
Also, by process of elimination, i guess that monk and chaplain changes may come today in kTest, since they aren’t mentioned in september notes.

just make rapiers 2h lmao
since fencers and matadores don’t have skills that use dagger or shield anyways

9 new Vibora equipment in advance

yes! total 45 vaivora
the chance to get vaivora you want will become 1 out of 45, nice!
vaivora bow falconer

2 Likes

While uncommon, 2-handed rapiers did actually exist. No idea how they were handled, though…

Where do we go from here?

17 Likes

They are now introducing weapons that have skills included on them, like the new vaivora crossbow for QuarrelShooter, since QS skills are garbo. Whats next, we will be receiving costumes with attack and buff skills on them so we can give utility to some crappy classes? lmao

I never understood that idea of producing weapons that give other effects to skills and have insane impact on classes and builds and sometimes conflict with the actual skill usage or ARTS, wasn’t it easier to introduce the effects with ARTS or atributes instead? They are just making it hard to balance things in the end, like it wasn’t easier to balance class skills now they will have to take into account the items they create to each individual class too.

2 Likes

How about rework a class completely to the point it has nothing left to the original concept, then add a new class that has the OG reworked class skill set and then nerf it back to the live version so we can have two identical copies?

I vote for Sadhu.

4 Likes

I think that this happened to Scout, but at least people have Cloaking still. Now we just need to wait for the class that will bring the other Scout skills back.

2 Likes

Laughs in Monk and Nak Muay (close enough).

I guess I’m just upset that Magic DPS Clerics get another Vaivora 2H-Mace in Plague Doctor (whatever its effect is) when Exorcist Vaivora and Crusader Vaivora already exists. Then again, its just 4 out of 9 new Vaivora weapons and I can only pray one of the rest is Monk or Zealot, and that its a 2H-Mace Vaivora, not a 1H-Mace Vaivora.

(Sweats in Skiaclipse Mace)

1 Like

O i im lee ^3^ v :slight_smile: Korea’s update is currently progressing like thi
1 . The first is item related
2. Irredian New Boss release and balance adjustment for each job

1.Stamina66 Mind132
Magic Critical Attack 594

Excluding yourself when wearing a one-handed blunt
Gives [morning star’s protection] to party members every 32 seconds.

[Morning star’s protection]
0.2% of the caster’s healing power when wearing a necklace
Damage Increase (Max (30%))
When wearing a necklace, you receive 0.08% of the caster’s healing power.
Damage reduction (up to 12%)
8 seconds buff cycle when wearing a necklace
4 seconds duration when wearing a necklace

When using the target skill while wearing a one-handed blunt
Give yourself [Blessing of the Morning Star]
18% when wearing a necklace for 10 seconds
Movement speed 5 when wearing a necklace for 5 seconds
Cooldown of 20 seconds

Target skill
[Masshill] Sephirot Tree Indulgentia Barrier Methadone
Dragon Energy Level 2 Effect
Morningstar’s Protection Damage Increase 10%
Morning Star’s Blessing Cooldown 10 seconds
2.Stamina44 Mind66
Magic Critical Attack 264

0.2% of the caster’s healing power when wearing a bracelet
Damage Increase (Max (30%))
When wearing a necklace, you receive 0.08% of the caster’s healing power.
Damage reduction (up to 12%)
4 seconds buff cycle when wearing necklace
2 seconds duration when wearing a necklace

When using the target skill while wearing a one-handed blunt
Give yourself [Blessing of the Morning Star]
9% when wearing a necklace for 10 seconds
Movement speed 2.5 when wearing necklace for 5 seconds
Cooldown of 20 seconds

1. http://tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=157

2 Likes

Lucipela Juoda Necklace and Bracelet

Upgrade from karaliene +10t10

**karaliene no longer have set effect , set effect now seperate per piece instead

• CON +66
  • SPR +132
  • Magic Crit +594
  • When using 1H mace as weapon buff [Dawn of Morning Stars] to all allies every 32 seconds (-8 second if wearing necklace and -4 second per bracelet)
  • [Dawn of morning Stars]
  • damage +0.2% (+0.1% per bracelet) of healing power , max 30% (+15% per bracelet)
  • reduce damage taken 0.08% (+0.04% per bracelet) of healing power , max 12% (+6% per bracelet)
  • Buff time : 4 seconds (+2s per bracelet)
  • When using target skill with 1H mace as weapon : grant [Blessing of Morning Stars] to yourself
  • [Blessing of Morning Stars]
  • +18% healing power (+9% per bracelet) for 10 sec
  • +5 mv speed (+2.5 per bracelet) for 5 sec
  • 20s cooldown
  • Target Skill : Mass Heal , Indulgentia , Tree of Sephiroth , Barrier, Metadrone ,
  • Dragon Strength Lv. 2
  • [Dawn of Morning Stars] Damage buff +10%
  • [Blessing of Morning Stars] Cooldown - 10sec

vaivora pike - warlord

• Aoe atk +5

• mv speed +3

• all cata skill lv. +1

• rush range +100

• channeling rush more than 2 seconds will perfrom heroic slash after end Rush

• Heroic slash deaing 24000% x 2 slash damage , aoe +20

• Heroic Slash not counting as channeling

vaivora staff - reverse persona

• int +224
  • crit +744
  • psychokino all skill lv. +1
  • psycho - damage +2240
  • Reverse Persona
  • Immune to knockback & Knockdown while channeling Gravity Pole
  • Using gravity pole will cast additional “Cone of Gravity” dealing 50% of gravity pole damage every 0.5 seconds and drag enemy into center
  • After ending gravity pole , casting gravity reverse dealing 1000% damage of gravity pole to all enemy
  • Gravity Reverse not count as channeling attack

Vaivora Xbow - Cluster Shot

• STR +149
  • Crit +495
  • Phys Crit +1120
  • All QS skill lv. +1
  • Teardown skill changed to Cluster Shot
  • Cluster Shot
  • Casting for 1 second. Then fire explosive shot that spread to cluster shot and bombard all enemies
  • Damage 150% of Teardown’s SFR , Max Enemy hit : 30
  • Cooldown 15 seconds.
  • Cannot use if not acquire Teardown Skill

Vaivora 2H mace - Necrosis

• INT +221
  • Crit +740
  • Mag Crit +1550
  • Incineration Lv. +3
  • Pandemic Range +60%
  • Necrosis
  • Pandemic now apply +30% increase magic damage received per debuff (max +150%)
  • Upon using Pandemic. All enemies in range will be unable to act for 4 seconds. Also apply BDS and Incineration to them
  • All debuff will be canceled if swap weapon or unequip this weapon

Trying to translate. Maybe not 100% accurated.

5 Likes

Not sure what they are doing with vvr pandemic, as the dps PD is boring as hell.

Is this the actual patch note for ktest?

They literally just copy pasted few lines from the previous announcement regarding fencers and matador lol

And wow we can combine our drakonas and pyktis without using archstones for an incomplete version? interesting…