Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Nothing to suggest they wouldn’t stack.
EDIT:But if you take Dragoon and Cata you’re gonna be missing Hoplite in favor of Lancer which doesn’t seem like a winning strategy.

1 Like

I wouldn’t harbor much hope JP:CH works with the clones (although I’d definitely love it did), and I’m quite sure the legend set enhancements won’t be copied at all (please Kim, please), but certainly other buffs such as Corsair’s Brutality/Jolly Roger will be great to have and much more likely to be copied.

I think they will have to change the druid’s skill henge stone too since the transformation into a wolf will no longer consume sp. One of the effects of the henge stone that reduces the consumption of sp in the form of a wolf to 0 will become useless.

Oops, I must have lost the text somewhere along the way :’)

1 Like

Why are there always neglected skills like… aukuras, carnivory, blind faith…etc? XD

Krivis seems so weird… I don’t like it… Zalciai and Aukuras will be worth less without crit resistance reduction…and even the min crit chance of daino is removed…

Also the build of Krivis is even more obvious now… XD You only have 1 point that you have to take away from the other skills to put on aukuras and everything else is maxed? XD like wtf
Krivis feels unfinished and wrong imo…but we will see…

3 Likes

Hopefully this is only part of the buffs.
All the shield/1h sword(+Highlander) classes are still behind in dps.
BB is still really overpowered and can one shot everyone in pvp, but I think they changed that in pvp rebalance. Not sure.
Arb is still extremely underwhelming in damage.

4 Likes

I hope they work more at the kabbalist too, the buffs were great, but I expected more profound changes as it was with miko and pala

I agree with that but still there should be a little choice imo depending on your build… For example a Chaplain or AA Monk could be happy with Aukuras instead of Zaibas…but Aukuras is not good in any way… I mean the skill levels…

I see btw that mostly they don’t rly like to give too much fixed damage/add damage… which is kinda fine but then these skills should be the ones with 5 or less skill levels imo…or should give something more…

Now that melstis buffs Zaibas and most likely it doesn’t Aukuras…Aukuras is even in a worse position than before isn’t it?

:tired: :tired: :tired:

1 Like

they pretty much nerf a lot of min crit chance boost in every class and just going to left with wizard arcane explosion min crit chance 50% boost which actually new.great job wizard fanbois, you nailed it again

1 Like

I really hope IMC considers giving Daino’s Minimum Critical Chance back when importing kTest changes to kToS, maybe in the form of an attribute if IMC doesn’t want any non-Krivis players to benefit from it. Also, I wish IMC could just straight up gave Zaibas and Divine Stigma skill factor buffs instead of forcing a synergy with Melstis since it’s 100% damage boost only applies to Krivis skills anyway. If they are removing Divine Stigma’s increased damage debuff, it’ll be nice to give it more target limit at least.

Meanwhile, it’s been a lot of fun meme-ing as a thunder god with Krivis + Zealot + Thunderbolt or Storm Ark in kTest. I can’t remember how much lightning and fire boost Taoist can give but it sure sounds fun being a lightning element user in future updates.

2 Likes

You forgot that Druid’s Grass out heal Kabbalist now. This is even sadder for support class like Kabbalist.

3 Likes

FLYING MARNOX ? really
ok, imc can take my credit card i guess…

1 Like

.well now it is definitely better than the previous one so i talked about more profound changes and the calculation skills are already slow you or someone else really had the patience to be looking for a bigger number? I mean in the time you spend to find a high number you would have killed him with a dps
For me merkabah has potential but the skill is also very slow and as you said skill factor terrible

As IMC decided to destroy any kind of logic behind most of classes lore in ToS, they could actually transform Kabbalist into a support used to heal and protect the party with damage reduction buffs and barrier oriented skills. In that case healing power of Kabbalist would stay the same as he would rely mostly on his powerful protection tools for the party. That could even help people who have “only” Ep11 gears to jump into most “difficult” content.

for me they should replace some bad skills effects like the tree and nahash and not make them worse versions of other skillss

Soldadazur your description of what the kabbalist should be is practically what the paladin already does

So does Miko’s Clap changes from adding duration to adding damage or does it add damage on top of the current duration effect if anyone knows?

According to tos.neet it still increase duration

2 Likes

Yes, but Paladin effects have a pretty low duration while being powerful, and don’t give any kind of real shield. I’m hoping for a Cleric / Wizard class that is able to give new kind of protection effects with more duration while being less powerful but way more consistant. Anyway, they need to rework a lot of things, especially Paladin in that regard.

Is there any video about Cleric’s changes in KTest? I can’t find any.